Clans and Groups

Dec 14, 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read! Welcome to the StarCraft II discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of StarCraft II with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the Forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not bump posts The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing'). Petition posts are frowned upon These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.Cloaken0 Dec 14, 2012
20h Inviting All Bronze, Silver, and Gold SkeetSquad is a very small clan of guys who are not very good at this game, but love to have a good time. We are looking to expand out into the Koprulu Sector and wanting to invite the bronzes, silvers, and golds of the area to join us into making farther into the void and increasing their rank drastically. This clan is a brand new clan, and hoping to add enough players to keep it a reasonable size. I wish to make more friends who play Starcraft and want to get better, and a large group of guys/gals to play with always makes a game more fun. I have been playing since the game released, off and on of course, and am now coming back with new light into making myself very good at this game. My goal is to find people that want to become better at Starcraft, me being one of them. As of now, I am silver 1 rank 15, about to break into gold in 1v1. What I strive to do: 1v1 Practice and Replay breakdowns Co-Op heavy grind (when not in ranked) 2v2 Ranked (Always good to have a teammate) Requirements: Must know basic Starcraft 2 knowledge (I.E. what units a barracks produces, how to produce carriers, how to micro/macro mildly well, etc) Must be an active member Mic is required for our Discord Add me in game with any questions IGN: SkeetMuffinSkeetMuffin4 20h
22h Fever Clan Is Recruiting Greetings everyone , Fever Clan is looking to bolster our ranks in the Starcraft 2 community. We are however we are active across a range of games (Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, and more!) , with members spanning the globe. It does not matter if you play casually or competitively we would love to have you on board. We care more about community than skill, we are here to have fun and enjoy the games we love with like-minded people. Some of the things we do are We currently hold an in-clan tournament every month, with each round to be played through a 7 day period,which includes as many as possible ( The Tournament is also open to Non clan members Go to http://feverclan.com/forums/29-starcraft-2-a.html for more information.) In-game coaching for players of all skill levels. Weekly game nights We Have A discord server with folks hanging out at all hours. Become a part of Fever in 5 easy steps: 1. Be at least 15 years of age 2. Register on our forums ( http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php ) 3. Submit a simple application ( http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application ) ( KAZIK for reference ) 4. Jump on the Discord server and await for one of the clan officers to Conduct a quick interview. ( https://discordapp.com/invite/8nRyHTG ) 5. Accept Invite If you have any questions not answered here please feel free to add me on Battle.net Kaz#1366 and lets chat and play. I found a really awesome group of people when I joined, a very helpful and friendly bunch. I Invite you to come discover what I did in Fever. Hope to see you soon, KazikKaz20 22h
22h Need some help Where do I go to make my own clan???Calcifur1 22h
1d VT Community Discord for SC2 Virtual Transcendence is a Discord Community poised on being THE spot to hang out and chat and watch ESL, Watch and share pro streams, and play StarCraft Remastered and StarCraft II. Need a hang out room that has other interests in the same game? Tired of trying to find someone to practice 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 with? Would you love a community that is interested in sharing build's or noobie help for ladders for fresh players? What about the arcade and just hanging out playing custom games? we have that as well! Come join us in Virtual Transcendence (VT for short)! A discord community dedicated to StarCraft II and it's lifestyle, come hang, bull-!@#$, have some fun, and listen to our discords music bot Rythm! Share some meme's, live the dream, and hell watch a few streamer's together and build up on your skill in a game we all love StarCraft II! Come and kick it with us! instant invite: https://discord.gg/4Xe5g4m *BULLYING, NAME CALLING, CHEATING, HARASSMENT, AND ANY OTHER NORMAL LAW OF BEING A %^--HAT IS NOT ALLOWED YOU WILL BE KICKED AND BANNED! THIS IS A 0 TOLERANCE COMMUNITY FOR DRAMA AS WELL, FOR TROLLS BE WARNED THIS IS YOUR 1st WARNING*TeK0 1d
