Clans and Groups

Dec 14, 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read! Welcome to the StarCraft II discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of StarCraft II with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the Forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not bump posts The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing'). Petition posts are frowned upon These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.Cloaken0 Dec 14, 2012
18h looking for friends to play Hi, I'm looking for friends who want to team up for 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 longterm teams to work together on strategies and specializations and rack up a bunch of wins over time. Getting random partners doesn't work very well as you have almost no time to plan tactics. I'm looking for people who play at least once a day like me and want to work together to figure out good strategies what will get us a lot of success in the long run. Send me your Battle Tag if you are interested! My Battle Tag is TyrionL#1702 if you are interested!DarthPhobos6 18h
22h Looking for active ladder clan Hey all, I’ll make this short and sweet. I am a very active Diamond 1 Protoss and Zerg and a Diamond 2 Terran. Protoss is my favourite race as I love lasers and laziness, I love 1v1ing and practising and allowing myself to learn and grow as a player. What I would love to aim for is consistent clan wars and practise parties or even 2v2s etc... I absolutely don’t mind to be on a fairly new team and help it grow as long as the fresh clan is actually trying to grow! Last thing, I as much as I would love an active clan with discord and all of that. I really don’t want to be apart of a team that is huge but doesn’t really play SC2 or any other blizzard games. Contact Info Discord: Theory#8375 Bliz: Jylo#11231 Or just reply here, I will check regularly! Thanks for time, have a nice day. :)Theory2 22h
2d clan looking for a active clanMeeO1 2d
4d Multiple Clan Owners Hey guys, can you have more than one clan owner? I couldn't find an option for it.DoPanic2 4d
Feb 10 Life's a Glitch Life's a Glitch is new and recruiting!! A brand new team on SC2, looking to recruit players who want to join a diverse community, and create a team on Starcraft to participate in leagues such as: ATL, AitN, CTL, VTL. The goal is to create a team that is competitive, pushes each other to improve and creates a welcoming environment. Players of all skill levels welcome! If you're be interested in joining or have any questions please feel free to add me on Bnet Doombulge#1459 or join the community discord and read #welcome https://discord.gg/8dtWRBZ!KillJoy5 Feb 10
Feb 3 :D :) :D ! !! !! !! ! ! ! ! !S DF SDFSF FSF Hello all, I have just recently gotten back into gaming and I am looking for a team! I used to be a M1 - M2 Protoss a year ago but for now I would place myself at diamond somewhere..? I live in Australia and play on the America server, I would love to join your community! :) I am a super friendly active person that is good at most games except Fortnite :P My details are Lucidity#11937 Can't wait!Yaej2 Feb 3
Feb 2 The Art Of Warfare - Founded 2001 Recruiting The Art of Warfare wants you! We were formed in 2001 and is a larger community with around 2200 members and 40 games, the StarCraft II division consists of about 80 of those members across both EU and NA. TAW recruits mature players who seek an environment where you can improve and have a good time. Our goal is to provide a good experience both for the more casual player and the more competitive one but still being able to be a part of the same awesome community having a blast together. We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers where we organize weekly event including practise, tournaments, team games, coop and arcade games depending on what you prefer. Our core principles are: Respect, Communication, and Collaboration. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family. To learn more or sign-up, you can visit http://taw.net/. You can also reach us by joining our Discord and asking any questions you might have: https://discord.gg/CdFk3Wq *** Due to the original recruitment post info being outdated, we opened a new one. If you want to read up on the experiences that members have shared over the last years follow the link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/8178047979 and https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20753148260 If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact the members listed below. Contact info: Dreamus - Dreamus@taw.net - (Discord: Dreamus#7381) DeathereX - DeathereX@taw.netDreamus6 Feb 2
