Clans and Groups

Dec 14, 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read! Welcome to the StarCraft II discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of StarCraft II with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the Forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not bump posts The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing'). Petition posts are frowned upon These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.Cloaken0 Dec 14, 2012
1d It's NGO is looking for more members! Hello! We are a friendly group comprised of forumers and Blizzard game enthusiasts looking for more pals to play with! We use Discord as our primary means of communication and extend a hand to have you join our group. If you’re shy, no problem – we primarily use text to talk with eachother. We do of course have voice channels to group up for activities and games. Come drop by and check us out! h t t p s : / / d i s c o r d . g g / 9 n P n C 3 JFirinMyLazer1 1d
1d French player looking for NA Team :) Hello, I'm French player who moved in Canada (Toronto) 10 months ago, former Top Master Protoss (WOL), I start the game again one week ago and i want to find a team for a year to play in CW and LAN (I'm not asking for money). Also i'm currently in the EU team Nuit Blanche and I will not quit this team, I just looking for a good and friendly team to play with in clan wars and LAN :) I'm ATM Diamond ISetsin0 1d
2d Galactic Gaming recruiting! Who is Galactic Gaming? Galactic Gaming is competitive team of players that enjoy all aspects of the game. We aren't just one of those clans that separate into two teams that doesn't give that team spirit support. The focus of GG is set on 1v1 - laddering and making progress in competetive part of the game. We have grown from an casual-international clan full of friends striving to be the best we can be, to a team that is going places! Higher than the Sky or even the universe, we are aiming to reach other Galaxies! Hence the name. Our current goal is to be clan full of active players that have the will and passion to play StarCraft II together, taking part in weekly events (Clan Wars, In-House/Open Tournaments and Practice). Doing this, we aim to establish a strong division utilizing our strongest ranked players so everyone can benefit from each other and improve together. Why you should join: ►Weekly Practice, Having fun with clan friends in co-ops, archon, multiplayer laddering, arcade events. ►Friendly enviroment full of learning opportunities ►Casual and Competitive Clan Wars ►Lots of high level players in the clan, giving you lots of practice/help (EU) ►Get to be a part of something growing ►Enjoy the clan decal ingame Requirements to join: ►Post an application (Or send me ingame) ►Discord ► League requirement: Everyone is allowed to join, but there will be a trial to decide if you can stay. ►5 games played in 1v1 ranked ladder this season What do we expect from you: ►You can understand/speak English ►If you're going to be inactive, let a staff member know ►Try your best to take part in our events ►To get involved socially! We have a great community so we expect you to be an active social member (Taking advantage of Discord) of the clan! GG is group of friends helping each other out to grow not just as a individual but as a team and have fun in the process! Don't worry! if you need time to get settled in to the team then everyone is here to help! We just want to have fun as much as you do! _________________________________________ If you fit these requirements then please fill the following application form! Application Form: What is your Goal?: Where are you from?: What league are you currently in?: _________________________________________ Server: NA Team Name: Galactic Gaming America Contact? Discord: GreenUltralisk#9702 In-Game: GUltralisk#2538 (NA Leader) __________________________________________ You're more than welcome to ask questions on this thread.HydraZ10 2d
