Clans and Groups

Dec 14, 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read! Welcome to the StarCraft II discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of StarCraft II with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the Forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not bump posts The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing'). Petition posts are frowned upon These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.Cloaken0 Dec 14, 2012
5h Risen Community recruitment Error 404Spore28 5h
17h Looking for Clan So I've been playing since Wings of Liberty, but by no means am i a good player. I have played off and on these past few years but recently I've had the motivation to play more. And I've been looking for a clan to join. i tend to do more co-op than anything but some ranked here and there. In ranked i'm typically high silver to low gold and i want to improve that if possible. So although I've been around for a while i'm still a noobie but looking for ways to improve.Spaceracer0 17h
19h Looking For Friends To Play Starcraft With Hello I am looking to find some new friends to play Starcraft with, the game has been getting more and more lonely and was wanting to get on the forums and see if I can find some new friends. I do play 1v1 every once and awhile, but I really enjoy team games I find the teamwork that can be produced from 2v2 3v3 (etc...) is really awesome. I am also a achievement hunter, so if there are any achievement that ya need help getting, I can help you and give you some tips on what ya need to do.( If you are in to achievement hunting that is ^-^ ) So, with all that said if you would not mind having me on your friends list then please add me! Love to meet and play Starcraft with new faces! Nick#111937 Gl Hf In Everyone's Games!DarkCloud5 19h
22h Sc2 discord Why are all the discord servers dead zones, I have been sitting on them for a week now and no one has been on, Art of war dead zone, Top Tire dead zone, Psionic aftermath dead zone, starcraft 2 OCE dead zone. Lots of dead discord channlesNightLight5 22h
2d Searching For Active Clan Hello I am looking in joining a actual " active " clan. I have joined a few now and they rarely have anyone online to play with, so I am reaching out on the Forums to see if I can get some clan options to join. Thank you for your time. Please add me if you want to play some games with me [ Nick#111937 ] -Nick Gl Hf in your games!Nick30 2d
4d Join PGKn now. Join PGKn, clan. PGKn, is a clan that put emphasis on Player vs Player Practice. By practicing we can improve our play and try different strategies. Level is from mid Platinum to GM. GM's might get gifts from the clan you can contact me at : @Blast #1437 and just say hi Join PGKn, now and get your play up with hard work and devotion to the game.lIlIlIlIlIlI0 4d
Dec 10 Looking for a clan Looking for a clan, just became masters 3, dunno how long before I'm back to diamond... Need some kinda coaching, never joined a clan before, but I'm pretty active. No idea how to join, which clans are good, what does joining a clan entail etc. Thx in advanceConstantine5 Dec 10
Dec 1 Clan Daily Life is Recruiting All Ranks! Hey there! Like the title says NA based clan Daily Life (dLife) is recruiting for players that are interested in competing in league/tournaments/clan wars such as Chobo Team League (Bronze/Gold-Masters) and higher ranked leagues such as Allin-in TheNydus (diamond/master), and Alpha TL (masters+). If you're currently flying solo, and are looking for a low-key community to play with, get help improving, and/or compete in amateur leagues feel free to join our discord here https://discord.gg/37RMcn4 and message me when you get in (discord name: icED) so I can get you set up. Or at least just post something in our public channel. We don't have any strict rules or mandatory events. We just encourage and help our members participate in competition while doing impromptu internal events and tournaments open to everyone in the clan for some small cash prizes. We're not the type of clan that's going to bother and bog you down with things you don't feel like doing. We just provide you with opportunities to compete in fun stuff if you want. We are recruiting for all ranks, but Diamond and Masters players are in especially high demand at the moment, and we have awesome and friendly players at high ranks to help you learn and improve. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions first, or just pop into our discord and hit me up. Thanks!icED0 Dec 1
Nov 28 Alpha Team League Season 13 Looking for some competitive action for your clan? Check out Alpha Team League! We have three EU divisions, and two Americas (NA) divisions. Check out the signups, rules and more on our website, linked below! https://alpha.tl/ Registration ends on December 26, and season 13 begins on January 4. See you there!StillFly0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Looking for active sc2 clan Hi, I am an Australian casual sc2 player in plat 3 looking for an active clan. I'm keen for a clan that has a healthy balance of having fun but still helps players improve their competitive abilities. So If anyone is interested in inviting me to a clan, then just message me, my username is Jimble#11254. Cheers everyone, I appreciate it.Checkmate4 Nov 27