Feb 1 Rage 2nd Gen is seeking active members Clan R2G (Rage 2nd Gen) is looking for people to become loyal members of our community. We are a multi-gaming clan with a heavy focus on interaction between our members. We support 17+ games in the form of different Divisions so if you'd like to join other Divisions in the clan you may do so as well. We want people who are active and social, not ones looking for another Discord tab to mute. We are looking for Division Leadership (to run sections for different games)! We are looking for people who want to contribute and participate in our clan, and people who do so will go up in ranks and earn more privileges. Members are able to contribute in a number of ways. We are looking for people to be active on the forums, recruit, stream, make content for YouTube, etc. We have a Twitch team that auto-hosts that members are welcome to join as well as a Streamer rank on Discord that puts you at the top of the member list. Twitch team: twitch/team/fastforce/ We are looking for people who want to come talk on Discord. You must have a working microphone. We prefer that our members be 16+ years of age. We are open to all types of people, whether you're a good player or a bad player as long as you're willing to learn and cooperate. We are a friendly, relaxed community but some players also seek to grow competitively. Register on our website and join our Discord if you are interested in becoming a member of the R2G family: Website: rage2g.clanwebsite Discord: discord.gg/9rjtNtSKenesen0 Feb 1
Jan 31 Team Gosu Gaming Recruiting Good Afternoon Starcraft Family, Can't get your RL friends to stop playing fortnite? Solo Ladder got you down? Random teammates in team ladder donating all your MMR? Well then come join Team Gosu Build. We're an active North American Starcraft Clan always looking for more people to join us. We host clan wars with other communities. We have an internal ladder for funsies. We always seem to have somebody online who's willing to join for team games, peep mode (with or without active coaching), or even take a look at a replay and offer advice. Our current skill level ranges from Gold to GM, though the bulk of our players are Plat - D1. If your interested come and check us out: https://discord.gg/VGfNwn7 https://www.facebook.com/groups/2179791005428090/cDgGuildelin7 Jan 31
Jan 29 Dustey Gaming Greetings StarCraft fans. Hey I've been a huge StarCraft fan since 1998 and really want to make a community together. Not just a community also a group of other people that want to get better at the game. Ever wanted to participate in a tournament, at the same time you know you're gonna lose knowing you're gonna lose because of the grand masters? I want to help people with that. Wouldn't be fun to have tournaments with just diamond rank players? Platinum rank players? Gold Rank players? Heck if Silver or Bronze players want to, I'll organize it for em. Even for co-op players let's have some amazing co-op fun. Want to look for some good co-op partners to paly with, or you one of those people that really want to beat that weekly mutation, well I wanna make that happen to you guys. Even if a tournament event is not happening, let's go over replays together as a group or something. Let's make something. https://discord.gg/8cQdycv https://www.twitch.tv/dustey__ https://twitter.com/Dustey14Dustey0 Jan 29
Jan 28 Rage 2nd Gen is looking for new players!!! Clan R2G (Rage 2nd Gen) is looking for people to become loyal members of our community. We are a multigaming clan with a heavy focus on interaction between our members. We support 17+ games in the form of different Divisions so if you’d like to join other Divisions in the clan you may do so as well. We will be doing all kinds of events such as bi-weekly in-house tournaments! We are looking for people who want to contribute and participate in our clan, and people who do so will go up in ranks and earn more privileges. Members are able to contribute in a number of ways. We are looking for people to be active on the forums, recruit, stream, make content, etc. We are looking for people who want to come talk on Discord. You must have a working microphone. We prefer that our members be 16+ years of age. We are open to all types of people, whether you’re a good player or a bad player as long as you’re willing to learn and cooperate. We are a friendly, relaxed community but some players also seek to grow competitively. Register on our website and join our Discord if you are interested in becoming a member of the R2G family: Discord: discord.gg/9rjtNtSKenesen2 Jan 28
