General Discussion

4d Add abilities to the nexus So here's the idea, we see how Terran has the ability on their command centers to do things such as drop mules, supplies and scan, likewise zerg has many opportunities with overlords to get decent scouting. However, protoss does not have the ability to get decent scouting in early on compared to scans, reapers, overlords and zerglings. In result of this, I think chrono boost should be reverted back to the energy based system it was, or keep it the current way it is, but make it energy based. That could be done by making it so that it gains as much energy as it uses per second. Therefore, energy could be saved to have more abilities Here's what I think could be interesting: The unit "Perceptor" is added: -Produced at the nexus --Takes a couple more seconds than a probe to create -It can fly -Moves at approximately the same speed as a speed overlord -Costs 25 minerals, 50 or 25 nexus energy (I have yet to decide) -Need a gateway to be produced -Vision Range of 7 -20 Shields, 20 Health -Can deploy its self in the ground becoming invulnerable for 30 seconds with a vision range of 5. Throughout that duration it will emit all of its light and protoss "energy" until it will fade away once the 20 seconds are complete. --Deploy range of three -Takes up one supply till planted It is relatively balanced: -Costs one supply, minerals and energy (not spammable without a cost) -Very weak -Very good for early on scouting --Less effective than things such as scan considering you have to get it all the way across the map in one piece What abilities do you guys think could be added to the nexus?daboss3 4d
4d Bug Fix Estimation Time? When Will the bug for Mac be fixed in estimation? Can any agent answer this? I hate regularly checking the game now.sOs2 4d
4d Retina Macbook Pro 15" with 560 GPU How much FPS are you guys getting with the 15" Retina Macbook Pro 2017 (560 GPU version) at what settings under OS X? I'm considering buying it, but I would like to know how well it can run Starcraft 2 first.Timothy0 4d
4d Community Update - June 15 Hey everyone, We’re very excited about the WCS Jonkoping event coming up! Looking forward to the awesome matches this upcoming weekend. We’ve been watching closely to see how the recent set of balance changes have been affecting the game. Currently, we don’t feel like there’s a need for urgent action, so we’d like to continue to see how things go. One thing we wanted to mention however, was that we have gotten feedback regarding a possible issue with the gold minerals values on Blood Boil. These values were updated on Blood Boil with the 3.14 patch. The gold minerals should now be a 900/1500 mix. Again, thanks for the feedback on the current season’s maps and please feel free to provide more suggestions! Thanks!Balance Team110 4d
4d Heart of the Swarm Download So I'm trying to figure out what's going to happen when the game is released for us who bought the Digital Download.(I got the Digital Deluxe Dowload) Is the game client going to update a few hours before midnight so we can play when the servers come up? Or are we going to have to wait forever for it to download. Also, is the download going to take place in the Origional WOL patcher? or is there going to be a download link in Account Management? If anyone can answer this, please reply. ThanksNasty8 4d
4d Dont we all agree ... that the following scene is just bad game design? https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantHorribleCodFreakinStinkin A even Game ends within 10 seconds due to gimmicky stuff :( Dont try to compare this with a "doom drop" bc with doom drops you need to load up your whole army and risk it all. A single warp prism. You cant defend it and isnt a risk at all. Turrets dont help (or you need just a TON of them) and you cant afford bunkers bc bunkers require supply. Terran needs a defending tool. Protoss as warp in, pylon overcharge and recall. Terran has only turrets and you can easily dodge them. If you build a turret ring you spend 500 mins and the warp prism dont even need to come. What happens if protoss doesnt go for prism harass? You lose 500mins for nothing!EnVyUsPolt26 4d
4d Viewer numbers/how long can you watch? One of the things that has surprised me the most about this game is how MIA the balance team is, in every regard. The only reason I can watch SC 2 is because I rarely watch it: Toss has next to nothing that is viable, since everything was nerfed. P vs Z is always mass immortals + ht. P vs T is always phoenix adept. I can't remember the last time I saw something else. I can only imagine other matchups are similar. The viewer numbers were pretty embarrassing, despite good matchups and good games, relatively. Suppose that for the next 10 years or however long SC 2 lasts that it will always be the same strategy every game, how long do you think you continue watching? I personally don't understand how the balance team can act like things are fine, even if they were balance wise, when there are so few viable strategies. You'd be better off imbalancing the game than continuing with status quo, to the point where no one can continue to watch the same thing.Playa13 4d