Nov 27 Lf clan gold player lf active clan to participate in practice tourneys clan wars etc having trouble finding an active clan that there is peole always onWeegee1 Nov 27
Nov 27 Newer player LF clan hey guys, newish player lf a clan. currently in gold 2 and climbing :Dkaosjr1 Nov 27
Nov 24 Looking for clan/group Hello everyone, I'm looking to join a clan that does scheduled practices to play with and that like playing some team games. let me know if you're intrested! ThanksJohnny1 Nov 24
Nov 24 Life's a Glitch Life's a Glitch is new and recruiting!! A brand new team on SC2, looking to recruit players who want to join a diverse community, and create a team on Starcraft to participate in leagues such as: ATL, AitN, CTL, VTL. The goal is to create a team that is competitive, pushes each other to improve and creates a welcoming environment. Players of all skill levels welcome! If you're be interested in joining or have any questions please feel free to add me on Bnet Doombulge#1459 or join the community discord and read #welcome https://discord.gg/dyt9gbv!KillJoy0 Nov 24
Nov 21 New DoSM Clan! Hey there! With the start of a new patch comes the start of a new clan! We are Disciples of Santa Muerte and we are looking to recruit you! We are brand new, so things are getting worked out, but we do plan on clan wars, in house tourneys, and overall fun! We even have discord to make socializing easier. Simply hit me up on discord or message me at YoungAvenger#1309. Preferably plat and up, but open to all players! GGs All! https://discord.gg/YuCAGyADibblz1 Nov 21
Nov 21 Looking for Clan War TGosuB clan is looking for clan war. We have over 30 members mostly in Diamond and platinum looking for a clan with mostly the same. Please reply if interested.Thor2 Nov 21
Nov 21 Starcraft 2 Competitive Clan Hey guys, Im getting back into the game after a long break, but I want to start playing competitively again. Im looking for a clan to play/practice with!Ludnut2 Nov 21
Nov 21 TOPTIERPRACTICE DISCORD COMMUNITY SERVER We encourage players from all servers, races, and leagues to come check us out! We are a friendly collective of SC2 enthusiasts with 2000 members and growing. We have a large group of helpful members that are dedicated to assisting players grow and develop. The server mostly consists of players from NA / EU but welcome players from around the world to join. A few things you will find in TopTierPractice: -General discussion for all things Starcraft and not. -Volunteer and Professional coaching as well as replay analysis. -Tab for SC2 Mapmakers to receive feedback and critiques on their latest maps in developments. -Recruitment tab to find players for your clan. -Events tab to help you keep track of tournaments that are up and coming. Thanks for reading! Hope to see you in our community You can join using this link https://discord.gg/547PtdjClumsyOracle0 Nov 21
Nov 18 The Art Of Warfare - Founded 2001 Recruiting The Art of Warfare wants you! We were formed in 2001 and is a larger community with around 2200 members and 40 games, the StarCraft II division consists of about 80 of those members across both EU and NA. TAW recruits mature players who seek an environment where you can improve and have a good time. Our goal is to provide a good experience both for the more casual player and the more competitive one but still being able to be a part of the same awesome community having a blast together. We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers where we organize weekly event including practise, tournaments, team games, coop and arcade games depending on what you prefer. Our core principles are: Respect, Communication, and Collaboration. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family. To learn more or sign-up, you can visit http://taw.net/. You can also reach us by joining our Discord and asking any questions you might have: https://discord.gg/CdFk3Wq *** Due to the original recruitment post info being outdated, we opened a new one. If you want to read up on the experiences that members have shared over the last years follow the link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/8178047979 and https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20753148260 If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact the members listed below. Contact info: Dreamus - Dreamus@taw.net DeathereX - DeathereX@taw.net DuroOP - DuroOP@taw.net - Duro#1486 (bnet) (We can also be reached on the Discord)Dreamus3 Nov 18
