Clans and Groups

Nov 27, 2015 LF a active clan gold player made plat once lf a clan for 2 and archonRekoil1 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 LF Clan or Group I'm a protoss player looking for a group of people to join up with. I was pretty decent at WoL, but honestly I am doing terrible in LOTV. Currently Silver league. I'm not really sure how clans work in starcraft. I'm looking for some people to play with who help each other get better. Also, I'd like to get into some team battles. I mostly play sometime between 8am-noon Eastern Mon-Friday and random times on the weekends.Krillik1 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Key Plays/ KP Competitive Team Key Plays is about one thing and one thing only, help each other. We help you, you help us. This is our main motto and we also want you to understand we don't do this "coaching for free" stuff Coaching is professional one on one practice. But however I can already see people rising in ranks and getting A LOT better. Including my self. With just the normal motto. Just ask for help its that simple. We currently have No requirements to join. As their should't be for a sc2 community based clan. All I ask is you join Channel "Key Plays" and someone will invite you just ask. Discord : We use discord If you want to get on it just ask for a instant invite. Channel: "Key Plays" or "Team Peace" KP Competitive Team: Diamond+, Active (10 ladder games a day can be exempt from this job college etc) Don't bother asking unless you want to actually take it serious. 2 teams of 5 compete for rankings among 10 players and more to come. Clan wars along side 2 team captains to help guide people and teach them. Rules: None, idgaf what you do just don't be a fake B***** and also don't treat people like trash. Like I said we have one motto.TheWay2 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 iECO is always recruiting!~ Join "iECO public" group to start gaming with us today. We play a wide range of games in the SC2 universe including" mines and magic ladder 1v1 2v2 3v3 reach the breach custom maps with and without mods VS AI games all GAMES are worth a shot please visit clanieco.webs.com to check us out lots of members and lots of fun. Only great players can join ieco but we will help you get there.Killah1 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 Looking for an Active Clan [Diamond Rank] Hello my name is Oukus, I currently play in the NA server looking for an active clan that wants to play in Starcraft. Im good, almost in masters league.LiquidOukus3 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 Plat Zerg Looking for active SC2 Community Hey there, Plat Zerg looking for a community to regularly play SC2 with. Arcade, teams, archon, custom practice sessions, i don't mind. I want a reason to log on besides self improvement, i want friends, and yeah :D Very simple, very short.Teuthidas3 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 New Clan for everyone to Join. The MarSaraSurvivors group and clan is available to join and welcomes all sc2 players head to the group and search Mar Sara Survivors, join the group and then you will get a clan invite from an officer:) Both the group and the clan match and people there are really friendly people that love to play sc2 and each other out. See you in the game!Commander0 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 23, 2015 Bronze to Plat Clan LFM Hey guys, I run a currently 4 member LotV clan. We represent every division from bronze to plat. I am looking for a handful of players within our skill range (or better if you wish, good luck in the free-for-alls :D) to join the clan. We are active just about every day, we have a teamspeak, all are aged 21+ college students. We play other games such as heroes and robocraft and counterstrike. add chikkennbeer#1461 if you'd like to know how to join! Clan name is Foam League btwchikkennbeer0 Nov 23, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Looking for clan Want a casual clan I can play with in co-op and 2v2s. Would like to learn more about zerg meta. Formerly plat zerg. Now I'm lucky to be silver.Tyro1 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Silver Protoss Player LF Casual Clan Looking for a clan with decently active members who won't mind a casual player. Interested in all game modes (including Arcade), and my current league is Silver (highest placement is Gold). Feel free to post here or contact me in-game!Aureol2 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Aiur's Reclaimers- NEW PLAYERS BRONZE/SILVER En taro Tassadar! Aiur's Reclaimers is a fledgling clan for mostly Bronze and Silver Players (though we accept all), hoping to play with and against each other in hopes to get better. Looking for low-level and new players to fill ranks! Officers will be hand-picked for their camaraderie, helpfulness, and pleasant attitudes to all members. Guidelines: 1. Respect all Members- although squabbles are bound to happen between teammates, always remember we are here to help each other grow as StarCraft players. 2. Respect all Officers- Officers are chosen for a reason. However, if they are abusing their power, let me know in a calm manner. 3. Play Together- this clan was created for the purpose of improving in the game. As a team, we should be facing opposition in 4v4's, 3v3's, and other team modes. Additionally, we should practice against each other in Custom Games; these matches are friendly trainings of course meant to test our builds and skill so that we may carry it on to the battlefield together! Although it is likely not many will join, this is an offer for myself and players my level; I hope to make friends and teammates, and renew my StarCraft abilities! Thanks, Spike (Clan Tag: Aiur17) Feel free to message/friend me in game, even if you do not want to join the clan.Spike5 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Clans co op Hey blizzard when you gonna make this game a fair system? Clans co op? That's garbage and unfair system can't figure out how to keep the !