Jan 27 Searching For Active Clan Hello I am looking in joining a actual " active " clan. I have joined a few now and they rarely have anyone online to play with, so I am reaching out on the Forums to see if I can get some clan options to join. Thank you for your time. Please add me if you want to play some games with me [ Nick#111937 ] -Nick Gl Hf in your games!Nick32 Jan 27
Jan 24 Casual Looking for Clan I’m looking for a group who is willing to take me in. I mostly play co-op with the occasional team ladder once in a while.Chaos1 Jan 24
Jan 21 Bay Area clans/groups? Anyone from the bay area on here, would like to play some games? just looking to meet new players from my area!!FraWz1 Jan 21
Jan 20 Casual Practice partner Looking for casual practice partner(s) of similar level. Am Gold ranked. Zerg player.JFierce2 Jan 20
Jan 20 very casual player looking for friends! I've never really climbed ranked, im silver atm, and am pretty sure i play to a gold/plat level atleast. but i don't really care. i like to play team games, 2v2/3v3/4v4/arcade/co-op. Starcraft has always been my favorite game, i don't really care about being the best, but i like to improve. just never really had friends to log on and play/chat with. Lufee93#1105Lufee1 Jan 20
Jan 19 0 Error 404Spore33 Jan 19
Jan 17 OFFICIAL TRUMP DYNASTY RECRUITING SEASON 2017 Welcome to the Trump Dynasty! The only SC II clan that recognizes Donald J. Trump as the true dynastic leader. We are currently recruiting any and all Americans and Trump supporters! (Except if you're from one of the countries effected by President Trump's executive order) What is the Trump Dynasty? We are a proud, high energy clan of Trump supporters with over 50 members ranging from Silver to Master. Why should I join the Trump Dynasty? If you are a citizen of the US and love America, then look no further than the Trump Dynasty. We offer you the most patriotic clan on SC, with a high energy and active community. We put America first. Made by Americans, for Americans. We are the Trump Dynasty! TRUMP IT UP! USA! What are the benefits of the Trump Dynasty? An overwhelming sense of unity and patriotism towards our true dynastic leader, Donald J. Trump. We look forward to speaking with each and every applicant personally...MAGA - James (Co-Founder of the Trump Dynasty)James1 Jan 17
Jan 11 Portland Players Portland, Oregon Hey! Looking for anyone who plays here locally. I'd love to get some 2v2 going. Also, I kinda wanted to start a sc2 podcast. Anybody interested? If you're not in portland and still love the game send me a shout. I love this sc2. Let's play.Glenfiddich6 Jan 11
Jan 6 Snowfall Tavern, a place for YOU Snowfall Tavern is a community Discord server based around all of Blizzard's games, of course including this masterpiece that is StarCraft 2. Snowfall Tavern might not be the place if you are looking for a hardcore clan packed with tournaments and events, but whether you are looking for gaming partners, or interesting personalities and discussions, this is a place for you. Join our Discord server by following this link: https://discord.gg/rEUFc7A We're looking forward to see you there.VixMakina0 Jan 6
Dec 31 looking for group looking for a group to play co op and customs with, as well as chat with, I tend to be chill and not to interested in competitive, but I am open to it.lickutung2 Dec 31
Dec 27 .:.:: JaM iT Gaming ::.:. JaM iT Gaming is always looking for new people to game with. We play in a couple competitive leagues as well as have members that play a.i, co-op, and arcade. Consisting of players of all ranges of ranks there is always someone to practice with. Come check us out! https://discord.gg/XXUBx4wBLiTzD0 Dec 27
Dec 23 Looking for an active sc2 clan/group I am looking for a clan/group of people who play sc2 pretty consistently and are working towards ranking up and playing practice games to help improve. Currently I am a Diamond 3 Terran, and I currently practice with a D2 Zerg and Protoss. They also may be interested if the group/clan is active enough. We use to be part of a much larger community that fell apart due to inside drama and us three stayed together and improved together at the game. Let me know, thanks everyone and looking forward to hearing back from all of you.BaconMonster1 Dec 23