Nov 16 Looking for active players! Hello all! <Cryptc> Cryptic Gaming is recruiting! We are a new up-and-coming clan that focuses on active players. We have players ranging from plat - m1 currently, but any league is accepted as long as you're willing to play and have fun! We have a few higher level players available for coaching, and we will be doing the normal clan wars and peep modes as regular as people are willing. Join today! https://discord.gg/ysVQe9a See you on the flippity-flip - KRUMKRUM0 Nov 16
Nov 12 Aevum - Multi-Gaming - LF Solid Players We are building from scratch and need committed solid players to build a strong SC2 Community! We’re a clan of mature gamers who value a strong, friendly and welcoming community above all else. Everyone within Aevum is family and should be treated as such. Our philosophy is to enjoy the experience of gaming, whether you're winning or losing. Aevum is an open and diverse clan with members from all over the world (Mostly within North America). We offer casual and competitive gaming options and if you are interested in a more serious role, please reach out to an officer. Aevum is an organized clan with staff ranks throughout and we are in the process of building a strong and solid foundation! We are actively looking for Game Leaders, Clan Officers and people who are willing to commit and build a solid community! We're looking for people who're willing to help us grow and to develop to the next stage whether that's being a staff member or just a member. You're 100% valued in the clan whatever position you hold as at the end of the day we truly believe that you are what makes Aevum...Aevum. What does Aevum mean? Time, eternity, lifetime or generation in Latin. We are Aevum We will last for a lifetime; We are a generation of gamers Requirements - You must be at least 20 years old to join us. - Members of Aevum are considered to be part of a family, with each one of us being dedicated and loyal to only Aevum. Do not apply to join if you're in other clans/communities or if you like to hop between clans. - You're required to have a working microphone. - Respect everybody. We value banter but don't take it too far. We're people too... - No spamming, it's annoying. Join our Discord - https://discord.gg/htCYfcqTyRz0 Nov 12
Nov 11 Looking for partner to play left 2 die I need someone experient to help me getting the achievements of "left 2 die". Anyone?lucsmatheus0 Nov 11
Nov 7 New Starcraft II Team Hello everyone, I am Shadow, creator of a new Starcraft II team: Team Maximus (tMxM) I am currently looking to recruit players to try to create an active team (as I am getting back into Starcraft once again) for ranked play/arcade mode! If interested, add me on Battlenet Shadow#119403 or put name in post below! Planning on using Discord as the main source of communication! Thanks guys!DaRealLegacy4 Nov 7
Nov 6 Team Titan Looking for High Level Players! Team Titan is an up and coming esports organization that strive to compete with the larger gaming orgs in the foreseeable future. Currently, we have established a plethora of respectable teams in a number of games and are looking to expand the family into StarCraft 2. Players for Team Titan receive financial backing from the org, shout outs and match reports on our twitter as well as general managerial support. Specifically, Team Titan wishes to recruit players who are ambitious and dedicated as well as willing to devote time in improving his/her skills and interacts well with the community. If you wish to apply for a spot, please contact our esports Manager Lancer(Bacchus)#9426 on discord or join our discord and contact one of our staff members. Our Discord: https://discord.gg/GH4zq8x Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamTitanOrgRegorius0 Nov 6
Nov 4 Adopt-A-Newb Hey, I'm trying to get in contact with an Adopt-A-Newb mod It's a great channel, and I had good fun with it, interacting with new players and learning quite a lot myself. For some reason, I was banned in 2015, 3 years ago and it kind of demotivated me from playing a lot of starcraft at the time because I lost access to a great community for reasons unknown. I'd like to regain access now, that so much time has passed and I'm ready to come back to starcraft (and experiment with all these balance changes). Can anyone get me in contact with a mod, or if any mod is reading this, can you help me re-enter the group? Thanks in advanceSimplyHuman1 Nov 4
Nov 3 looking for a buddy to play with Hi! To start with, I'm in south korea (gmt +13? i think). Anyways I'm pretty below average, bronze level ish haha. I really like co op stuff so this new expansion has got me pumped, what with archon and the co op missions. None of my friends play here, so I'd like to find someone to play with. I don't take it too seriously, I'm in it for fun. I don't have any delusions about how good I am and I like to think I'm pretty funny. Shade #989Shade2 Nov 3
Oct 31 Portland Players Portland, Oregon Hey! Looking for anyone who plays here locally. I'd love to get some 2v2 going. Also, I kinda wanted to start a sc2 podcast. Anybody interested? If you're not in portland and still love the game send me a shout. I love this sc2. Let's play.Glenfiddich4 Oct 31