4d Something went wrong! Something went wrong! After the updating yesterday, my macbook pro(2012) couldn't run SC2 anymore, every time when the game start like 10 seconds, it will crush down! anyone knows how to fix this?Kevin4 4d
4d Protoss vs BCs Post your replays of getting flattened by BCs so I can help you.nastynugs38 4d
4d Been a long time and I don't want my ranking Since I've played multiplayer and I decided to give it a try. I used to rank gold back in Wings of Liberty and stopped after HotS because of my loss of interest in the game. Well here I am today to complain about what my biggest problem was back in the day and its the ranking system. I consider myself a experienced noob. I've played before, but am terribad. I did my "ranking" matches the best I could and got Gold. Ok. For as bad as I did trying to pull old moves from back in WoL i got gold? That's fine. But then I try a couple more matches and get stomped. I then realized that I don't want this rank. So my question/rant leads to this. "Can I intentionally lose so I can be in Silver or Bronze so I can play with my fellow noobs and work my way up the hard way so I can learn strats and learn about the new units?" I have played campaign. I have played against A.I. But I feel like I learn nothing from that other than an amazing story and how scripted the A.I. is. I just don't feel like I've "earned" my gold ranking. And I am also going to note this, I really don't think its fair to put Plat players vs players like me during entry rankings. Its not fun.Ender8 4d
4d Dear Balance team,... You said "Currently, we don’t feel like there’s a need for urgent action, so we’d like to continue to see how things go." So now that WCS Jönköping is coming to an end, here is what you should work on!!! The following situation shows are very even ,maybe even a bit terran favoured, situation where Protoss just ends the game with a single warp in. What I am concerned about is that Terran even build a turret and cant do anything. Terran has no defending tool while Protoss has warp ins and pylon overcharge. https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantHorribleCodFreakinStinkin Here is what Neeb has to say about Balance: https://clips.twitch.tv/EvilDeafCormorantTheRinger Blizzard, please listen more to pro player feedback! Thank you!Maru33 4d
4d HTs Feedback and Dark Archons So, I've been thinking lately, particularly about the interactions between HTs using their feedback ability and also protoss vs muta, in general. Also, the colossus comes to mind a lot, it's not 100% terrible, but it's pretty bad until you can start to get a few out at once... and even then it often doesn't feel like it's cost pays for what you actually get. I don't much like the idea of feedback being on the HT, because that unit is already so powerful against clusters. To say that it also hard counters anything with energy seems a bit overkill; I'd like to see it with a more defensive spell as it's other spell. Psionic Shield: Increases the armor value of a target protoss units SHIELD for a period of time. Note that I'm not locking in numbers here. It's need testing to make sure that it's not outright broken. But basically it'd act as support for other important protoss units. ALSO It ONLY applies to the shield. So Ghosts and such will still act as a counter to HTs. Maybe even more so than what they are now, as they'll both counter the HTs and this particular ability. This also means that units with depleted shield cannot be targeted, so target firing units opposing the protoss could be useful counter micro to the expectation of this spell being cast. This of course leaves feedback to be rework onto another unit. Dark Archon: 2 DTs merge to make a DA, HT-DT can no longer merge. Weaker shield than regular archon, no (or weak) attack. Comes stock with feedback Research in Dark Shrine: Maelstrom. (If you don't know what maelstrom is, look up the BW DA) This gives a more ground based way to deal with muta, that requires specific tech. Requires micro to use, and has interesting abilities in each MU. It might also give an alternate to the buffed baneling, other than FF. TLDR: HT stripped of feedback, gets a new spell to give +armour to a 'toss unit's shield Put DAs into the game. Anyway, it's just some thoughts; I'll let you guys discuss it. I don't think it'd be overpowered changes, I think it'd mostly help to build better meta. If you do think that anything here seems WAY too good, but let's say we still wanted to implement anything like this, what sort of changes would you like to see to tone it down? All feedback welcome, but try to keep it positive. GLHF!AchromicWht31 4d
4d How to turn off trophies? I recently won tournament, but now I got an ugly trophy next to my Nexus. Is there any way to turn this off? I dont see the option to turn it off in game settings, maybe some .txt file edit stuff or smth like that? Anyone?MiloViper3 4d