1d Hooked eSports Recruiting! Hooked eSports is looking for StarCraft 2 player to represent the team and our partners in online and offline events. For the right players, we can provide: Twitch Partnership Sponsored gear Apparel / Jersey Event, league, and registration fees Travel and lodging accommodations for offline events. Ideal candidates are at least 18-years-old and live in North America. Players should have considerable experience playing consistently in competitive leagues, or have proven tournament experience at an equivalent level. We are searching for either established teams or individual players. Coaches should have proven leadership experience and verifiable history in competitive esports. Contracts are provided on a player-by-player basis. No two contracts are alike and are catered to the player's experience, availability, and available team resources. Please direct questions to: hello@hookedesports.com You can learn more about Hooked eSports at http://www.hookedesports.com Apply directly using our Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMcjIqEnNpthUj3GRZTnjc3x8m82GoP4E9ptDmz67YC-sBOw/viewformPappa0 1d
2d Returning Player Looking For Clan Hey all, I haven't played SC2 in about 4-5 years. I last played during the early seasons of HOTS (2013). I was in master league back in the day and I am currently plat tier 3 on my smurf account, still figuring out what my MMR peak is. I do not have any friends who actively play SC2 anymore and am looking for a new group of friends to play with. I am looking to play quite seriously and competitively. I will do my best to check this post frequently but ultimately the best way to reach me is in game, NAServer: razr#1500. Thanks for reading!Razr2 2d
3d NA Clan- Serendipity - We are a clan with friendly players... Looking for players from all skill level to play together and practice together if you are interested in practice, team games or clan wars PM or add me : LouisXIV#11930CraftLord0 3d
4d looking for a serious clan I play mainly 3v3 or 4v4 looking to try and get master rank again. I'm also up for starting a brand new clan and begin training. with members I live in central time zone and I'm very activeBIGWILLY4 4d
Jan 8 Galactic Gaming recruiting! Who is Galactic Gaming? Galactic Gaming is competitive team of players that enjoy all aspects of the game. We aren't just one of those clans that separate into two teams that doesn't give that team spirit support. The focus of GG is set on 1v1 - laddering and making progress in competetive part of the game. We have grown from an casual-international clan full of friends striving to be the best we can be, to a team that is going places! Higher than the Sky or even the universe, we are aiming to reach other Galaxies! Hence the name. Our current goal is to be clan full of active players that have the will and passion to play StarCraft II together, taking part in weekly events (Clan Wars, In-House/Open Tournaments and Practice). Doing this, we aim to establish a strong division utilizing our strongest ranked players so everyone can benefit from each other and improve together. Why you should join: ►Weekly Practice, Having fun with clan friends in co-ops, archon, multiplayer laddering, arcade events. ►Friendly enviroment full of learning opportunities ►Casual and Competitive Clan Wars ►Lots of high level players in the clan, giving you lots of practice/help (EU) ►Get to be a part of something growing ►Enjoy the clan decal ingame Requirements to join: ►Post an application (Or send me ingame) ►Discord ► League requirement: Everyone is allowed to join, but there will be a trial to decide if you can stay. ►5 games played in 1v1 ranked ladder this season What do we expect from you: ►You can understand/speak English ►If you're going to be inactive, let a staff member know ►Try your best to take part in our events ►To get involved socially! We have a great community so we expect you to be an active social member (Taking advantage of Discord) of the clan! GG is group of friends helping each other out to grow not just as a individual but as a team and have fun in the process! Don't worry! if you need time to get settled in to the team then everyone is here to help! We just want to have fun as much as you do! _________________________________________ If you fit these requirements then please fill the following application form! Application Form: What is your Goal?: Where are you from?: What league are you currently in?: _________________________________________ Server: NA Team Name: Galactic Gaming America Contact? Discord: GreenUltralisk#9702 In-Game: GUltralisk#2538 (NA Leader) __________________________________________ You're more than welcome to ask questions on this thread.HydraZ9 Jan 8
Jan 8 LF Friendly Active Clan I'm looking for a friendly active/competitve clan. Just came off a month long break but I'm usually around d2 4200 mmr. I play Terran.BurSt2 Jan 8
Jan 8 Looking For Active Clan Practice 1V1 Hi I am looking for active clan ideally -NA time zone -Uses TeamSpeak/Discord/ Or whatever people uses these days (English) -practice 1V1 Currently Diamond 2 Zerg Diamond 3 Terran Diamond 3 Protoss CheersSatoRhythm4 Jan 8