Dec 23 Looking for Clan So I've been playing since Wings of Liberty, but by no means am i a good player. I have played off and on these past few years but recently I've had the motivation to play more. And I've been looking for a clan to join. i tend to do more co-op than anything but some ranked here and there. In ranked i'm typically high silver to low gold and i want to improve that if possible. So although I've been around for a while i'm still a noobie but looking for ways to improve.Spaceracer2 Dec 23
Dec 19 Looking for SEA friends Any one still active in SEA?FataL0 Dec 19
Dec 18 Looking For Friends To Play Starcraft With Hello I am looking to find some new friends to play Starcraft with, the game has been getting more and more lonely and was wanting to get on the forums and see if I can find some new friends. I do play 1v1 every once and awhile, but I really enjoy team games I find the teamwork that can be produced from 2v2 3v3 (etc...) is really awesome. I am also a achievement hunter, so if there are any achievement that ya need help getting, I can help you and give you some tips on what ya need to do.( If you are in to achievement hunting that is ^-^ ) So, with all that said if you would not mind having me on your friends list then please add me! Love to meet and play Starcraft with new faces! Nick#111937 Gl Hf In Everyone's Games!DarkCloud5 Dec 18
Dec 17 Sc2 discord Why are all the discord servers dead zones, I have been sitting on them for a week now and no one has been on, Art of war dead zone, Top Tire dead zone, Psionic aftermath dead zone, starcraft 2 OCE dead zone. Lots of dead discord channlesNightLight5 Dec 17
Dec 14 Join PGKn now. Join PGKn, clan. PGKn, is a clan that put emphasis on Player vs Player Practice. By practicing we can improve our play and try different strategies. Level is from mid Platinum to GM. GM's might get gifts from the clan you can contact me at : @Blast #1437 and just say hi Join PGKn, now and get your play up with hard work and devotion to the game.lIlIlIlIlIlI0 Dec 14
Dec 10 Looking for a clan Looking for a clan, just became masters 3, dunno how long before I'm back to diamond... Need some kinda coaching, never joined a clan before, but I'm pretty active. No idea how to join, which clans are good, what does joining a clan entail etc. Thx in advanceConstantine5 Dec 10
Dec 1 Clan Daily Life is Recruiting All Ranks! Hey there! Like the title says NA based clan Daily Life (dLife) is recruiting for players that are interested in competing in league/tournaments/clan wars such as Chobo Team League (Bronze/Gold-Masters) and higher ranked leagues such as Allin-in TheNydus (diamond/master), and Alpha TL (masters+). If you're currently flying solo, and are looking for a low-key community to play with, get help improving, and/or compete in amateur leagues feel free to join our discord here https://discord.gg/37RMcn4 and message me when you get in (discord name: icED) so I can get you set up. Or at least just post something in our public channel. We don't have any strict rules or mandatory events. We just encourage and help our members participate in competition while doing impromptu internal events and tournaments open to everyone in the clan for some small cash prizes. We're not the type of clan that's going to bother and bog you down with things you don't feel like doing. We just provide you with opportunities to compete in fun stuff if you want. We are recruiting for all ranks, but Diamond and Masters players are in especially high demand at the moment, and we have awesome and friendly players at high ranks to help you learn and improve. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions first, or just pop into our discord and hit me up. Thanks!icED0 Dec 1
Nov 28 Alpha Team League Season 13 Looking for some competitive action for your clan? Check out Alpha Team League! We have three EU divisions, and two Americas (NA) divisions. Check out the signups, rules and more on our website, linked below! https://alpha.tl/ Registration ends on December 26, and season 13 begins on January 4. See you there!StillFly0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Looking for active sc2 clan Hi, I am an Australian casual sc2 player in plat 3 looking for an active clan. I'm keen for a clan that has a healthy balance of having fun but still helps players improve their competitive abilities. So If anyone is interested in inviting me to a clan, then just message me, my username is Jimble#11254. Cheers everyone, I appreciate it.Checkmate4 Nov 27