3d Inviting All Bronze, Silver, and Gold SkeetSquad is a very small clan of guys who are not very good at this game, but love to have a good time. We are looking to expand out into the Koprulu Sector and wanting to invite the bronzes, silvers, and golds of the area to join us into making farther into the void and increasing their rank drastically. This clan is a brand new clan, and hoping to add enough players to keep it a reasonable size. I wish to make more friends who play Starcraft and want to get better, and a large group of guys/gals to play with always makes a game more fun. I have been playing since the game released, off and on of course, and am now coming back with new light into making myself very good at this game. My goal is to find people that want to become better at Starcraft, me being one of them. As of now, I am silver 1 rank 15, about to break into gold in 1v1. What I strive to do: 1v1 Practice and Replay breakdowns Co-Op heavy grind (when not in ranked) 2v2 Ranked (Always good to have a teammate) Requirements: Must know basic Starcraft 2 knowledge (I.E. what units a barracks produces, how to produce carriers, how to micro/macro mildly well, etc) Must be an active member Mic is required for our Discord Add me in game with any questions IGN: SkeetMuffinSkeetMuffin36 3d
4d New Co-Op Clan I found it exceedingly difficult to find a clan for co-op/versus A.I. gameplay. I don't play everyday but i do play pretty often. Anyone wanting an invite to my new clan Squiggz Elite Casuals just leave a comment here with your user nameCaptainsquig31 4d
5d The Art of Warfare [TAW] Recruiting The Art of warfare is a mature gaming community of over 2500 members featuring nearly 40 games ( Our SC2 division is looking for mature and active members of any skill level to join. What we offer in SC2: Activity- We host at least 2 events a week featuring 1v1 practices, tournaments, team games, arcade nights, clan wars, etc. Coaching - If you're looking to improve your game, we have designated members that are here to help you do just that. TeamSpeak - We have our own TS3 server allowing easy communications across all games. Cookies - We have cookies...they're delicious If any of this interested you, check us out at and if you decide to join, tell them RedRyder sent you ;)RedRyder68 5d
6d -= Bronze Learning Group =- -= Bronze Learning Group =- is now Reaching out to all doors and players of all skill levels. All of you are welcome to be a part of a community catered to helping your fellow man reach his full potential. The Aim of this group is to help each other Reach Masters Level in the most Productive way possible. We think about the game and we strive to be the best at it, regardless of skill level. We aim to help those in our way who are trying to achieve the same. So what are you waiting for? Come join us and be a part of our Group to do some good old fashioned Discipline, Training and Practising today! Currently Conducting 1-2 Hour Training Sessions Every Saturday 5:00pm-6:00pm (West Coast USA Time Zone). So get everybody from the hood and come join.Weapon0 6d
6d xLEOx - Legacy of the Eternal Order Recruiting for Legacy of the Eternal Order, we are a well established clan outside of Starcraft 2. We play several other games, such as most of the Call of Duty titles, PuBG, Fortnite, ARK, H1Z1, CoD Zombies, Rainbow Six: Siege, and several other games. We are expanding to Starcraft 2, and plan to be a force to be reckoned with! We're looking to recruit all ranks, bronze, silver, gold, plat, diamond, etc.. we do not discriminate against rank, but we do require you to be active and play on an often basis. Another thing, we require you to fill out an application to be considered for selection for our clan. We have a Discord server & a great website + forums, and we keep these tools up to date so our members can enjoy these luxuries. ~ For our application. ~~ Our base site. If you're interested, shoot us an application and we can get you into the best up coming Starcraft 2 clan on the rise. We will be holding in clan tournaments! 1v1/2v2/3v3/and more! So.. make some new friends, and kick some !@#. GLHF!Typo0 6d
6d Lost clan tags to inactive players? So, I am seeking out a clan tag I use in all other games, but it is currently being held by one player on SC2 who hasn’t played in 4 years. Could you devs possibly take in to consideration a mechanic where clan tags would be released after a certain period of time? I spoke with a game master, but they directed me here. Thanks!tbo0 6d
Mar 7 Sc2 looking to play with others Looking for Players to play with SC2Zendicate2 Mar 7