@#$% who play all day in a clan ladder or something? Just had to say my rant and rest of you can go f yourselves including blizzard games. Your game sucks anyway. Just speed craft for bozo's and no strat involved. Mass more ^-*! and you win! Genre? STS = Speed Time @#$%GutsRipper3 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Co-Op I'm looking for people to play with that can help give me some helpful hints to help me improve as a player. Mainly just looking for people to play co-op with for now :) Sixpencegirl184#1435Sixpencegirl3 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Co Op Companions!!! Recently made a group for the new Co-Op Missions. Find friends and new people to play with and chat. :DHope2 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 LF clan to push Ladder LF active clan to run ranked 2v2 , 3v3, and 4v4. I play Terann but can play zerg as well i just main terann. Reply to Thread or send me friend request in game. Thanks Open to advice and practicing / learning and doing other fun things !!! as wellAkiLLezz3 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Looking for an active and nice clan! Hello, i'm a platinum Z looking for a clan to share experiences and improve my gameplay! Barz#1889Popis3 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Looking for Clan. (Currently Gold League) Hi guys! I'd really like a group of people to be able to play 2v2, archon mode, and train 1v1 with to be able to improve and climb the ladder. Of course, I am also open to playing arcade and co-op too. If you guys know a good clan I could join let me know!JimmyMac2 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Looking For SEA clan/group/players Hey all Looking for a casual SEA clan or group to join. I like most game types and would enjoy more game time in a team. If anyone feels the same and are claness leave your Tag and i will add you. Happy gaming!Laz3 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Co-Op maybe more Casual protos player lookin for a clan/guild of like minded people i can do co-op and such with when i play OR Lookin for people that just want to add me as a friend OxyGraff#1832 i have headset and access to mumble server iff needed, but can also get vent or teamspeak etcGraff2 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Fridge clan recruiting! Hello! We are fridge clan, a very social and friendly clan looking for players! Frigde clan offers you: -Inhouses -Clan wars -Coaching and Replay analyse -Arcade games -Co - op -2v2 - 3v3 -4v4 Requirements: -English speaking -Microphone and Teamspeak -Atleast Gold league Contact: Coldrain #2735 Teamspeak: Fridgeclan.ddns.netColdrain1 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Recruiting After seeing so many post about people looking for a clan and not having much luck finding a good place to get into a decent clan, I decided to make one. Strength In Clarity. Based on AM Recruiting anyone that wants to get better at the game. I'm a Diamond Zerg, but I hate laddering without people to chat with, practice 1v1 with, replay analysis etc. I also don't mind occasianal team games or coaching lower league players, or even giving a zerg perspective on an equally or better skilled player. I've played the game since Beta. The main goal of this clan will be improvement in a friendly environment. The clan is brand new, but I am a very active starcraft player and will be recruiting actively over the next few weeks. Add me in game Naberius #281Naberius1 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Looking for a Clan/Team New to SCII, although decent at BW, 23 y/o looking for a clan/team to learn, improve and play with. Mic is a plus.nRa4 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Looking for Clan or Team I'm looking for an active clan or team(NA), I recently started playing SC2 recently and got placed in silver but grinded ladder for 4-5 hours and now in Platinum. Looking to improve.Vinditrix4 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Looking for a great active clan to play with Simply looking for what the title says. (Ladder) -I am a Zerg player only -Last season diamond player. Current season, Platinum player -Current overall record is 12-5 Current ranked records 1v1: 2-0 2v2: 4-2 3v3: 4-1 Edit: You can add me or send me a message when im online if there is a tryout needed to join your great clanfailsauce6 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Newbie looking for a clan Hi all, How new am I? I haven't played a single multiplayer game in SC2 and I don't even know the building shortcut keys. Worst of all, I pronounce them as "zerglings". In case anyone would like to make fun of that then I doubt you were born with all this knowledge you know now so think back to that newb (long ago) and that's me. My history I'm an FPS player but I was originally an RTS player starting with Dune 2. Multiplayer experience is only playing Warcraft 2. Yes Warcraft 2, back when many of you weren't born yet. I've been playing Starcraft since the original plus Brood War but never multiplayer. I'm looking for A clan that helps me get better at the game and to have some fun. I'm very much into having a legitimate game, so I'm not looking for hacking clans or "tactics" that go against Blizzard's ToS (exploiting game mechanics). I don't much care about the race I play. I favor humans only because I played with them the most but fine with other races. What I'm not looking for I don't want to compete professionally in any tournaments and I don't want to stream my games, provide commentary, etc. Not into that whole thing though I've been