Jan 7 The Art of Warfare [TAW] Recruiting The Art of warfare is a mature gaming community of over 2500 members featuring nearly 40 games (TAW.net/units). Our SC2 division is looking for mature and active members of any skill level to join. What we offer in SC2: Activity- We host at least 2 events a week featuring 1v1 practices, tournaments, team games, arcade nights, clan wars, etc. Coaching - If you're looking to improve your game, we have designated members that are here to help you do just that. TeamSpeak - We have our own TS3 server allowing easy communications across all games. Cookies - We have cookies...they're delicious If any of this interested you, check us out at TAW.net and if you decide to join, tell them RedRyder sent you ;)RedRyder62 Jan 7
Jan 7 Brantford ON players Hey guys. I have recently rallied together some players from Brantford ON. Canada. If anyone is in that area and willing to take part in or help with a local SC2 tournament, Please drop me a message. Thank you.Justyno0 Jan 7
Jan 6 New Clan Hello i am a newbie but i have rts experience, i played like 100 games total and im ranked gold as 1v1 zerg gold and 2v2 random. i am serious player who's looking to improve so if anyone intrested in creating a new clan add me on discord or battle.net i am not intrested in joining clans with many members, i prefer to create a new clan or join a small one with serious active members Discord: DreadReapr#6144 Battle.net: DreadReapr#2238DreadReapr2 Jan 6
Jan 6 Clan Tag after disbanding clan? Does the clan tag become free after clan is disbanded or does it remain reserved? On a similar note, is it possible to change a clan name and preserve the clan tag without disbanding the clan? Thanks.Stryker1 Jan 6
Jan 6 Looking for a clan or practice partners Hey, I'm looking for a clan to practice with since I'm returning after a long break after I played hots. I'm getting back into the game about now. I'm platinum level Protoss. I haven't really settled in a single league yet. I have only played about 12 games and I've been promoted multiple times. I went from gold 3 to plat 3 in a few games. I just want active people to ease my relearning of the game after the major changes from HoTS to LoTV. Hit me up in game: kalron#1865Kalron2 Jan 6
Jan 5 looking for practice partners hi there, i'm a terran dia player looking for dia master practice partners. if you're interested, add me: Cell#21859Budha0 Jan 5
Jan 2 Old returning player looking for a clan. Played seriously last in WOL. Ended as a plat player, now mid silver just gotten back. Would like to join an active clan to help me improve.BOLT3 Jan 2
Jan 2 Looking for people to play with not filling out any applications join my discord im usually there https://discord.gg/gDPRw8rTeph4 Jan 2
Jan 2 looking for active clan I am looking for a clan. I am returning to starcraft 2 and will eventually want to be in clan wars. Please no TAW recruitment posts...PatchToss2 Jan 2
Jan 1 VPGamers is reopening its Starcraft 2 Group VPGamers is now and has been an open recruiting online community since 2001. Starting with Counter Strike, back in the day when 1.0.0.1 was it!! Expanding and migrating to new games we land on StarCraft 2. We are currently at 40+ active members online evening and nights. If you're a casual gamer, or a proish gamer, this place is for you. We are mostly all adults seeking to increase our member base. VPGamers is a great community who over the course of time has become another home. We used to have a semi-pro team check out this video! http://vpgamers.com/about-us/ VPGamers at a Glance Requirements Players must be of a mature nature (90% are adults) Must have/install discord https://discord.gg/5HUFQT Website www.vpgamers.com Streams www.twitch.tv/vpgamers Extras Forums Active Members 50+ Good Company Elite Team for Tourney Play Find me on Discord, on during day but game playing at night. Looking to rebuild our StarCraft 2 community!VPGamathor16 Jan 1
Dec 31 Seeking people hi i know i not a good player, but i seek people, who just like me, want to do the unranked achievements (as a critic, why 1000 games per race? U_u) and the most important thing.. knew new people and make friends. My Tag is Serginho177#1257 sorry for my english.Serginho5 Dec 31
Dec 31 LF Clan, Exp but not so Skilled So, pretty much as the title says, I'm hoping to find a group or clan that I can join up with. Right now I'm returning to SC and I'm playing primarily on Co-op and vsAI, but mainly Co. I enjoy the variety of commanders, units and playstyles. I'm hoping to find people to play this with. I'm not all to quick, I know my units decently, but I'm not masterful and I'd like to get better. I'd like to find a group that's active primarily through the week as I work weekends alot and hopefully one that's not a stickler for schedules cause I have several little ones, so my times on can vary too, to make matters worse, I have no voice atm as my little ones also saw fit to tear up my old headset so I'm stuck until I can afford a new one.Ethur1 Dec 31