Mar 5 Terran Empire Looking for able minded members to complete missions and goals. Building up in this game as a reboot. We used to be mainly rainbow 6 and Counter Strike go but are now we are starting over to rebuild. We are based on the Terran Empire. Evil side of Star trek. Hit me up if interested. We can use the help!RaZoRbLaDe1 Mar 5
Mar 4 . .DrSofar0 Mar 4
Mar 3 VTOG Clan/Community NA (EU) There is no joining requirements or registration (other than discord) necessary! EU is humbly welcome as long as you are playing on NA. Virtual Transcendence is a NA Discord gaming community poised on being THE spot to hang out and chat and watch ESL, Watch and share pro streams, and play StarCraft II and StarCraft Remastered. Would you love a community that is interested in teaching other players how to play by sharing build's or beginner to advanced help for ladder play for fresh or returning players? Tired of trying to find someone to practice 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 with, or looking for FFA's (Free for all's)? Every Friday we host free for all's where any division ranked player can be pitted up with bronze to even diamond league players to fight it out on one giant map, you versus the rest Battle Royal SC2 Style! What about playing custom games and free for all modes, maybe even some arcade game modes. Jam out to your favorite tunes with our discords music bot featuring Rythm while you make those savage tactical gains! Lets watch some pro streams and grow together while having a blast executing those same strats on unsuspecting victims in the fields of battle! Come join us in Virtual Transcendence (VTOG for short) a StarCraft universe gaming community Discord, designed with you in mind to sharpen your skills and meet new friends along the way! *BULLYING, NAME CALLING, HARASSMENT, RELIGION, RACISM, AND POLITICS IS NOT WELCOME THIS IS A 0 TOLERANCE COMMUNITY FOR DRAMA AS WELL, FOR TROLLS BE WARNED THIS IS YOUR 1st WARNING* instant invite: Mar 3
Feb 27 looking for small clan Been playing on off for years. just looking for a casual clan to join. I only really play on weekends because of work. I am silver to gold 1v1 protoss mostly. looking to chat and practice with other people in my free time.Nova1 Feb 27
Feb 26 Looking for clan Hello! I'm a gold league random player, but I managed to place myself in diamond when I focused on terran. Looking for a melee clan to help stay motivated and learn how to play better!Stolzmundt2 Feb 26
Feb 22 Any co-op mission clan have any clan for co-op mission Every day I will be online Waikit#1983wkchan0 Feb 22
Feb 16 Chill and Play Looking for anyone who wants to chill in some unranked or co-op.Prophet2 Feb 16
Feb 15 Guns and Roaches Looking for more players! Greetings Starcrafters, My name is Neru, I am the current Captain of Guns and Roaches. Guns and Roaches is a fun-spirited competitive Starcraft 2 team that competes in a wide variety of team leagues including The Chobo Team League, Validity Star League, All-In The Nydus. As of now, Guns and Roaches is recruiting. We're looking for fresh new minds of any rank or race to add to our brood and become the next generation of Broaches. With joining Guns and Roaches, you will become part of a group of dedicated Starcraft players with a passion for winning and having fun while doing it. With being part of our group you are entitled to our free coaching and mentoring from our top players. We also do a few in-house tournaments and run a monthly pizza tournament (seperated by plat-under, Diamond and up brackets) for clan members. If any of those words make you feel like joining hop on in and come say hi and get a feel of what its like being part of our community, we are open to people of all ranks, and from all over! Feb 15
Feb 15 LGC Looking for new Members 1 min ago Lawl Gaming Co (LGC) is a new Competitive and Casual community that is growing. We are looking for 18+ age gamers who want a place to interact with people who enjoy the same games and a positive atmosphere. We look for players in most any games, including OW, Destiny 2, Hots, PUBG, Fornite, LoL, and more! We have Giveaways for members, community based currency (Lawlers), Our own professional website with up to date patch notes and gaming news, product reviews and more to come. Say Goodbye to Interviews - We don’t want to see you going through a trial every time you check out a new community. If you’re interested just sign up on our site and hop in a discord channel, it’s that easy. Our site Our Discord Feb 15