watching a lot of videos by Psy and Husky. I'm not looking to be a star but I hope to contribute to the community. I hope there are clans that want people like me and thank you for reading the post.SsurebreC15 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Lf Clan (top 100gm eu ) Hi Im looking for a good clan ! No fun clans pls . Right now im top 100gm on EU . If u have any questions let me know :))IIIIIIIIIIII1 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Team World War Four [WW4] on NA Server! .TerroR0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Louisiana Currently looking to start possible local SC2 community. I represent West Monroe but i encourage any texarklamiss-iites All others are welcome as well. Just wanted a local thing as well.. Star craft doesn't do to well below the bible belt lol I made a group but im still the only member. battlenet:://starcraft/group/1/308259Xenomorph0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Lf clan Hello everyone, I'm a new player to the game and really eager to join a clan with people who are willing to teach, and that is actually active. I already joined a clan that offered thousands of members and so far the teamspeak is dead and the few times people are on, they only want to play modes like archon or 2v2. I'm only really interested in learning 1v1 and improving so i can get competitive in this game. If you're clan fits this bill, feel free to offer your best pitch. Also if you're just a regular player looking to find someone to play with, feel free to add me :)ImmortanRex4 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Looking for people to play with Just looking for people to play in team games :)Yusuisum5 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Looking for Friendly Clan Hello, I have lots to learn. Been playing 2 days. would like to chat or talk to some people when doing this. I fairly have the basics down just need some fine tuning. If you have a laid back adult clan with a sense of humor let me know.Roman3 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Looking for mature and active clan Hey, I'm a silver player right now and I'm looking for friendly competition and just a community to make the game more interesting. Let me know what you think.TheBeard2 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 LF Hard/Brutal Co-op partner Looking for one dedicated partner to push Co-op and have fun doing so. Looking to get all the achievements done. Please have mic and vent. Add Redcorpse#1446Redcorpse0 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Lf players hi im not new to sc, but seems all my friends have up and moved on im not a great player. i was plat in both wol, and hots. just looking for casual players to play 2's archon 1v's i have Lotv and is kinda what im sticking to now :)TheLorax4 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 New Player Learning Terran - No Big Clans Hello, Looking for some guidance to learning Terran. I started playing SC2 a week ago. Though it is not my first RTS it is the first one I have ever tried to play competitively. I am 23 and been a gamer since SNES so I am fairly experienced with gaming. Since beginning SC2 I have consumed countless videos and written guides on Youtube and on these forums. Still I think it would help to learn from others. I can download TS or Skype or Discord (the latest free voice chat - its great try it out), or any other voice chat. Just looking to learn play and enjoy. Happy gaming, HoracruxHoracrux2 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Looking for coach for zerg Want to learn how to play zerg need a coach if possibleBurninghellz2 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 looking for players or clan i am a korean player living in au, just looking for players or clan for team up ive never played 1vs1 ranked but pretty sure i can do well leave me some replysWhySoSerious2 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 silver league protoss looking for clan im a silver league protoss player looking to improve i mostly play 1v1 but like playing archon and 2v2 etc if my team actually wants to work togther add me Itachi #544Itachi2 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Looking For An Active Teamleague Clan I'm looking to join a clan that does tournaments and is active in teamleagues My main account is Sykora #265 and I main ZergNotOpISwear1 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Co-op Looking for someone to play with for the co-op missions have mic and skype please GT-Grubberry#1224grubberry1 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Gold leaguer LF clan Hey I'm a casual and competative player. I have a good amount of experience and am better than my current 1v1 rank, but just dont play 1v1 a lot to prove that rank. However I am looking to improve and would like to join an active community that will improve my starcraft experience and that I can get on at almost anytime to find some familiar people to play some team games with.Strezzkev5 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Looking for a clan Im not new to SC but its been couple years since Ive played, just started up not to long ago and doing pretty good. Im looking for a clan that likes to have fun doing tournaments, 1v1 practices and can offer help or advice. I used to be really good, but focused more on studying, now I have some free time. So if they are any clans out there still recruiting potential players let me know!Mike3 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Looking for partner(s) for 2/3 vs. Ai Elite I'm looking to get as many of those achievements done. Need to be able to breeze through AI elite with ease in order to get the 15 in a row ones. Pali #433Pali1 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Looking for partner