4d 4 Weeks of Work From Blizzard Results in 0 balance fixes and a new way to lag NA players even more. What's this game coming to? I'm going to retire full time to hello kitty racing.avilo6 4d
4d Is protoss bugged in ranked? Everytime I play protoss against terran or zerg I would get a defeat screen after I finished loading. The only time this does not happen is when I play against other protoss. Is blizzard aware of this bug? If so when can they fix it? Because this bug is literally making protoss unplayable.DankDoctor5 4d
4d reaper is overpowered reaper is overpowered because players can 3 rax reaper and double expand behind it. get rid of the grenade or make it cost 75 minerals 50 gasnova41 4d
4d How does gm promotion work? Ok, this is probably A really stupid question, but I have no idea how it works, back In wings off Liberty If I recall correctly it would promote the top 200 players after 2 weeks off the new season starting. But I have no idea how it works, when I hit 5400ish, at the start off each new re rank I get a promo (and then proceed to get demoted the next day because Im garbage) but. I frequently see masters players who are utpo 6000mmr??? How come they don't get a promotion to gm? This is seriously mindbogglingHydralisk12 4d
5d Teammates getting booted from the game Could you guys fix this patch. Everygame 2 to 3 people get disconnected. Dont release A BROKEN !@#$ING PATCH!!!Tyr0 5d
5d Patch Notes 3.15.0: Topics are as follows: General, Co-op Mssion, Bug Fixes. 3.14.0: General, Balance, Co-op Missions, Bug Fixes. 3.13.0: General. Co-op Missions, Bug Fixes. 3.12.0: General, Bug Fixes. 3.11.0: General. Co-op Missions, Bug Fixes. The reason i wanted to show this is because these are the things important in sc2 from the dev's. I only did the past 5 just for an example. One thing you do NOT see, is ANYTHING about the "arcade". The reason i mentioned that is because it is where 'map makers' create a lot of stuff. I myself have done this as well but at this point in time. IT IS USELESS. Reasons being - sc2 dev's/staff DO NOT CARE, at all, about that portion of this game. For god's sake go look at the "arcade" section to battle.net here http://us.battle.net/arcade/en/blog/ see the listings for the 'arcade'... Rock the Cabinet 2017 - Editor Improvements - Rock the cabinet 2015. <--- 2015! w.t..... yea. Thanks for nothing SC2... (now might get a blizzard post saying "we care" when they clearly do not from their own history)GoodDaytoDie2 5d
5d This is why Terran vs Psystorms is NO GOOD! https://youtu.be/-8DQE9oA6g4 I've been out of SC2 for a while but one can clearly see what mistake terran did on this replay; he didn't harass nearly enough, besides not getting enough ghosts to EMP the protoss shields. This is from a YouTube series we are doing called Noobs Casting Fools. If you want us to cast your replay, send us one at zealotfeathers@gmail.com KmartKomandr (Zealot Feathers on YouTube)KmartKomandr1 5d
5d WCS: DREAMHACK Jonkoping - FINALS LIVE! Live now! Serral vs PtitDrogo https://www.twitch.tv/starcraft Really excited to see the results! And for those of you who love the Korean scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU2NSu_KgMY SSL Fast Lane, Live now! Classic vs DearMiro61 5d
5d Just saw WCS qualifier games I am really worried about balance of the Zerg race. Terran players losing games thanks to invulnerable nydus worms becuase they cant do anything about it lolz. Zerg players making come backs thanks to making only ravagers, which counter even air units. Guys isnt that dumb? Hopefully QXC qualified ...MiloViper32 5d
5d Maintenance Love the timing on the maintenance! LOL@East Coast for trying to play during the afternoon!bingrop5 5d
5d No gas in your main base You guys heard it. How could games turn out if your main base had no gas?daboss14 5d
5d Can we have a male adept skin ? First off, I don't want you to think it's just a "I don't want a female unit" thing, it just has to do with the voice actor here. I like all the other female voiced units such as the medivac, but the adept is really annoying to hear to me, much like Sindragosa in WoW. They made a female ghost, so I thought we could have a male adept too, as I know they wouldn't bother hiring a new voice actor just for an already voiced female unit. Or maybe that's just me. I know some of you will come with the "just remove voices" option, but I like every one of them for every race except the adept, so it just doesn't feel worth, a male skin would fix that issue quite nicely though, more money for Blizz, and more choice for the players.Feitan4 5d
5d Gameheart Overlay WatchingReplays HOW TO GET? I found this brilliant overlay called "Gameheart Overlay", and no matter where i look, whether its the videos from its developer or on the site or the team liquid site it DOES NOT GIVEA LINK FOR THE DOWNLOAD. It just says the features and how to use it lol, it really baffles me how this is possible? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/400600-gameheart-overlay-20 There is one of the first links from google, details its features and all its awesomeness. But does anyone know how I would get it? Have a look at the site / vid for me? I have been looking for it for many hours bbut never downloaded an overlay before so perhaps im missing something lolDarK9 5d