Feb 14 HK Starcraft Races War! Today i am very pleased to announce that Junior Star League is to merge with a fresh new event in the community, Hydras and kolossus Starcraft. Popularly known as HK Starcraft who is hosting their first tournament : HK Starcraft Races War on the 20 - 21st of February! Description A 2 day tournament in which day 1 will see 3 brackets full of mirror match ups ( I.e Zerg bracket, Protoss bracket and Terran bracket ) to pick the top 3 players of each race and the final day will see 3 teams ( one race per team ) fight each other to determine the most skilled ( or imbalanced? ) race. ( I.e 3 Zergs versus 3 Protoss versus 3 Terrans. ) The purpose of this tournament is to provide a 1v1 tournament experience with a different angle and showcase all the different matchups on the final day! If you’re interested, feel free to register and have a good time! Time Qualifier (Day 1) February 20th (Tuesday) 7PM CET (GMT +1) (1PM EST, 10AM PST, 21st 3AM KST) Main Event (Day 2) February 21rd (Wednesday) 7PM CET (GMT +1) (1PM EST, 10AM PST, 22nd 3AM KST) Prize Pool (20€ Steam gift card) Each player from the winning team wins a gift card of 5€ ($6.2), while the team captain receives a gift card of 10€ ($12.4) on Steam. Format Qualifier (Day 1) : 3 regular brackets (1v1, single elimination, Firsts rounds Bo3, Semi-Finals, 3rd place match and Final Bo5), one for each race will be played at the same time. The 2 finalists of each bracket and the winner of the 3rd place match qualify for the Main Event. Main Event (Day 2) : Each team of 3 players will compete against the 2 other teams in a Bo7 All-kill (when 3 players of a team lose, one of them revive) Winning Conditions If a team wins 2 sets of Bo7s, they win Otherwise, team with more points wins. If all teams have the same number of points, they each choose one player and these 3 selected players compete against each other in a FFA Bo1, to determine the winning team. Registration If you want to participate, please fill out this form : and join our discord Please be in the discord 15 mins from the tournament start time. If for any reason you are registered but you can’t participate, please tell us so as soon as you can. Thanks in advance ♥Rzion0 Feb 14
Feb 14 Born Gosu is recruiting for players! Born Gosu is a passionate community of nerd ballers, united by the greatest game on earth, StarCraft 2. Our team is diverse and mature, having evolved throughout the life of StarCraft 2. Born Gosu originated in 2011 as a professional team, but disbanded in 2012. Our team was brought back to life in 2014 by an original member Matt (Yeezus). Born Gosu now focuses primarily on Chobo Team League, while developing current members and attracting new members for more competitive events such as Clan Wars, In house Leagues, Validity Star league, All In The Nydus for Diamonds to Master players and Junior Star League for all players platinum and below! Here are a few words from our long-time members on why you should join BG: -Even though we primarily focus on Sc2, we are a community with different interests and I think everyone finds their place here. -We offer an active team with lots of varying opinions so there is always some theorycrafting going on, people are always looking to practice, fun environment to play and competitive experience through participating in CTL : -For people who strive to get better at Starcraft 2, we offer personal coaching sessions from our experienced players, which then can be put into practice with practice partners, in 1v1 sessions as well as in peepmode practice sessions, which multiple people participate in on a regular basis. Still not convinced? Hop on our Discord and check us out! We are currently looking for master league players to play in the ChoboTeamLeague with us but anyone and everyone is welcome!.We hope to see you on! If you want more information message any Admin on our Discordrzion1 Feb 14
Feb 14 New Clan Recruiting Now recruiting! New clan Exentric [NA] focused on Coaching, Strategy and Laddering. Currently accepting all skill levels, the goal of the clan will be for people to have a comfortable environment to discuss in game topics such as strategies, balance updates and finding reliable practice partners or coaching from bronze to masters. Add me in game Lithe#11538Naberius1 Feb 14
