Clans and Groups

Dec 14, 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read! Welcome to the StarCraft II discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of StarCraft II with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the Forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not bump posts The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing'). Petition posts are frowned upon These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.Cloaken0 Dec 14, 2012
19h Noob player looking to learn Im pretty much an all around new to multiplayer. I'm looking to learn from someone and maybe chat via teamspeak or discord. battletag ryanb415#1287Ryanb0 19h
2d I'm silver league 1 zerg 1v1. LF 2's. hey, im not that good at sc2 right now ive been playing for a month now, but im pretty good at video games in genral so ill learn quick. Looking for a group of people to play some quality games with similar to my skill level. Add me at Oboyobeto#1884.McCrabby7 2d
2d new player looking for people to play with looking for people to play with im new to the game my battletag is KingxPerez #1814kingxperez1 2d
2d LF Silver/Gold players for ranked 2v2 Hey guys, I recently started playing again, and I need more people in my range to play with! If you'd like to play some ranked games together and practice 1v1s together, please add me: Gantrithor#1897Gantrithor2 2d
5d Community Founded in 2001 Now Recruiting The Art of Warfare wants you! TAW recruits mature players who seek a friendly environment to hone their skills, play in or cast tournaments, coach other players, play team games, or just have some fun with arcade games. Our core principles are: Respect, Communication, and Collaboration. We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers filled with active players daily, special in-house events, high level training, skilled practice partners, a full website and forum, your own email @taw.net, in-game clan tag, and much more. To learn more or sign-up, visit taw.net or join us in our group channel in game: The Art of Warfare Community. *** TAW's StarCraft group consists of over 120 men and women that range in skill from Master to Bronze. Formed in 2001, TAW has grown into a community with over 2400 members spread across a dozen games. Made up of gamers worldwide who have come together with the common vision of honor, integrity, and fair play, TAW is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards. Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact vulkor@taw.netVulkor317 5d
Jan 16 I can not creat a Clan called CUBA I wanted to create a clan inspired by the people of my country Cuba. But do not let me because the game say it is a bad language. Cuba is not a bad word, is just a name of a country. What can I do about this?Shasixz2 Jan 16
Jan 15 Platinum Zerg looking for a clan Trying to get better and get more into the competitive scene. Hotdrink#1926Landslide1 Jan 15
Jan 15 Fever Clan is Recruiting! Hello Everyone, Fever Clan is recruiting for StarCraft 2 and many other games! Fever Clan is an international multi-gaming community for casual and competitive players alike. Our goal is to provide players with an environment where members can have tons of fun and meet other awesome people. We're looking to re-build our StarCraft 2 section, as we do, we will start to look at holding events, game nights and tournaments ranging 1v1 tournaments to fun custom games to arcade nights. As the person who is charged with running the StarCraft 2 section, I am 100% committed to re-building the player base within Fever and always looking at ways to improve upon it. We are one of the largest clans with over 2500+ active members. Many of our members play a variety of games (Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, and more!) Play a game that you don't see listed here, there is a high likelihood we have a group of players that play the game. If not you can always start a group and we will help get the ball rolling. Fever Clan has their own Team Speak Server where you can join to team up with other members and participate in game nights. We also have an active forums where members can talk with each other about anything. You can even organize events on the forums for games you play! Additionally, we also has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and many other ways. These coins can be used, through the fever store, to get your own TS room, beta keys, steam games, and much more. How to join: Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our TeamSpeak server. The interview is mainly an introduction to the clan so there is nothing to worry about. It only takes a few minutes to register and submit an application and the interview won't take long either. It's well worth your time and I'm positive you won't regret it. Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Referrer Username: @Synizta Interviews: Conducted on our TeamSpeak server ( ts.feverclan.com ) Still not convinced to join Fever Clan? Then let me tell you a bit about my experienced when I first joined well over 2 years ago. When I joined the StarCraft 2 section, while larger than it is now, was welcoming and friendly to all new-comers. I was greeted and welcome by various members of the clan (Both members who did and did not play StarCraft 2) which largely led to me wanting to stay over they years and almost 3 years on, I am now a Fever officer and the head of the StarCraft 2 division within Fever. Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join us! If you have any questions about Fever I'd be happy to answer them. Feel free to add me on battle.net (Synizta#1142) Hope to see you soon, SyniztaSynizta24 Jan 15