5d Panda Marine FTW Oh yesh, it feels so good to be rewarded for being average!! Silverwing14 5d
5d Question about viewers As all of you scrubs know, sc2 isnt what it used to be. We had 25k viewers in wcs finals when neeb abused adepts.. Anyway.. Do any of you remember how many viewers sc2 used to bring like 3-4 years ago at its prime at finals?JohnRambo4 5d
5d If your unlocked content becomes locked again I looked in my collection (At the time of posting this: 2:14am, 6/20/2017) and my Judicator skin as well as a lot of my other skins and portraits were locked once more Even my Collector's Edition Adept and Colossus skins were locked, as well as the portraits I got for owning Overwatch's Origins Edition (meaning if I swapped off of Tracer's portrait, I couldn't go back to using it) Other portraits include portraits I had earned through achievements (and I have 5000 achievement score so far) from Campaign, Arcade, etc. If anyone has this problem What I've Done To Try and Fix This: -Exit StarCraft II, re-open StarCraft II -Log in once more after the above step.SpectreSix1 5d
6d Neeb switchd from t to p Remember when neeb played terran and was no name. After he switched to toss and win everything? Liquipedia - Neeb switched from Terran to Protoss around April 2015. Toss good unit.JohnRambo14 6d
6d Avilo won in the ro16 Yesterday avilo won against snute in the wcs jok ro16 playing mech.. Yet he still complained 3 hours later on his stream mech is unvaible stratJohnRambo17 6d
6d Computer Help My current setup is a Dell all-in-one with the following. Intel Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz 4 GB RAM 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 I can run the game, but only on the lowest graphical settings and will always have lag late game when supplies are high, or in any large battle. I'm assuming my graphics card is the issue but was wondering if I'm falling short anywhere else. ThanksRyan8 6d
6d minor glitch? This is so insignificant I wasn't even sure if it warranted a thread, but I wanted too get a clarification on wether other people experience this, At the gold base on odyssey. If you transfer workers to the minerals from the direction off your base, a worker will always get stuck on the closest mineral patch, and kind off just derp out with the minerals In It's possession. Untill you notice it and move command it around the mineral patch. Does anyone else experience this glitch? I'm just curious.Hydralisk6 6d
6d Disruptor Aura Instead of making the disruptor "just another AoE option" and an unreliable one at that, how about taking away disruption nova and giving the disruptor an aura effect? So the disruptor sieges up like a tank, and creates a huge 10+ range aura effect that does minor damage and prevents all healing in the area. Units affected are marked by a relatively subtle burning effect. This makes it a great unit against bio, and zergs abusing transfuse, but the minor damage can also make it helpful against mass ling. Because the unit has to siege up, it provides counter play opportunities as well. This is also an incentive to go into mech and other expensive units while the current disruptor does the opposite. The disruptor's stats may have to be adjusted, and Colossi might need a small buff since it will once again be the main source of standard AoE.Krotux81 6d
6d Collection Portraits Ordering 'recent' Hi, At the beginning of new Collection Portraits interface, the ordering of portraits was by date, most recent up, oldest down. Some time after, the sorting was changed and it's now ordered by name. I would want to get a new filter option / ordering way to get this sorting by date / most recent up, for exemple I just won a new portrait I want to find it up instead of trying to remember its name. Thank you.Danicela2 6d
6d What is the average age of sc2 players? How old are you guys?Orion500 6d
6d Extension Mod: Linked Battlecruiser Abilities Rather than simply theorycraft, I have put together an extension mod named "Extension Mod - Linked Battlecruiser Abilities" that modifies the Terran Battlecruiser so the cooldowns of its two abilities are linked. If you use one ability, it resets the cooldown on the other as well. There are no other changes. Other options such as Tactical Jump requiring research and not being able to use the abilities right out of the gate were considered, but decided against. Now let's see how it plays in a game!Kit8 6d
