Clans and Groups

Apr 10, 2015 Looking for a small group to play casually Hi, my name is crossxmaq#668 (in SC2) and unranked - currently level 30 and fairly new I was looking for some players who wanted to play casually with. Hit me up with a request if you're interested. Sorry to the recruiters for clans, I'm not too interested in joining one. Thanks :)Crossxmaq4 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Looking for group to play with I'm a gold zerg who has only been playing for 5 months so kinda new so if any one wants to play feel free to add meshadowzz3 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 new to sc2 im new to sc2 and looking to get better and need people to play with send me a message if your interested in game name is TerranNinjaTerranNinja5 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 LF friends to Teach me the Art of Sc2 Looking for someone to take me under their wing to help me out. I have a good idea of the game just started heavy macro practicing. I'm not trying to get up in rank I'm not trying to get out of bronze. I just want to Improve my game and work with a few people. I'm a very bad player and I'm fine with that but I can always improve. I'm not looking for a Clan just yet just some one on one help. Ryan340#1544 add me and send me a message if you would like to help :) Thank you all that stopped and took the time to look at my Topic (I also play Z)Ryan2 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Looking for Friendly clan Hi, I am newbie protoss player and looking for clan to join/play/interact and get some coaching, played during season 2 for the zerg protrait :D then stopped due to real life work, now my job is getting stable and have sometime to play.... Was thinking to join clan for any casual 2v2 , 3v3 playing..... Any friendly clan out there can take me in for casual gaming and learning? :3 Rai~Rai5 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Returning player looking for friends/clan Hey, I'm a returning player looking to find a close knit group to play together with. I found this game a lot more enjoyable playing with groups of people rather than on my own which is way I'm searching. I'm an Australian but timezones don't matter too much to me. I play on the American server and I'm also hoping to be a part of a teamspeak channel or skype to chat amongst players. Thanks!xRobbo4 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 New to SC2! Looking for people to play with! Hey guys, I just bought this game a little over a month ago. Im really looking for people to play with. I really want to practice and have fun, I am only in bronze league. I have fun playing by myself but im sure itll be better playing with other people with equal level to mine and helping each other practice! Edit: Just to anyone who was wondering, I play TerranMultilol12 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Looking for Clan Hello, I'm getting back into playing SC2 and all my old clan mates have moved to other games. I'm currently gold but it shouldn't take me too long to get back into masters. I am looking for a competitive clan with tournaments and obs, but as well takes some time to have fun with team games etc. I have TS and Raid-call as well.RedOctober7 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 New to SC2 HelloPEA2 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Fragor Gaming is recruiting! Fragor Gaming is a new clan (Gold+) looking to expand big enough to be present in the Strarcraft 2 scene, but small enough where it does not get too wild. Goals are the following: Practicing, having fun, and learning with eachother. Applying that to Clan wars in the future. Hopefully to have two teams. A and B. Master Dia and Plat and Gold. Simple rules: Dont be rude to one another, just leave if someone truly upsets you. No cheating, and no fighting.Snow1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 need people play ranked with around gold rank need some people to play withNEEDMYKEBABS4 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Looking for new members for OG clan Master/GM Hello, we are trying to get new active Master/GM 1v1 ranked players for the OG (Original Gamers) clan. Yes, we have the clean OG tag which we snagged a while ago. We currently have 1 gm and 2 master players. Hopefully we can get up to 10+ members soon and start competing in clan wars vs other top clans. If you are interested you can add me or reply with your name + character code. This clan is exclusive for masters+ 1v1 players. My name & character code: IIIIIIIIIIII 7718IIIIIIIIIIII1 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 Dia Zerg LF Clan Looking for a clan. An active one. One that uses TS possibly. Looking for: Active decent number of players. TS capabilities 1's 2's arcade.LuckyCharms2 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Want to get into SC2, need buddies. I've owned SC2 for over a year now (just bought Heart of the Swarm yesterday though) and I've been meaning to get into it. I think it would be easier to do this if I had friends to play it with, but all of my friends are still stuck on League of Legends. If anyone is looking for friends, hit me up, because I really want to get into SC2 (and also possibly play Diablo III and Heroes of the Storm)!ATLAS3 Apr 2, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Arcade gamer looking