to do 3 vs elite ai am looking for someone who can beat the elite AI with ease to play against them and get all the achievements done. I can do this as any race and my main is zerg. 2 good players can do this easily, now doing it alone with randoms whose first unit is a void ray at 20 minutes is much harderDemocracy2 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 The Marauders are Recruiting for LoV The Marauder's are a International Multi-Gaming clan devoted to ensuring that every member is at the least, decent, in whatever game they join for. Should that member not be decent, we will live train them to become so. This is a mature, fun, and skilled clan, and we plan on keeping it this way for the duration of our time. If you're interested in Joining The Marauder's, please make sure that you have a Teamspeak 3 Client Downloaded as well as a working microphone and headset. Why headset? Because otherwise we can hear feedback, your neighbor's screwing and quite often babies crying. While The Marauder's are all about #*!%#@!%@* and pillaging, crying babies are just too much. Are you looking to climb ladders with people you know? Swap strategies? Find out what the Legacy of the Void is all about!? We've got the place to do it. If you're looking for a adult gaming clan that specifically aims at not only having fun but actually winning games. We're the one-stop shop. Please apply at http://www.marauderclan.com/Styker11 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Looking for clan to help me get to Masters HI everyone! Im a diamond Terran on NA server. I am working on getting into Masters and I feel like joining an active clan could really help me improve my game. Any suggestions/openings?? Thanksdrunkenfuryz1 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 ConFederation now accepting applicants! http://the-confederation.net/ (Click here to register) If you are interested in joining a community that is not only entertaining, active, committed to developing players of all skill levels, and has multiple weekly events, a rank structure and even prizes for weekly tournaments.. Then the Confederation is right for you! The Confederation is has deep roots, dating back to 1997. We are a medium sized community of well mannered players, who are dedicated to creating a thriving entertaining community for everyone to enjoy, regardless of skill level. We range from master level players all the way to the players who need development at the beginning stages of play. We care about winning, as does everyone who plays Starcraft, but we care about the journey, not just the destination. We want you to have fun while being the best or developing into the best. You will not find an elitist sense of entitlement among us. For the very competitive players we have a branch called the KeepeR's, who are in a tier-1 branch in the Confederation. It's invite only and you even then you have to try out in a series of matches and tests of skill. Just looking to have fun? Not looking to play competitively but still want to be part of this thriving community and want to join? No problem! We gladly welcome anyone who wants to be a part of our community that has a good attitude and is a good fit for our community. Interested? Too long and scrolled to the bottom? Click this link.. http://the-confederation.net/ and register today!Diskordia12 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Clan Black GhOsT Hello Battle.net I am GhOsT-AyCz aka GhOsT-SyNyStEr from Starcraft 1. Clan Black Ghost Circa 2007 to now I am here to introduce you to my clan that has been around since Starcraft 1 FMP(fastest map possible) was prominent. Clan Black GhOsT has been a top contender in Starcraft 1 FMP among the clans like BbG, Mk_13 / Pro]-, xS. etc. A few of us have moved over to Starcraft 2 where many members have come and gone. It is time to gather some new members and reach that competitive level again. As a clan we look for three characteristics: 1) Skill: To us, skill does not just mean your division. We want players willing to put in hours to become a better player. This game changes constantly, and as a player you must adapt or be left behind. As a top clan back in the day, we would like to get some players back up to the high rankings whether it be by a lot of training or you are already there. 2) Commitment: In SC1, clan loyalty meant almost everything. We want members to be loyal to a clan when times get rough. We know life gets in the way but what a clan can provide are more than just an avatar on a screen but friendships we build together. 3) Personality: This may be a no brainer but we do want people that can communicate on a deeper level than just the video game. As a clan, we want to engage each other and bring the best out of ourselves so that we can reach our highest potential. If Clan Black Ghost seems of interest to you, do not hesitate to contact me in game. My Battle.net ID is AyCz#1515. AS OF NOW - RECRUITMENT IS OPEN - TRYOUTS ARE MANDATORY Here is a youtube link of old clan wars of SC1 brought to you by our ex-leader GhOsT-Black https://www.youtube.com/user/blackghostkl4nAyCz0 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 Australian based clan open to scrubs Hello, Are there any strayan based clans which are open to scrublords like me?Deanington0 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 Clan ieco is always recuiting Mines and magic and arcade fun with good players. Also playing ladder and custom games. Good people, Good fun, Lots of members on EU and NA server. Visit : http://clanieco.webs.com We do have standards for recruitment but if you come across a member online ask them whats up. 77 members na server and 37 eu server. come play with us. 1v1 ladder tourney coming up November 21th? mines tourney on 14th? eu mines tourney on the 28th?Killah5 Nov 14, 2015