Oct 30 LiT eSports - Now Recruiting Lost in Translation is a multi-game community with over 400 members across WoW, LoL, Starcraft, PubG and Hearthstone. Our Admin Team works to provide a place that provides an atmosphere for members to game, improve, and have fun. SC2 Involvement? -Clan Wars -Tournaments -Practice Partners -PGTL -Chobo Team Leauge -RSTL -SC2 Alpha Team League Want to check us out? Hop on our Discord to see what we're all about: https://discord.gg/ZcfbAcK . We can guarantee that you won't find another clan like us. Here's a few words from our members on why LiT is different than their previous clan: -A lot of people in different time zones and the ability to contact anyone fast and make friends. -People. Just a larger group of people to pool from when wanting to play a game. -Very friendly and active admins, warm welcomes and greetings in Discord start things off strong and comforting <3 -More active and competitive. We hope to see you on! Feel free to message any Admin or Game Ops for more information on our Discord. -KinGoFBlunts https://www.lit-esports.com https://discord.gg/ZcfbAcK https://www.twitter.com/LiTeamOfficial https://www.twitch.tv/litesportsKinGoFBlunts7 Oct 30
Oct 29 Looking for 3's/4's Team Looking for a solid 2/3 players to play ranked team matches with. Wanting to use Skype or Discord Hit me up if interested Stats- Diamond Ranked Zerg Main Average 250 APMDaRealLegacy0 Oct 29
Oct 27 Looking For Active Clan Hi everyone I'am Looking for a Active SC2 Clan And Seem to be Struggling to Find a Good one to Join Any suggestions Would be great. Thank you!Scar4 Oct 27
Oct 25 LF small to med clan (newish player) Hello all, Im coming back to SC after a long break. I was a zerg main but now i am making the swap to Protoss. I know that i suck but life has gotten on track to allow me time to play and learn the game. what im looking for Looking for a group to play with and learn, im not looking for 500+ members i want to get to know people instead of just being another 1 of the vast numbers. English speaking clan Plays between 6pm and mid night CST people who enjoy friendly 1v1s and maybe 2v2 i look forward to meeting people and learning from them, Yall take care!Wimder1 Oct 25
Oct 25 Returning Player LF Clan Hello. As the title states, I am a returning player looking to get back into SC2. during my absence, I have learned that straight laddering is NOT the best method into improving...and I am looking to move beyond Plat (Once I get back there). That being said...I am looking for an active clan that can help me with improving (practices, training partners ect). I have poked around the forums here and most of the responses I've seen are not apparent to be active (atleast at the time I checked.) My play time will vary as I work shift work...sometimes I will be active during the day...other days I will be on in the evening. If you are looking to add me as a member... Please respond or send me a message (Viperisk#1203).Viperisk1 Oct 25
Oct 25 Community Founded in 2001 Now Recruiting The Art of Warfare wants you! TAW recruits mature players who seek a friendly environment to hone their skills, play in or cast tournaments, coach other players, play team games, or just have some fun with arcade games. Our core principles are: Respect, Communication, and Collaboration. We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers filled with active players daily, special in-house events, high level training, skilled practice partners, a full website and forum, your own email @taw.net, in-game clan tag, and much more. To learn more or sign-up, visit taw.net or join us in our group channel in game: The Art of Warfare Community. *** TAW's StarCraft group consists of over 120 men and women that range in skill from Master to Bronze. Formed in 2001, TAW has grown into a community with over 2400 members spread across a dozen games. Made up of gamers worldwide who have come together with the common vision of honor, integrity, and fair play, TAW is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards. Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact vulkor@taw.netVulkor338 Oct 25
Oct 24 any florida based clans? lookin for a clan in floridaDorgeloh13 Oct 24
Oct 22 PsiX recruiting Psionic Aftermath is an SC2 focused team with highly active players - (http://www.rankedftw.com/clan/PsiX/mmr/). We participate and are competitive in 5 team leagues largely for diamonds to GMs in addition to running plenty of other events which we always stream and cast -(https://www.youtube.com/user/PsionicAftermath). Our players also regularly feature in $50 showmatches sponsored by Afreeca - (http://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/PsiX_Pro_Series_Showmatches). If you are an active player (any league) looking for to play in events and/or want a stimulating environment to improve, come join our discord and speak to us - https://discord.gg/UDNNebB We also welcome any budding casters looking for casting opportunities! https://psionicaftermath.com/Sushi0 Oct 22