Nov 27 Lf clan gold player lf active clan to participate in practice tourneys clan wars etc having trouble finding an active clan that there is peole always onWeegee1 Nov 27
Nov 27 Newer player LF clan hey guys, newish player lf a clan. currently in gold 2 and climbing :Dkaosjr1 Nov 27
Nov 24 Looking for clan/group Hello everyone, I'm looking to join a clan that does scheduled practices to play with and that like playing some team games. let me know if you're intrested! ThanksJohnny1 Nov 24
Nov 21 New DoSM Clan! Hey there! With the start of a new patch comes the start of a new clan! We are Disciples of Santa Muerte and we are looking to recruit you! We are brand new, so things are getting worked out, but we do plan on clan wars, in house tourneys, and overall fun! We even have discord to make socializing easier. Simply hit me up on discord or message me at YoungAvenger#1309. Preferably plat and up, but open to all players! GGs All! https://discord.gg/YuCAGyADibblz1 Nov 21
Nov 21 Looking for Clan War TGosuB clan is looking for clan war. We have over 30 members mostly in Diamond and platinum looking for a clan with mostly the same. Please reply if interested.Thor2 Nov 21
Nov 21 Starcraft 2 Competitive Clan Hey guys, Im getting back into the game after a long break, but I want to start playing competitively again. Im looking for a clan to play/practice with!Ludnut2 Nov 21
Nov 21 TOPTIERPRACTICE DISCORD COMMUNITY SERVER We encourage players from all servers, races, and leagues to come check us out! We are a friendly collective of SC2 enthusiasts with 2000 members and growing. We have a large group of helpful members that are dedicated to assisting players grow and develop. The server mostly consists of players from NA / EU but welcome players from around the world to join. A few things you will find in TopTierPractice: -General discussion for all things Starcraft and not. -Volunteer and Professional coaching as well as replay analysis. -Tab for SC2 Mapmakers to receive feedback and critiques on their latest maps in developments. -Recruitment tab to find players for your clan. -Events tab to help you keep track of tournaments that are up and coming. Thanks for reading! Hope to see you in our community You can join using this link https://discord.gg/547PtdjClumsyOracle0 Nov 21
Nov 16 Looking for active players! Hello all! <Cryptc> Cryptic Gaming is recruiting! We are a new up-and-coming clan that focuses on active players. We have players ranging from plat - m1 currently, but any league is accepted as long as you're willing to play and have fun! We have a few higher level players available for coaching, and we will be doing the normal clan wars and peep modes as regular as people are willing. Join today! https://discord.gg/ysVQe9a See you on the flippity-flip - KRUMKRUM0 Nov 16
Nov 12 Aevum - Multi-Gaming - LF Solid Players We are building from scratch and need committed solid players to build a strong SC2 Community! We’re a clan of mature gamers who value a strong, friendly and welcoming community above all else. Everyone within Aevum is family and should be treated as such. Our philosophy is to enjoy the experience of gaming, whether you're winning or losing. Aevum is an open and diverse clan with members from all over the world (Mostly within North America). We offer casual and competitive gaming options and if you are interested in a more serious role, please reach out to an officer. Aevum is an organized clan with staff ranks throughout and we are in the process of building a strong and solid foundation! We are actively looking for Game Leaders, Clan Officers and people who are willing to commit and build a solid community! We're looking for people who're willing to help us grow and to develop to the next stage whether that's being a staff member or just a member. You're 100% valued in the clan whatever position you hold as at the end of the day we truly believe that you are what makes Aevum...Aevum. What does Aevum mean? Time, eternity, lifetime or generation in Latin. We are Aevum We will last for a lifetime; We are a generation of gamers Requirements - You must be at least 20 years old to join us. - Members of Aevum are considered to be part of a family, with each one of us being dedicated and loyal to only Aevum. Do not apply to join if you're in other clans/communities or if you like to hop between clans. - You're required to have a working microphone. - Respect everybody. We value banter but don't take it too far. We're people too... - No spamming, it's annoying. Join our Discord - https://discord.gg/htCYfcqTyRz0 Nov 12