Jan 13 Anyone want to play and chat away? Casual play -skype chat North America Servers clark007#1274clark0 Jan 13
Jan 13 Looking to play casual and chat away Terran on the North America Servers Clark007#1274 I have skype to chat and playclark0 Jan 13
Jan 11 Veteran SC1/2 player looking for clan. Average APM is 180-205 I haven't played much since 2011. Got back into the game a lot lately. Was only able to get platinum 1v1 and diamond 2/3/4v's. Sick of carrying randoms in 2/3/4v's. Sick of losing because of my team mates not doing a single thing. And having no units at 5 minutes... Anyways looking for some good players to play with or a clan etcMalibuMafiaV10 Jan 11
Jan 11 Starting Again, Looking for solid clan Hey guys, I played alot back in the day but im just getting back into LOTV. Currently I am Gold 1, constantly beating plat players. Need a good group to practice against and get some advice from. Can only climb so high on the current knowledge i have now Add me Please! TheBluJ#1229TheBluJ4 Jan 11
Jan 10 Casual/Competitive Clan Recruiting OP Gaming is recruiting. We're a casual yet competitive, mostly fun and laid back, and sometimes salty truth be told. 50+ members so far and we're looking to start some inner tournaments and clan wars. Let's help each other get better and climb that ladder together. Add me Moerae#1224 and PM me if interested Edited to include the link to our new website that's still very much under construction http://clanopg.enjin.comMoerae105 Jan 10
Jan 10 Casual play. Anyone want to just Skype chat and play? Casual. Chill. No experience needed. No kids please.clark0 Jan 10
Jan 10 Gold level player looking for practice w/vent looking for sparring partner id like to chill out in vent at the same time and just talk too =DMeenie4 Jan 10
Jan 9 Masters Zerg LF Partner for 2s Hi Im Legend, I'm a masters zerg player thats been playing starcraft since the original and i usually play solo but its starting to get pretty boring by myself so I'm looking for a partner to play 2v2s competitively and hopefully we can break into top 8 in a Masters 1 league. I would prefer not to play with another zerg because it never seems to work out well for me so a protoss or terran player would be preferred. If you have any questions or are interested you can reply to this post or add my battle tag and message me when I'm online. Please be at least Masters 3 in 1v1 My battletag is Legend#1133 Hope to hear from some of you soon!Legend4 Jan 9
Jan 7 New Player looking for a clan. Hey guys, i'm new to starcraft and Ive been practicing like hell to try to get a solid foundation for my game and id like to skirm with some people before i hit the ladder. my tag is C00PJr#1185!COOPJr1 Jan 7
Jan 6 Team 4 play - Recruitment Hello all! Team 4play is new clan started by a small group of friends who been playing since the BW days. We are looking to recruit more players to build our roster and get more into competitive play. We do alot of team games, 1v1 peepmode practice and generally just try improve our play. We welcome players of all skill levels. If your a mature, fun and out going player looking to improve and your interested please leave a reply or contact us in game. Thanks Requirements: - Speak English - NA server Contacts: - Discord https://discord.gg/DZmSKYV - Bryantr26#1541 or Madflavor#1783zyphod5 Jan 6
Jan 5 New Clan forming Boots and Heels - <BOOT> - we have a VoiP server. The world is getting smaller, and bad deeds are easier to expose. We want good a reputation so we can form strong alliances to create fun events! My clan is a revolutionary clan in order to create a community where woman can feel safe assimilating into the video game industry. We don't discriminate against minorities of any kind, and we want to welcome anyone willing to improve or find a place to make friends and find practice partners. We will work with top level NA teams and support each other! I need leaders + players. I'm willing to negotiate with other clans to attract members, but loyalty and honest are key concepts of our policy. Together, we will fight tyranny and expose foulplay/member stealing as well as cheating. We can all become friends eventually, and.. I want to create opportunities for younger players to learn how to become leaders and serve as good role models to the SC2 Community! I've been around since Diablo 1 and have helped contributed to the construction of several established Starcraft clans and have friends and allies that are now established within the community with their own loyal members. Now I seek my own opportunity and am willing to share it with people willing to help me build it! Telos.632 / goodgamesir#1162 if you're interested in joining/helping directly or indirectly. I've read the code of conduct and comply with their implications.Telos16 Jan 5