Dec 30 FANTASMIC UNDERDOG CLAN KOPTIC WANTS YOU!! Tired of hangin out to loose, want some acquaintances in a community that are lookin up. @prerequisites: StarCraft Master Achievement Atleast a Platinum sometime in your career history battlenet:://starcraft/map/1/160628 battlenet:://starcraft/clan/1/389832 *you can copy and paste these links into SC chat and then click on them* -themesong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbyTF2B47SsCasPeR0 Dec 30
Dec 26 Old & Slow looking for same! I haven't played in a long time and wasn't very good to begin with, would like to find similar mature, adult players with mic to game with. Please send me message if interested. I'm so far removed from posting on forum threads I doubt I will be able to find my way back here! :)Rugrat4 Dec 26
Dec 24 Looking for a clan Hey everyone I've been out of SC2 for a while because my laptop was outdated BUT I just got a new one and I'm looking for an active clan gimme a shout CertifidHero#1318CertifidHero3 Dec 24
Dec 23 Searching clan for 1v1s NA/EU I am Zerg(dia 2) and Terran (dia 3) player. Looking for a clan to practice/warm up before ladder.HybridTürenx2 Dec 23
Dec 23 Team Clarity - Official recruitment thred Hello, i am Dudu, leader of Team Clarity. Team Clarity (TC) is an European eSports organization, which fields teams in League of Legends and rescently it expanded towards Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Dota 2, CS:GO, R6S and other games. Team Clarity was formed in august 2017 and currently has been participating in few community tournaments, such as L2P French, ESL tournaments and others. Team is currently watching towards becoming amateur and even semi-pro/pro team in next few years. The community of the team is large and is made out of players, few in team rosters, community players, coaches, analysts, content creators and graphixers. Team existed even in pre-season, it was called "Operation Eskimo", it was not such huge success so team got disbanned, and now it is here back again. Make sure you support us on social medias because it is huge help for us. Everyone is welcome to try to join Team Clarity and we are doing our best to keep community organized and healthy. As it goes for Starcraft 2 specificly, we are currently recruiting members so we can make our (around 30 members) roster even more active. We have in plan making some in-team tournaments with rewards and also, trying to utilize our members into playing some good tournaments such as ESL Adria or Rumble Monkey and so on. Our team rescently merged legendary team Maximus Brood. Team existed since 2000 years and has long tradition. You can visit our official site to find out more about Maximus Brood. What do we offer: Friendly atmosphere People to play / practice with Lots of fun and disccussion If you are interested into joining our team, make sure you visit our recruitment site here or simply come by on our Discord: ... Here is our Discord. ... If you are interested into co-operation, bussiness inquries or sponsorship, our email is: teamclarity13@gmail.comDudu0 Dec 23
Dec 23 Competitive StarCraft Team Risen from the Ash3s competitive team, Ris3n, is looking for more players! Think you have what it takes to play on an active team? We have played in LSS, Alpha, and recently came in 2nd in Hope Team League. Add me to tryout. StillFly#11290StillFly1 Dec 23
Dec 22 Asymmetric Community! Hey all I've started a discord community awhile ago due to the lack of clans/teams/groups of people in my time playing SC2. I've scowered many forums, lobbies, and LFG websites to find people to play with and I could never find one that remained active. In turn i've started a place where casuals to hardcore can hang out and play. Over the course of a few weeks numbers rised from 3 to 100+ highly active players where there isn't a day i'm not playing with new friends and members. I just wanted to extend an invitation to all who is looking for the same thing. Discord link. https://discord.gg/fEMQ6DV Community Information - All players are welcome. - Weekly Tournaments ranging from 1v1's, archons, teams, etc (Prizes included). - Currently forming Teams to hold clan wars and in-house scrims. - Provide free coaching/tutoring to all ranks. - Tournaments are streamed and any individuals who want to practice casting is welcome. Admin Notes - Highly Active means I don't hold players to bloat the discord stats. If I've only seen you once and I haven't seen anything from said individual after a long time I'll remove them. They may return, you just need to ask for a discord invite. Regular members will be tagged so they are excluded from the pruning process. - I don't tolerate belligerent !@#$ talking. There's a difference between making pokes, jabs and having fun than just constantly talking down to an individual while playing. There is various skill levels here, I don't care if you are GM, Pro, the damn president. I have no patience for it and don't care to curb you from being a %^-*ty human being, I'll just permanently remove you from the discord.Ryzu0 Dec 22