Feb 12 Silver League Player seeking friendly clan Hey there, looking for a nice community that plays together but can also help out a lower league player out the odd time. Use to play wings back in the day but still rusty and trying to catch up! Thanks in advanced. Feel free to add me in game DrParabola#11301DrParabola3 Feb 12
Feb 12 Recruting players, and looking for clan wars Hello everyone, I'm an admin of the Marines and Marudes (msNms) clan in SC2. We're recruting new people. We're also looking for any clans willing to participate in a clan war. Contact us either by our discord server: Or our in game group chat: /join Marines and Marauders Group ChatPATROLLER1 Feb 12
Feb 12 Do not pay attention to the protoss? Why does the energy consumption of the prophets have increased, and have not been explained by the patch now? The energy consumption of the prophet is 1.5 times that of the originalAzlone0 Feb 12
Feb 12 Do not pay attention to the protoss? Why does the energy consumption of the prophets have increased, and have not been explained by the patch now? The energy consumption of the prophet is 1.5 times that of the originalAzlone0 Feb 12
Feb 9 LF NA PRACTICE/LEARNING CLAN Hi, I'm a high gold - low plat ZERG playing on the NA servers. Looking for a clan where I can find practice partners and watch people play to learn more from this game. I've been playing only for a few weeks (and not that much, even though I bought the game a long time ago) but I'm in love with SC2. I'm a 24yo from Argentina, I can speak english/spanish fluently and some portuguese too. My bnet tag id is fester#11604 Cya in game. pd: !@#$ toss (<3)mOldy2 Feb 9
Feb 7 LF 2v2 partner. Hi. I can't seem to get past Diamond 2 with random partners in 2v2 in LotV. I previously got rank 1 master in late WoL and HoTS with phoenix/tank combo. Thankfully LotV has increased the amount of viable unit comps in 2v2, so hit me up if you're interested. There's just too many people that want to play 2v2 like its 1v1 + 1v1 or just "do their own thing" regardless of my unit comp vs enemy team's comp, so let's play in a coordinated style!Nydus0 Feb 7
Feb 6 Fever Clan Is Recruiting Greetings everyone , Fever Clan is looking to bolster our ranks in the Starcraft 2 community. We are however we are active across a range of games (Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, and more!) , with members spanning the globe. It does not matter if you play casually or competitively we would love to have you on board. We care more about community than skill, we are here to have fun and enjoy the games we love with like-minded people. Some of the things we do are We currently hold an in-clan tournament every month, with each round to be played through a 7 day period,which includes as many as possible ( The Tournament is also open to Non clan members Go to for more information.) In-game coaching for players of all skill levels. Weekly game nights We Have A discord server with folks hanging out at all hours. Become a part of Fever in 5 easy steps: 1. Be at least 15 years of age 2. Register on our forums ( ) 3. Submit a simple application ( ) ( KAZIK for reference ) 4. Jump on the Discord server and await for one of the clan officers to Conduct a quick interview. ( ) 5. Accept Invite If you have any questions not answered here please feel free to add me on Kaz#1366 and lets chat and play. I found a really awesome group of people when I joined, a very helpful and friendly bunch. I Invite you to come discover what I did in Fever. Hope to see you soon, KazikKaz21 Feb 6
Feb 6 Join Clan DarkSide today. Hi all, I am DemonHunter i am starting up a new clan for starcraft and starcraft brood war and and diablo 2 and 3 we are a small crew wanting to grow big and have fun playing games with like minded people. If your interested in Joining Clan DarkSide add me on battle net with battle tag DemonHunter3#11429 or comment below if you have any questionsDemonHunterD1 Feb 6
Feb 2 Looking for other 4 man teams to play against Hey guys, I'm Faux, and I have a four man squad with my other college roommates. We have 2 plats one gold, and one silver, and I am looking for other 4 man teams to play against. Usually on 9:00 easter time on weekends. Anyone up for the challenge, or think your team can best ours ^.^?FauxPas1 Feb 2