Jan 5 looking for a clan or small group hi I'm brood I'm looking for a clan or group that uses voice comms to have a good time and just play starcraft is there any of those out there?reach me at brood11711Brood2 Jan 5
Jan 4 Low GM want a Competitive clan for trainning I was GM last season and want a new clan to play together and play tournements, I have a lot of time to practice and want my dream is be a pro player, so I am training hard to be a pro and I want be prepare to compete in copa americanFudêncio3 Jan 4
Jan 2 Looking for a new Clan Looking for a new clan or group of players to play with. Just came back to sc2 and I am quite the competitive player. Preferably clans that do clan wars, team practices, etc. If youre just looking for a practice partner as well, hit me up.Uphysics0 Jan 2
Jan 1 New clan seeks players over 40 years old The Old Dudes clan has been established to give older SC2 players a place where they can relate with other players who understand that despite rumors to the contrary Starcraft is not just a young persons game...We may be Old we may be Slow we win at Starcraft because we know strategy...A week old and up to ten members already we have 2 players in their 60's several in their 50's and several in their 40's...we are looking to create the largest and best clan of Older Starcraft players..Give us a shout if you would like to join...TheOldDude1 Jan 1
Dec 31 Guns n' Roaches looking for more members! Hey there, my name is Neru, and I am the captain of Guns n' Roaches; we're a Starcraft 2 team that has been participating in the ChoboTeamLeague (http://www.choboteamleague.com/) since the first season of the league. We're dedicated to growing the Starcraft community, and love bringing in new recruits to help our grow clan as well. We do a ton of team practice about every night consisting of Peepmodes, 1v1 custom games, and the occasional Arcade night. Our current members are always willing to help someone practice just message anyone and someone will help. We use Discord for our primary team chat -> https://discord.gg/fDX6HjN link to our chat. We're currently primarily looking for diamond and under but all leagues are welcome, if you're interested just shoot Neru.793 or Fish.618 an message in-game, you can also find any of our officers in the Guns and Roaches clan in-game they'll be around to help always. We hope to see you soon!Neru5 Dec 31
Dec 31 GaMiNn a gaming Community Clan GaMiNn: a newly formed gaming community clan. We are semi fresh, and play an assortment of video games on pc from Steam, Origin, and Battle.net games. For more information contact me via Battletag or on this forum. Thanks. :DDamageBunny1 Dec 31
Dec 29 Platinum Zerg LF clan As the title suggests, I am a platinum Zerg looking for a clan to play with. I am EST, English-speaking, and able to play fairly frequently. Thanks in advance - I look forward to playing with all of you. Happy holidays and happy New Year! /KaldenKalden3 Dec 29
Dec 28 Clan icon shape How do i change the shape? It's an octagon and I want it to be a squareMAC0 Dec 28
Dec 22 . .Persevere0 Dec 22
Dec 21 Looking for a partner for Archon Hey, I was a plat 1v1 back in January, but have not player since then. Just getting back into it and need a partner for Archon mode. I play protons but have been interested in learning terran / zerg for a while.kokobg0 Dec 21
Dec 18 looking for practice group/friends. Hello all. I'm a gold terran player looking to improve. I was platinum a while back in HOTS. I usually have a few days off a week. Generalherps #691Generalherps3 Dec 18
Dec 16 Looking for a clan Hi I been playing Starcraft a long time. I was off for a bit but coming back and am looking for a clan to join up. Looking for a clan that enjoys team games and 1v1. I main zerg but enjoy random also. ArtOfJacob#1181 hit me up!ArtOfJaCOb3 Dec 16
Dec 16 New protoss looking for clan Yo! My name is Natalie and I am looking for a good practice clan to play with. I am not serious (anymore) about getting into tournaments and play for fun. I hope to be running a twitch channel when I upgrade my computer. I can play all races but learning protoss at the moment. Highest I have been is diamond and hope to make it to masters. I prefer not to do voice chats and just get down to some games. Let me know!! <3Wolfie4 Dec 16
Dec 13 FeverClan Recruitment Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members. We are one of the biggest clans with over 1,200+ active members. Our members play a wide variety of games (World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, consoles, and the list goes on). Fever hosts a TeamSpeak server which can hold up to 500 people and usually has 100 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forums (over 1,200+ active users) where members can talk with each other on just about anything. Fever also has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and many other ways. These coins can be used, through the fever store, to get your own TS room, beta keys, steam games, and much more. How to join: Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our teamspeak server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our teamspeak server ( ts.feverclan.com ) ------------------------------------------------------------ When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following: Fever Member Referral Referrer: lokela ------------------------------------------------------------ Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join the pandemic! If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them!lokela3 Dec 13