6d Neeb vs sortof Did anyone see this? Zerg needs nerfs across the board asap! - queens too good at defense! - lings too good at chasing down adepts. - why do archons even exist in the game? - why is protoss SO dependant on the mothership core? Why are Protoss FORCED to get it every game? - hydras are just way too powerful especially how tanky they are against chargelots. - hydra bane is just impossible to stop without storm such GIMMICKY DESIGN! NERF BANELINGS! - why is protoss so hyper-dependant on splash like the disruptor and colossi? - oracles are never able to do enough damage to justify their cost! This series made it clear that something needs to be done. Should we buff Protoss or nerf zerg?IIIIIIIIIIII37 6d
6d How to report real life threat? How do I report a player and give Blizzard the screenshots of a real life threat? I had a guy threaten to kill me several times in a game and try to ask for my personal info to come after me. He also tried to add me after game to try and trick me into giving him said info. I took screenshots but there appears to be no way to report this level of threat aside from reporting player for general harassment. With the way the world is these days, its hard to laugh it off and wonder... even if its not a threat on my life, whose to say he won't go after me digitally?Strike17 6d
6d Is balance really in a good spot? I keep seeing people on reddit and sometimes on here say "The game is the best its ever been, balance is fine." Now, I understand that reddit seems to want to always have things seem positive but I just don't see it. I personally have felt this game's balance is possibly the worst its been in a long time, so I disagree with them, anyone else?Mattao24 6d
6d Every game vs zerg im tired of this Im master 2 terran on europe server. I play everyday after work about 4 hours +- .. Its unbeliveable how many zerg players are on the ladder at the moment. Like. 7 Zergs 2 terran 1 protoss out of 10 games... Seriously i have 3 friends zerg players that ACTUALLY jump league into masters 3 since the queen/hydra/bane buff... There are so many problems in this patch.. The map pool BENEFIT ZERG! All the random BUFFs they gave zerg Bane hp buff Hydra hp and range buff Curropter buff Queen range buff - do you realize queen IS NOT COMBAT UNIT!!! Its for creep and early def. But its now counter marines and every flying unit.. Just spam 6 queen some super cheap linfs and drone up to 80 drones then when overlords spot army movement spam million units.. Larva - LARVA IS BEOKEN!!! Stop post that larva got nerfd.. Its lotv u start with more worker and expand faster so u get more inject in multiple hatch faster. Do u know howmany times i 5k mmr master 2 terran lost after being on the drone line with my army after killng whole zerg army and he just keep spamming units withng seconds???? It would take t or p 5 ROUNDS of production TO DO IT. Not only that they can remax or build up from begging soquick.. They also have super mobile army and free god mode all over the map with creep... Zerg is the broken race speically in lotv and in the current patch Its A MOVE FRIENDLY. its easy. Its broken. Can switch tech easily... U cant know what to build becuz he can do whatever he want...JohnRambo21 6d
6d Just finished StarCraft Uprising book... The Old Lore from StarCraft was SOOO good! That book along with Liberty's Crusade are SO good! Feels like the Old SC vibe..TheOvermind1 6d
6d Anyone feel WoL was the best of SC2? I remember when the game launched and I was standing outside of an EB-Games with my brother, 2 best friends, and my brother's friends. The line wrapped around the block, and I'm not in some major city either. We played the ever-loving hell out of this game. I heard someone say, "easy to play, difficult to master" - god was that accurate. Everyone could have fun AND be at the wrong side of a massive learning curve. Then HoTS, and worse yet, LoTV. The game felt like it was complicating itself for the sake of being complicated ; like they had to add an extra layer of stress just to keep it interesting. I want to ask and discuss 3 questions: 1) Do you personally feel like SC2 vanilla (WoL) was a more enjoyable game? 2) Do you think there is any path to recovery for SC2-LoTV? What do you think should be done? 3) Do you have any confidence in the RTS genre being sustainable at all?shifT38 6d
6d Please fix team game carriers There are still many people who play team games, not as much as 1v1 or coop, but still in the same order of magnitude, about as much as the arcade. http://www.rankedftw.com/ladder/lotv/random-2v2/played/?f=am http://www.rankedftw.com/ladder/lotv/random-3v3/played/?f=am http://www.rankedftw.com/ladder/lotv/random-4v4/played/?f=am However, it is very unfun when people rush for carriers, or do an early push and tech straight to carriers. There is generally no counter to carriers unless you have not been harrassed all game and teched straight to the counter of carriers. Once carriers get a critical mass (5+), if you do not have the same ammount of carriers or more, your team is sure to lose. The carrier making guy can just rally all his stargates to his fleet, and shift-a-click his fleet across every base on the map while spamming carriers and researching upgrade and building cannons. It is very frustrating to have a very back and forth game, where people team up to defend or push, multitask their hearts out to defend their allies whily harrassing the enemies, only to see all that effort be wasted when a critical mass of carriers appear. I have posted a more detailed thread opener about a week ago but it was rapidly buried by the general balance whine traffic. Hopefully we can bring more awareness to this topic by discussing it regularly. Blizzard, you killed the custom maps making scene by not having lobbies until battle.net 3.0. Don't let the team games die out the same way just because of 1 unit.Kriegdonasu30 6d