Oct 15 Let's JaM! JaM iT Gaming is always looking for new people to play games with. Whether you are into team games or competitive we have that. We aren't as big as some of the clans but we are still very active. - We currently play in 2 team leagues ( CTL, VTL ) with future options of more. - Players from across the globe are on at various times. ( NA currently, EU coming soon ) - Members that play multiple other games as well. Even if its not to join the clan come check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XXUBx4w GL HF, BLiTzDBLiTzD0 Oct 15
Oct 14 <Umojan> Umojan Protectorate is recruiting I've had this clan name for a very long time, now with Umojan skins available I'm sure some of you would like to join. I'm tired of being in this clan solo so if you'd like to join hit me up! We're interested in versus and co-op players but anyones welcome. battlenet:://starcraft/clan/1/61706Abzu1 Oct 14
Oct 8 erraced erasedgilthunder0 Oct 8
Oct 6 Team Justice / (J) Hey everyone! Team Justice is looking for some active starcraft gamers still that also play HotS, OW, Sc1, and more! Head on over to our discord and check us out! https://discord.gg/vTvwNwd Member Count: Apprx 40 Team Justice is no longer a clan, but a team & also a community for gamers everywhere!Suplex0 Oct 6
Oct 6 The Art of Warfare [TAW] Recruiting The Art of warfare is a mature gaming community of over 2500 members featuring nearly 40 games (TAW.net/units). Our SC2 division is looking for mature and active members of any skill level to join. What we offer in SC2: Activity- We host at least 2 events a week featuring 1v1 practices, tournaments, team games, arcade nights, clan wars, etc. Coaching - If you're looking to improve your game, we have designated members that are here to help you do just that. TeamSpeak - We have our own TS3 server allowing easy communications across all games. Cookies - We have cookies...they're delicious If any of this interested you, check us out at TAW.net and if you decide to join, tell them RedRyder sent you ;)RedRyder79 Oct 6
Oct 6 so! if you wanna join a startup clan, I was in the big 5 in the past and was an officer in two of them. I grew bored of being part of the huge corporate clans that had 500+ members and I decided to downsize and be as small as possible so I started a fresh new startup clan. Clan tag is WytGirl so you know what to expect. now, our clan do a lot of philanthropy work as well as software research on SC2 AI bots. if WytGirl and AI interest you, you know you're in the right place. add me on SmrtAsianGuy#1934 and message me if you're interest.SmrtAsianGuy0 Oct 6
Oct 5 3700 Team MMR terran looking for clan Hello, I've been playing SC2 since WoL, and I am now looking for an English speaking clan of nice people to play ranked team ladder together and practice. I reached platinum in 1v1 a few times and team diamond league 23 times, playing 2v2, 3v3 and, now more frequently, 4v4. I no longer play solo as the pressure is just too big for me to enjoy the game. I usually play in the evenings, around 9 p.m. CEST on the European server, half or most days of the week. I am open to Skype communication or discord. My tag is Elebril#1401, feel free to send me a pm. For some reason my profile here on the forums is blank, dunno why. Gl hf all :)elebril2 Oct 5
Oct 5 Born Gosu is recruiting and we want YOU! Born Gosu is a passionate community of nerd ballers, united by the greatest game on earth, StarCraft 2. Our team is diverse and mature, having evolved throughout the life of StarCraft 2. Born Gosu originated in 2011 as a professional team, but disbanded in 2012. Our team was brought back to life in 2014 by an original member Matt (Yeezus). Born Gosu now focuses primarily on Chobo Team League, while developing current members and attracting new members for more competitive events such as Clan Wars, In house Leagues, Validity Star league, All In The Nydus ,Alpha Team League and so on. Here are a few words from our long-time members on why you should join BG Even though we primarily focus on Sc2, we are a community with different interests and we think everyone finds their place here We offer an active team with lots of varying opinions so there is always some theorycrafting going on, people are always looking to practice, fun environment to play and competitive experience through participating in competitive events such as : • ChoboTeamLeague ( Silver to Master 2 ) • Validity Star League ( Platinum to Diamond ) • All-inTheNydus ( Diamond to Master ) • Alpha Team League ( Master to Grandmaster) as well as • In-house tournaments & Clanwars For people who strive to get better at Starcraft 2, we offer: •Coaching sessions from our experienced players, •Practice partners, who assist in 1v1 sessions as well as •Peepmode practice sessions, which multiple people participate in on a regular basis. Still not convinced? Hop on our Discord and check us out! https://discord.gg/bsjatMp We hope to see you on! If you want more information message any Admin on our Discord Server.rzion7 Oct 5