Feb 2 Bronze League lookin' for a clan! Hey! Howzitgoin'? I've been playing this game for around two years now and I LOVE it, I just simply wish I was better at it... Sadly, I am not... But I wish to get better! If anyone's looking for some newbies or anything, don't be afraid to invite me! P.S. I'm a Zerg player myself :3 EDIT: Sorry but this player has NOW found a clan! Thank you for considering me however! I am QUITE honored! Thank you! Best of luck! Glhf and i'll see YOU. On the battlefield...Amades4 Feb 2
Feb 1 Competitive StarCraft Team Risen from the Ash3s competitive team, Ris3n, is looking for more players! Think you have what it takes to play on an active team? We have played in LSS, Alpha, and recently came in 2nd in Hope Team League. Add me to tryout. StillFly#11290StillFly2 Feb 1
Feb 1 3v3 Casual play 3v3 Clark007#1274 You don't have to be good - just looking for people to play with and have fun. No kids though please. :)clark1 Feb 1
Jan 30 Dark Society Gaming Community Hello everyone, my name is Hayden, and I would like to interest you to join Dark Society Gaming. Our community boasted 3,000 Members on NA alone! Feel free to join us, and search us up in groups.Hayden0 Jan 30
Jan 28 Older guy looking for a clan, or a community Well the above states it fairly well, I've been playing starcraft on and off for the 15 years that the game has been out. I'm looking for a group, clan, corp, what ever that has people that share my desire to have fun with the game. I'm not looking for a group of Rage maniacs that yell and curse over comms when stuff doesn't go their way. In a nut shell looking to have some fun, play around and hopefully meet some new interesting people. About me + I'm a 30+ year old, gold league run of the mill player looking for other people that share my outlook on games. Fun not rage. +I like logging on to comms, and chatting it up but the comms needs to be fairly kid friendly, my kids have computers in my computer room and while the occasional bit of profanity is ok. Profanity laced tirades and rants are not my cup of tea. + I'm a teacher, so i deal with middle school and high school kids all day. So if your clan has a pretty juvenile attitude towards most stuff then i'm probably not a good fit + I'm helpful and i'm pretty decent at helping and explaining things to others, and i can be a helpful member of your community. So for a TLDR Old guy looking for clan, or other old folks to chat it up and enjoy starcraft with. Must be a fun group that has fun playing internet army commander games. Thanks for reading ChemoskChemosk6 Jan 28
Jan 28 new clan for low-skill achievement hunting Clan Placid is a new clan created to help low-skill players do achievement hunting for co-op, team vs AI, and team vs team game modes. Playing StarCraft2 can be stressful, especially for beginners and slow players. This new clan exists to provide a friendly, positive, and relaxed place where achievement hunters can find each other and then play together. I could create yet another Discord server, but perhaps one of the SC2 communities that already has a Discord server established would want us to join in using theirs? Let's discuss it in this forum thread. The in-game clan description:...davidvs2 Jan 28
Jan 27 LiT eSports - Now Recruiting Lost in Translation is a multi-game community with over 400 members across Starcraft, PubG, Heroes, WoW and Hearthstone. Our Admin Team works to provide a place that provides an atmosphere for members to game, improve, and have fun. SC2 Involvement? -Clan Wars -Tournaments -Practice Partners -Chobo Team Leauge (Silver-Masters) -DuSt League (LiT Comp Team) -SC2 Alpha Team League (LiT Comp Team) -LiTSL(LiT Star League) Want to check us out? Hop on our Discord to see what we're all about: . We can guarantee that you won't find another clan like us. Here's a few words from our members on why LiT is different than their previous clan: -A lot of people in different time zones and the ability to contact anyone fast and make friends. -People. Just a larger group of people to pool from when wanting to play a game. -Very friendly and active admins, warm welcomes and greetings in Discord start things off strong and comforting <3 -More active and competitive. We hope to see you on! Feel free to message any Admin or Game Ops for more information on our Discord. -KinGoFBlunts Jan 27