Dec 22 NA - a former GM player looking for a clan. Well, I try to play sc2 again after the big patch but my current clan is pretty much dead and I feel like nothing fun to do. I used to play team games 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 and I still have master tier1 mmr of every game mode. I'm looking for a clan that is not too big but active with mature people. I am in UTC time zone ( west coast time)Hyeokcheon2 Dec 22
Dec 21 Why Clans? (Non-rhetorical Question) Hello StarCraft world, I've played various games online casually throughout the years and never paid much attention to clans. I am a bit now, and I have a super basic question for you clan fans: Why? Why did you join a clan and what do you like about it? I'm genuinely curious about what most people get out of it as I'm entirely ignorant on the topic.Crix2 Dec 21
Dec 19 New Co-Op Clan I found it exceedingly difficult to find a clan for co-op/versus A.I. gameplay. I don't play everyday but i do play pretty often. Anyone wanting an invite to my new clan Squiggz Elite Casuals just leave a comment here with your user nameCaptainsquig28 Dec 19
Dec 18 Born Gosu is recruiting for players! Born Gosu is a passionate community of nerd ballers, united by the greatest game on earth, StarCraft 2. Our team is diverse and mature, having evolved throughout the life of StarCraft 2. Born Gosu originated in 2011 as a professional team, but disbanded in 2012. Our team was brought back to life in 2014 by an original member Matt (Yeezus). Born Gosu now focuses primarily on Chobo Team League, while developing current members and attracting new members for more competitive events such as Clan Wars, In house Leagues, Validity Star league, All In The Nydus for Diamonds to Master players and Junior Star League for all players platinum and below! Here are a few words from our long-time members on why you should join BG: -Even though we primarily focus on Sc2, we are a community with different interests and I think everyone finds their place here. -We offer an active team with lots of varying opinions so there is always some theorycrafting going on, people are always looking to practice, fun environment to play and competitive experience through participating in CTL : http://www.choboteamleague.com/ -For people who strive to get better at Starcraft 2, we offer personal coaching sessions from our experienced players, which then can be put into practice with practice partners, in 1v1 sessions as well as in peepmode practice sessions, which multiple people participate in on a regular basis. Still not convinced? Hop on our Discord and check us out! https://discord.gg/bsjatMp We are currently looking for master league players to play in the ChoboTeamLeague with us but anyone and everyone is welcome!.We hope to see you on! If you want more information message any Admin on our Discordrzion0 Dec 18
Dec 17 Looking for people to play with Hey i'm not new to SC2 but i haven't played in a while and every 2 v 2 game i play i get destroyed because we have no communication so i am looking for people to play with that have a mic to communicate with i am a good team player cheers discord : https://discord.gg/gU7VK5t steam : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348581124/ discord# : DreaMy#9282 froM AustraliaShockie1 Dec 17
Dec 15 New to SC2! Looking for people to play with! Hey guys, I just bought this game a little over a month ago. Im really looking for people to play with. I really want to practice and have fun, I am only in bronze league. I have fun playing by myself but im sure itll be better playing with other people with equal level to mine and helping each other practice! Edit: Just to anyone who was wondering, I play TerranMultilol14 Dec 15
Dec 15 Back to Starcraft like newbie Hey there I'm pretty new into the game again and wouldnt mind some people who have a good times Vs with people or even killing bots. Just could use a good group of friends that play some Starcraft II If you are a big community I wouldnt mind joining either. Easter TIme zone can play pretty whenever know, I have TS and Discord.Paulo1 Dec 15
Dec 14 Returning Player Looking for Clan Good evening, I'm a returning player looking for a group of people to play and chat with! I played primarily during WoL, but also a bit during HoTs. I've just started playing LotV, I've played around 25 games the last two days and I'm trying to learn the new pace of the game. I'm currently gold/plat level (Terran), but looking to improve! I'm hoping to find a group of people to play with and help me learn. Thanks!Esta2 Dec 14
Dec 13 Looking In Joining A Clan Looking in joining a clan, wanting to find a clan that as members that play team games as well as members that could be a practice partners. Diamond tier one on the moment Ex Masters getting back in to the game (54-6) at 4413 MMR. Thank you for your time GL HF in your games!DarkCloud3 Dec 13
Dec 12 High Master Toss Stream https://www.twitch.tv/karlooo1TheDragon0 Dec 12