Oct 5 Fever Clan Is Recruiting Greetings everyone , Fever Clan is looking to bolster our ranks in the Starcraft 2 community. We are however we are active across a range of games (Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, and more!) , with members spanning the globe. It does not matter if you play casually or competitively we would love to have you on board. We care more about community than skill, we are here to have fun and enjoy the games we love with like-minded people. Some of the things we do are We currently hold an in-clan tournament every month, with each round to be played through a 7 day period,which includes as many as possible ( The Tournament is also open to Non clan members Go to http://feverclan.com/forums/29-starcraft-2-a.html for more information.) In-game coaching for players of all skill levels. Weekly game nights We Have A discord server with folks hanging out at all hours. Become a part of Fever in 5 easy steps: 1. Be at least 15 years of age 2. Register on our forums ( http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php ) 3. Submit a simple application ( http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application ) ( KAZIK for reference ) 4. Jump on the Discord server and await for one of the clan officers to Conduct a quick interview. ( https://discordapp.com/invite/8nRyHTG ) 5. Accept Invite If you have any questions not answered here please feel free to add me on Battle.net Kaz#1366 and lets chat and play. I found a really awesome group of people when I joined, a very helpful and friendly bunch. I Invite you to come discover what I did in Fever. Hope to see you soon, KazikKaz30 Oct 5
Oct 4 Dark Shield - Co op Focused Clan Hello everybody, I have a clan focused on playing co op and/or vs a.i with people who are not very skilled in Starcraft 2. I am willing to carry people on brutal including mutations. If you are interested, feel free to message me and send a invite. I look forward to playing with you all. Battle tag: Jacksonkill#11824jacksonkill0 Oct 4
Oct 3 MNBarcraft BlizzCon Event MNBarcraft is working on getting the local Barcraft scene going again. Join us to watch BlizzCon at the Nutmeg Brewhouse! We will be starting by watching The Pylon Show and the Starcraft II panel on Virtual Ticket so we can all see what's in store for both Starcraft games. Afterwards we will be watching the WCS semifinals and grand finals. This has been a crazy year with Serral taking every WCS Circuit event while every GSL Code S was claimed by Maru. Everyone is hoping to see the two of them face off but there are 14 other players who have put on great performances all year as well! While watching, please make the most of the drinks Nutmeg brew on location as well as some great food.(I highly recommend the Cod!) They have been very generous hosting the event and we hope this will be the first of many. https://www.facebook.com/events/434544943736043/ https://www.meetup.com/MNBarcraft/events/255243226/HyperTurtle0 Oct 3
Oct 2 Starcraft 2 Oceania Discord Community If you are from Oceania and are looking for a community of players who share your passion for Starcraft 2 then join our discord. We accept players of all ranks and skill levels. What we offer: - Friendly staff who are always willing to help. - A community passionate about Starcraft 2. - High level players who offer helpful advice for all races. - Competitive tournaments for all ranks. - And much more! Join here: https://discord.gg/qRsud2Hblurr0 Oct 2
Oct 1 Community Starcrat clan recruituing hello i am recruiting for my community "the syndicates" starcraft clan known as syndicate overmind. we're accepting everyone and anyone and have a massive overall community of 2000+ members across several games such as warframe and elder scrolls online. if you would like to join our clan or even just our community dm me on discord ๖ۣۜSloth#9540DeathBlade1 Oct 1
Sep 30 New Clan- new players/casuals focus. Hello all! Today i made a new clan called the Golden Newbz. I have recently gotten back into Starcraft II, I have never been very good at it, but i would love to have other people to practice with. My goal is to start a clan with like minded individuals who are about bronze-gold skill level. It seems to me that accessibility of this difficult to get into game would improve if there were more communities for those who are at a lower level of play but open to improving. My main focus is to get people who are down for practice matches/watching replays and generally trying to get better at the game. Also, it would be wonderful to have other people to group together with for the occasional 2v2 and/or coop match. I live in the US in the mountain time zone, i would prefer those who have schedules that would align with mine but i would welcome anyone :D. Dremenis#1221 p.s. tab key apparently broken...Dremenis13 Sep 30