Jan 24 LF Chill SCII player(s) for fun Heyo, My bro and I just log onto SCII here and there to do some fun but challenging (for us) comp games, like 2v6 Elite difficulty, 2v8 Harder, etc. Nothing serious, just chill and for fun. So if you wanna hit us up for some games, let me know! BattleTag is Snarffles#1467 We also play OW/WoW in our off-time, so if you're a chill !@# mofo who's nerding out most days after work, lessgoooooooooPickaboo3 Jan 24
Jan 23 Looking for a Training Partner(AnyTimeZone) Heya, so I am looking for someone who can play regularly during the week or weekend or even both, so we both can level up together and get the most out of our matches. I haven't played ranked since WoL and I have alot to learn, but I am down to put the work in, watch replays etc., I just feel Starcraft 2 is such a beautiful game but it becomes even moreso when you can communicate/share tech with your opponent on a meaningful level. Hope to find someone looking for the same! Will leave all my contact stuff below. Thanks. Twitter: @franciscapra Discord: SE1Z3#2128 Seize#1542 -FCCSeize2 Jan 23
Jan 21 NA - Looking for Clan Hello, I am a long time SC2 player looking for a clan. I have not joined a clan before in SC2. This is because it is not easy to come across other players to chat with outside of matches. There doesn't seem to be any active recruitment channels in game or any real active chat channels in game that I can find at all. I would like to play this game in a more social way than I have been. I play on NA. I am a Diamond(barely) Zerg this season. Looking to be more active than I have been and work to improve my rank. I enjoy 1v1, CO-OP, and team games. Any active NA clans hit me up!Linnaeus2 Jan 21
Jan 19 Returning Player Looking For Clan Hey all, I haven't played SC2 in about 4-5 years. I last played during the early seasons of HOTS (2013). I was in master league back in the day and I am currently plat tier 3 on my smurf account, still figuring out what my MMR peak is. I do not have any friends who actively play SC2 anymore and am looking for a new group of friends to play with. I am looking to play quite seriously and competitively. I will do my best to check this post frequently but ultimately the best way to reach me is in game, NAServer: razr#1500. Thanks for reading!Razr3 Jan 19
Jan 19 Seeking Clan Hello, I am a Casual Player from San Diego, CA. I am in need of a clan, the last clan I was in was TOG, roughly a year or two ago. I do live stream from time to time, but given life has not gone my way lately, I no longer devote much time to it.WhaToDo4 Jan 19
Jan 18 Any Dbz fans? Inviting all dbz fans to my clanBadBoyBolar0 Jan 18
Jan 16 Need some help Where do I go to make my own clan???Calcifur1 Jan 16
Jan 15 Hooked eSports Recruiting! Hooked eSports is looking for StarCraft 2 player to represent the team and our partners in online and offline events. For the right players, we can provide: Twitch Partnership Sponsored gear Apparel / Jersey Event, league, and registration fees Travel and lodging accommodations for offline events. Ideal candidates are at least 18-years-old and live in North America. Players should have considerable experience playing consistently in competitive leagues, or have proven tournament experience at an equivalent level. We are searching for either established teams or individual players. Coaches should have proven leadership experience and verifiable history in competitive esports. Contracts are provided on a player-by-player basis. No two contracts are alike and are catered to the player's experience, availability, and available team resources. Please direct questions to: You can learn more about Hooked eSports at Apply directly using our Google form: Jan 15
Jan 13 NA Clan- Serendipity - We are a clan with friendly players... Looking for players from all skill level to play together and practice together if you are interested in practice, team games or clan wars PM or add me : LouisXIV#11930CraftLord0 Jan 13
Jan 12 looking for a serious clan I play mainly 3v3 or 4v4 looking to try and get master rank again. I'm also up for starting a brand new clan and begin training. with members I live in central time zone and I'm very activeBIGWILLY4 Jan 12
Jan 8 LF Friendly Active Clan I'm looking for a friendly active/competitve clan. Just came off a month long break but I'm usually around d2 4200 mmr. I play Terran.BurSt2 Jan 8