6d Upcoming Balance Update Balance Update Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the proposed changes. We really appreciated all of the thoughtful discussion! After reading over the feedback, we are preparing to implement the balance changes that have been on the testing matchmaking queue. Terran Thor Thor armor was increased from 1 to 2. Thor morph times reduced from 2.5 to 1.79. Thor morph random delay durations reduced from 0.36 to 0.18. Raven Auto-Turret damage reduced from 24 to 18. Auto-Turret duration increased from 7.14 to 10. Protoss Tempest Kinetic Overload damage increased from 30 (+14 massive) to 30 (+22 massive). Void Ray Prismatic Alignment slows the Void Ray by 40% while active. Zealot Charge upgrade cost lowered from 200/200 to 100/100. Zerg Roach & Infestor Undetected burrow move visual effects should be more visible. Currently, we are planning for these changes to go live next week in the upcoming 3.14 patch. As always, we welcome your thoughts and feedback!Balance Team123 6d
6d Mouse Left-click-drag trigger hotkey 'C' I saw a similar post on Jan 3, 2016 which another player named FreeSpeedVic posted as topic "Annoying control problem". Perhaps this problem is rare thus no one fix it. 1) here is a control problem that troubles me: when I select 2 (or more) high templars at the same time, they automatically merge into an archon. It's quite annoying when units do something even before you ask them to do so. 2) My mouse's left-click-drag will automatically activate hotkey "C". for instance when I left-click-drag my mouse to control a sentry, , that sentry activates its hallucination menu !! It's just like when i left-click-drag to select 2 high templars and they automatically merge --- in both cases, my left-click-drag activates the unit 1st magic(skill) , which is merge/hallucination menu and they are bound under hotkey "C" 3) As far as I can recall, during the past several days I've experienced left-click-drag and automatically activate hotkey C for: High templar merge, sentry hallucination, Swarm host spawn locusts, Queen spawn creep tumor, etc and all of them have default hotkey "C". 4) After I change these "C" to "V", my mouse left-click-drag on ground no longer activates any skill. Solution found but it shouldn't be like that. Appreciate anyone help to fix it thank you so much.Showtime2 6d
6d So many pros mentioning Protoss is OP So many pros talking about how OP protoss is both zerg and terran................ So ?Overmind11 6d
6d Avilo - a well played role Guys, I wanna tell you something for the fools who still doest realized: The dude "avilo" is just a role! His actor David J.C. Blowe plays it very convincingly. "avilo" is as polarizing as you can get. This is his key to succsess. His name is dropping in every starcraft related stream. Either in a bad or good way this gives him attention. This gives him his viewers/donators/subscribers. The real fool is not "avilo". The real fools are the people talking about him and giving him the attetion he wants so badly. Despite these facts: Do you really think a guy playing starcraft since the beginning constantly would make such dumb balance ideas? Also David J.C. Blowe has completed college and received his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. This guy doesnt sound as autistic as in his streams isnt he? So wake up and just stop talking about this FAKE personality! ByeMaru23 6d
6d The Viper WOW ***************************** WOW the Parasitic Bomb is way to freaking powerful when you can make 10 15 consume what ever you consume you at a cheap !@# rate and there cheap $%^ hell to make and 60 damage realllllllllllllllly and is its -*!@ing cloud so not one or two or 3 but of the units 90% of what the clouds land on. 60*10= 600 damage OP much. Just wow blizzard this unit needs another look there are a lot of other units that need a look at toowArLoRd0 6d
Jun 19 How early should you upgrade I've been wondering, and I know this is different for 3 races and different for each type of build, but I don't know when it's a good time to get upgrades. Things I know you must get asap: zergling speed, stimpak and warp gates. But I don't know which others should I take. Are shield in protoss better than armor or damage? When do i pick the upgrades to armor and when to damage? When should I take tier 1 when tier 2 and when tier 3 upgrades? If the question it's too broad and will lend to huge answers please let me know so I put them in races forums separetly.Fakus5 Jun 19