Dec 12 Clan recruiting casual/competitive 4v4 Want a group that plays 4v4? Just wants to play? Doesn't go AFK, bicker and whine? Wants to play for hours at a time? Well that's what I'm about and why I made this clan! So please join up and let's make this happen! -Silver league -More maturer people pleasegiggidy4 Dec 12
Dec 11 Rusty player looking for clan Howdy people. I've played this game a lot over the years. And by a lot, I mean I played the campaign...questionably... a lot over the years, and 1v1 vs bots. I recently bought the game for realzies, and I want to do pvp finally(I never have). I've been working on my mechanical skills so far, I average at like 120-140 APM in a good match, my Macro kinda sucks but I'm working on it. Micro is pretty good Anyways, I'm looking for a big group, active, maybe you have Discord, or other voice chats(I like discord). I would like to have similarly skilled people to spar against to develop and learn the game so I can climb the ladder as well as higher skilled people to give advice and to throw questions at! I main Terran, and I love to spam marines marauders and tanks. Thats kinda just what I do.... You can contact me here, or in the game, or add me through Blizzard, Raemnant #1537Raemnant2 Dec 11
Dec 11 Longtime SC player looking for a group Hey guys, My name is Dylan, or you can just call me Nail. I've played StarCraft since back when SC1 was released, and I noticed that I rarely ever have anyone to play with or to get feedback from on how to improve, or to even just have fun with. I'm not horrible at the game but I'm not fantastic either, but I still have fun regardless. Hope to meet some chill people and maybe even join a clan! Oh, and if you want to know anything about me then just ask! P.S. Protoss are my favorite.Naill1 Dec 11
Dec 11 The Confederation is looking for SC2 players! Hey guys, ConFed was founded playing Diablo 2 and Warcraft many years ago. We have risen many times and have fallen as well but we are still going strong today! We have an extremely active Starcraft 2 division (currently at about 130 people) of all ranks! We are a active SC2 clan that participates in numerous amounts of leagues (CTL, Wardi, ATL, etc...) as well as do Clan Wars about every week. We also host in clan evenst such as arcade nights and peepmodes sporadically. As for what you would need to do, well that depends on what YOU want to do. If you want to be a awsome member join our discord and play in events! But if you wanna just hang out in the SC2 channel that is also fine to! So come check us out at https://discord.gg/wnghRHw or our website http://the-confederation.net/ When you get in discord just type @orion hi! and you are all set!ShifuOnion0 Dec 11
Dec 8 Ex-Master Terran LF 1v1 competitive clan I just got back into the game after a year break, and am currently diamond 1. Looking for a competitive/mature clan to help improve and get my skills back. Thanks for your time.Slayer1 Dec 8
Dec 8 Looking for a clan! NA Zerg Player Looking for a clan. I've recently got back into the game and would like to join a group who would be willing to teach!Slyphical1 Dec 8
Dec 7 looking for a clan I am a moderately active SC2 player looking for a clan, I am not interested in the pvp as much as the coop features of the game, but I will do pvp from time to time Shadowhunter #1871ShadowHunter2 Dec 7
Dec 2 [HRZ] Team Horizon wants you! Hello my friends. There are many teams and many other people you face on ladder out there. There's adversity all around you. We are here to compensate by being your friends, and your best practice mates ever. Little disclaimer : We are an EU team looking for an NA expansion! We have NA players that cannot set their time to EU, so we are looking for new partners! TL;DR - We are recruiting any level, poke us in the Discord invite below or in-game with the ID given. Who are we?Horizon as a team has a long backstory. We previously joined consecutively different european structures that may speak to you : Zeus 5, LeiSuRe eSports and Druckwelle. By joining them, we would ease the conditions of our players by trying to fetch contracts for our semi-pro players, sponsorships and all that is required to perform in a high level while worrying about only your play. However, these teams weren't our true face, and we decided to part ways to create our own team, born from the same core of players gathered under the previous banners. Horizon is the name we chose, it comes from our ability to have our sights locked onto the future, far away, far ahead. What is the team made of?Within Horizon, there are two groups of players that we are both looking to reinforce. While being groups, they are all mixed together, no distinction. The main competitive roster : Master 2 to Grand Master. The academy, soon to be main players : Bronze to Master 3. We have made a Liquipedia page! http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Mraptor/Horizon Why should I join Horizon?There's no reason not