Dec 11 Looking For Teammates/Clans hi im kinda new to the game, played like 70 games total, and i want to improve by spamming ranked games. if anyone intrested to spam 2v2s games add me on battle net DreadReapr2238 or Discord DreadReapr#6144DreadReapr1 Dec 11
Dec 11 Looking for serious clan Diamond zerg here looking for a new clan. The ideal clan would be super active, and have plenty of people to practice with around my skill level and above. I would also like to be part of a clan that does clan wars. If anyone has a clan or knows of a clan looking for a competitive and improvement focused zerg player, let me know here.Manbrave2 Dec 11
Dec 10 FearNothingHQ Recruiting SC2 Players! FearNothingHQ are recruiting players from all around the world! We are being operated under COD5 Gaming which has different HQ that represents different games they are playing on ,In this case FN HQ are players who plays StarCraft 2. Majority of the players are from Asia region (Singapore). Join us! www.facebook.com/cod5gamingHiro0 Dec 10
Dec 10 Serendipity Recruitment Hello fellow sc2 players, We are recruiting new members to the clan. A little bit about our clan is that we are a recently formed clan with the goal to improve and participate in clan wars sadly we are lacking members to practice together and to participate. Therefore, we need you to join so that we may practice together and learn from each other. If you are interested add me on bnet Lacen#1925 or post here EDIT: If i am not available for contact you can go on bnet and Find the clan (Bottom left middle button click find and type in Serendipity) and contact one of the officers and tell them you want to join the clanGhostShadow27 Dec 10
Dec 10 Looking for Clans to Clan War against Risen from the Ash3s is looking for your clan! We want to do clan wars versus new clans and help you get involved in the competitive community! Add me! StillFly#11290StillFly0 Dec 10
Dec 10 Brand New Player looking for Clan/friends Hey all! So I looked at Star craft a long time ago for a very brief time. Now I would like to actually play. I'm brand new to the game. Only just started playing some campaign - only a few hours. Play with some colleges Friday afternoons from work doing custom games. I find I'm better at protis but still struggle to win. Mainly just build up a large army and attack but they beat me in strength/size. Haven't done any league yet. I'm from Australia so EST time but would like to have some friends or a clan to teach me how to play and get good and eventually do some league. CheersShadowWalker4 Dec 10
Dec 9 Community of 90+ SC2, OW & Heroes, LF 18+ Looking for non-toxic adults of any level to join our discord . We are a community of 90+ players of Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft 2, Overwatch and Diablo 3. I'm barely plat and our other SC2 players range from bronze to diamond. Join us for 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, co-op, unranked or ranked. There is no initiation and how and who you play with is up to you. Add me to join: Rigatoni#11259Rigatoni0 Dec 9
Dec 8 Semi-casual player LF friends/practice I'll start this off by saying that I haven't laddered in ages. I played a little bit back at the end of WoL and HotS but never got too into laddering. Primarily a Protoss player but I'm interested in at least dabbling in the other races a bit, probably through playing some Random. BUT that's probably going to come after I've gotten myself back into the swing of things. This time around I'm looking to be a bit more serious about things and actually work on improving my gameplay. I've mostly just been practicing my basic mechanics against the AI and working on nailing a few build orders down, but should be doing my placement matches/starting my journey up the ladder this coming week. Honestly not sure at all where I'll be skill-level wise, but I'm going to guess nothing higher than Gold, most likely Silver. I'm also planning on streaming my progress as well. Looking to make some connections with people, find people to play/practice with, and generally make a few friends who also enjoy the game. I figure I should probably include a bit about myself outside the game as well. I'm a 5th year computer science major (switched majors from music technology) so my schedule tends to be somewhat erratic. Most evenings I should have the time to get at least a few games in, but sometimes I have projects that will keep me a bit busier. I'm currently on Fall Break and away from my desktop until Tuesday night, but feel free to add me! My battle tag is Armonium#11221. I just joined the r/AllThingsProtoss Discord channel this morning so I'll probably be hanging out there some when I get back to my desktop. I'm open to joining other Discord channels as well, though!CthuluHoop3 Dec 8
Dec 5 Looking for Players to team with looking for a team of like mind people, just to have some fun i own my own discord, and play other games as well but mainly looking for a 2v2 teammate for versus ai, ranked or unranked or co-op if your interested hit me up on discord Keaper#9938KeaperGaming1 Dec 5