Nov 11 Looking for partner to play left 2 die I need someone experient to help me getting the achievements of "left 2 die". Anyone?lucsmatheus0 Nov 11
Nov 7 New Starcraft II Team Hello everyone, I am Shadow, creator of a new Starcraft II team: Team Maximus (tMxM) I am currently looking to recruit players to try to create an active team (as I am getting back into Starcraft once again) for ranked play/arcade mode! If interested, add me on Battlenet Shadow#119403 or put name in post below! Planning on using Discord as the main source of communication! Thanks guys!DaRealLegacy4 Nov 7
Nov 6 Team Titan Looking for High Level Players! Team Titan is an up and coming esports organization that strive to compete with the larger gaming orgs in the foreseeable future. Currently, we have established a plethora of respectable teams in a number of games and are looking to expand the family into StarCraft 2. Players for Team Titan receive financial backing from the org, shout outs and match reports on our twitter as well as general managerial support. Specifically, Team Titan wishes to recruit players who are ambitious and dedicated as well as willing to devote time in improving his/her skills and interacts well with the community. If you wish to apply for a spot, please contact our esports Manager Lancer(Bacchus)#9426 on discord or join our discord and contact one of our staff members. Our Discord: https://discord.gg/GH4zq8x Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamTitanOrgRegorius0 Nov 6
Nov 4 Adopt-A-Newb Hey, I'm trying to get in contact with an Adopt-A-Newb mod It's a great channel, and I had good fun with it, interacting with new players and learning quite a lot myself. For some reason, I was banned in 2015, 3 years ago and it kind of demotivated me from playing a lot of starcraft at the time because I lost access to a great community for reasons unknown. I'd like to regain access now, that so much time has passed and I'm ready to come back to starcraft (and experiment with all these balance changes). Can anyone get me in contact with a mod, or if any mod is reading this, can you help me re-enter the group? Thanks in advanceSimplyHuman1 Nov 4
Nov 3 looking for a buddy to play with Hi! To start with, I'm in south korea (gmt +13? i think). Anyways I'm pretty below average, bronze level ish haha. I really like co op stuff so this new expansion has got me pumped, what with archon and the co op missions. None of my friends play here, so I'd like to find someone to play with. I don't take it too seriously, I'm in it for fun. I don't have any delusions about how good I am and I like to think I'm pretty funny. Shade #989Shade2 Nov 3
Oct 30 LiT eSports - Now Recruiting Lost in Translation is a multi-game community with over 400 members across WoW, LoL, Starcraft, PubG and Hearthstone. Our Admin Team works to provide a place that provides an atmosphere for members to game, improve, and have fun. SC2 Involvement? -Clan Wars -Tournaments -Practice Partners -PGTL -Chobo Team Leauge -RSTL -SC2 Alpha Team League Want to check us out? Hop on our Discord to see what we're all about: https://discord.gg/ZcfbAcK . We can guarantee that you won't find another clan like us. Here's a few words from our members on why LiT is different than their previous clan: -A lot of people in different time zones and the ability to contact anyone fast and make friends. -People. Just a larger group of people to pool from when wanting to play a game. -Very friendly and active admins, warm welcomes and greetings in Discord start things off strong and comforting <3 -More active and competitive. We hope to see you on! Feel free to message any Admin or Game Ops for more information on our Discord. -KinGoFBlunts https://www.lit-esports.com https://discord.gg/ZcfbAcK https://www.twitter.com/LiTeamOfficial https://www.twitch.tv/litesportsKinGoFBlunts7 Oct 30
Oct 29 Looking for 3's/4's Team Looking for a solid 2/3 players to play ranked team matches with. Wanting to use Skype or Discord Hit me up if interested Stats- Diamond Ranked Zerg Main Average 250 APMDaRealLegacy0 Oct 29
Oct 27 Looking For Active Clan Hi everyone I'am Looking for a Active SC2 Clan And Seem to be Struggling to Find a Good one to Join Any suggestions Would be great. Thank you!Scar4 Oct 27