to join. No seriously, we gather a lot of qualities that most players will enjoy. ~> We are multi-cultural. I'm French, there are German, Danish, English, Swedish, Swiss... ~> Friendly and respectful. We hold dear these ideals, we do not tolerate bad manners. ~> The player base is active, nobody will refuse to play. Practice > Ladder to be better. ~> The academy players have access to coaches, one per race of GM/Master level to help them in their progression. ~> Horizon Community Hub, the in-game group which gathers the players from the main team, academy and also friends for team games or arcade! ~> Both the main roster and academy participate to Team Leagues such as AlphaSC2, Psy-eSports League, SC2 Improve Team League. With the NA expansion, we look forward leagues like Chobo Team League! How do I join Horizon?There are three ways to do so. • In Game Message me (Mraptor#2232) or any of the leaders : Goldensands#2592 or Resi#2230. We are connected, always able to answer you. We don't have a limit of league. • Outside the Game We have a Discord server you can join here : https://discord.gg/m9dvNmQ I invite anyone to chat even if you're not interested in joining. We do want to meet and greet people that are willing to make their StarCraft II time a pleasant one. • Reply this post Simple too, my friends and I will check this post regularly. Copy and Paste what's below, here are the few things I will ask you to fill : Short self description : Text goes here League : Text goes here Objective in SC2 : Text goes here Feedback from Horizon players.As I believe it's important to know as well how players feel inside the team, here's some feedback for you. ... ... ... ... I assure you they were not threatened nor tortured by cheese to spit these words! Social Network linksIndeed, we are covering all these wonderful sites! You can find us on those below. Twitter page : https://twitter.com/Horizon_SC2 Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/teamhorizonsc2/ Last words.Thanks for reading, be sure to message us in game, on this post or over Discord if you have any questions. Have a nice day fellow players. :)NicholasCage34 Dec 2
Nov 30 Looking for 2-3 for ladder Looking for a 2-3 people to ladder with. I random, not the best but back in it. Gold Rank now and looking for some organized players so I don't have to carry. Contact me BLIZZ ID: HolyChampion#1208 mics are a help but not necc. Thank you, JHoly3 Nov 30
Nov 30 Looking for clan/ladder partners. I played the first two expansions a fair amount as Zerg and have recently been interested in getting back into it with LOTV. I'm learning random as I feel it is a far more fun and rewarding experience. I'm wanting to practice in the 2v2 ladder before moving into 1v1 and most of my original friends don't play anymore. It has been a good while since I played regularly and I'm probably high silver to high gold in skill at the moment. If there is a clan for people like me out there or another person with a similar desire please reply back or add me. Thanks guys! Edit: NA serverssTeaLth5 Nov 30
Nov 30 Looking for Play-Pal! (2v2 and 4v4) Hello! I used to play a lot up to Heart of the Swarm, but stop playing since then. I'm getting back into the game now, and i'm currently plat in 4v4. I used to be diamond in everything back in the day. I like to play mostly 2v2 and 4v4 these days. I'm also practicing my english, I'm trying to get rid of my accent, I'm from Chile (where we speak spanish). It's not so terrible and I really want to get better at it Anyone willing to play with me with an open mic so we can talk while we play would be awesome! I'm Sargas#1114Sargas4 Nov 30
Nov 30 Mech SC LatamAston0 Nov 30
Nov 28 Looking for clan/partners for 2v2 Hi! I'm looking for a clan/practice partners to play some casual 2v2 games. I used to play alot in WOTS and HOTS, but took a break during LOTV. I play mostly zerg at about plat/diamond level. Unfortunately due to IRL commitments, I can't commit to any compulsory 'clan nights' but I try to play at least once or twice a week. Thanks!Drakoryn1 Nov 28
Nov 27 Looking for a home! :) I have been playing SC2 since launch, but unfortunately I have never really found myself a clan or group of people to play with. I would really like to find myself a clan to join. Currently my skill level in 1's is at Gold, but I used to be Diamond. I mostly play for fun now, but I still take the games I do play serious. I'm mostly interested in team games such as 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4. I would also prefer to find players who like to communicate with mic's, which makes the game much easier! Thanks!BrolyBro5 Nov 27
Nov 22 Silver Protoss looking for clan Hey all! I just started playing ranked and am in silver tier 2 right now with 21 wins and 11 losses this season. I am looking for a clan that can help me get good, like get to platinum and beyondxxmcwizxx8 Nov 22
Nov 20 Group for practice So I've ben away from starcraft for awhile but I'm looking to get back into it. I usually play as protoss and sometimes terran. I'm looking for some people to practice with. I never got into any ranked matches but i would like to. I just dont want to end up in bronze and was hoping to find people to better myself.psychotic1 Nov 20