for fun clan/community Hiya, I am an old SC player and although I don't have time to play competitively (I hate myself for having a life now), I still play arcade games on a daily basis (think about Aeon of storms, probes vs zealots, desert strike, etc). I am therefor looking for a clan or community that do the same thing.GameDemon1 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 ArCDeT - New Arcade In-house gaming clan ArCDeT is a newly formed clan, created for the sole purpose of Inhouse gaming on Arcade games, we have no set game so any game can be put in our roster. Our main focus is to enhance the speed and enjoyment of normal arcade games, with our community very new we hope to be able to cater to members wants and person enjoyments to make sure they are included within our wide range of activities. We are a casual group in terms of what we do, yet we feel no problem in catering to members competative side, with the games like 'Empires + Nations', 'Empires of the Stormy Sea' ect; If you feel like you want to join our community then feel free to add 'Dysterika#2145' and drop me a message, or if you meet one of our members in a game let them know! We hope to see you soon!Dysterika1 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 LOOKING TO JOIN ARCADE CLAN Looking For An Active Clan To Play A Variety Of Arcade Games With. From, Desert Strike to Zealot Hockey And More. I play Matchmaking But Very Slim Amount(Not Good At It) I'm a 20yr Old Adult. Not Looking For Little Kids. Sorry. Let Me Know If I Can Join. Seem To Be NO Arcade Mostly Clans Out There. Maybe I Shud Start One? Haha Thanks. HAPPY GAMING!!!TheAmericanR1 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Looking for more members Hello guys I'm recruiting anyone who are keen to do practice 1v1 and will help out each players that are new or anyone wants to join the clan, I am trying to get more people and try have clan wars, team matches if you guys want to do as well, anyone who is interested you can email me if you like but I only play on NA server (sorry for those are in Korea-Taiwan or Southeast Asia or Europe) I am very confident that I can get people to have fun and chill during theses matches, Used to be platinum but you can check my profile if they are concerned etc Email me: Hayandlelyew@gmail.com Thank you guys My clan is called the PKSC (for more info msg me) Also please tell me your name and Code Number so I can add you guys :)Sylveon2 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 RiP Squad eSports Hello My name is billy! A little info about me: Pro/Competitive results http://aligulac.com/players/9334-Billy/ Main account: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4016087/1/billy/ Smurf: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/740786/1/billythekids/ Smurf 2 : http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3539716/1/Billy/ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/billythekidsc2 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Billyysc2 I'm currently in the works of starting a community of people who love and play eSports and eventually a group of players who play game(s) at the highest level of competition. As of right now im only focusing on Starcraft and building a community of players to practice and have fun Clanwars,Arcade,Teamgames ect. All skill levels and leagues are welcome once we get enough people we can start doing events and team play ect. Once it gets bigger ill be investing more time/money into the team/group. Please feel free to add me ingame and/or email billywkham@gmail.com billy#1938 billythekids#909 billy#1170 battlenet://starcraft/clan/1/259493billy0 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 Looking For A Clan Hey, I got back into Starcraft 2 Last week after a couple years off, I've had the it since WoL came out and had computer problems for a while. Now I'm back and looking to become a more serious player, I am usually on from midnight - 3am PAT and want to be able to practice or be on a team with clan members at those times. I've been experimenting with all the races and a bit of random but seem to be settling with zerg at the moment, cant wait to find a great clan.Caboose4 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 New clan recruiting Team Awoh Gaming Hello, i decided to create a new clan with the goal of establishing a community of starcraft 2 players and eventually getting into competitive play. The clan is open to all levels of players and anyone who wants to have fun. In addition to needing people that want to practice and compete with each other, we'll need casters/content producers. So if you're someone who enjoys talking about starcraft 2 and streaming to others, I'd like to hear from you! If you'd like to join or if you want to ask me questions, as always, post here or add me in game. Monkey.522Monkey7 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 NEW CLAN XCosmicGhostsX Hi we are a new clan in need of members that are active, courteous, and awesome. We are a group aiming for silver through diamond level players. Activities -Weekly practices -Participation in clan wars -Arcade nights Come check us out and thanks for your interest in our clan. Contact me if you want to join, WandereR code:296WandereR0 Mar 25, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 Looking for clan 29 y/o Starcraft 2 gamer looking for a clan to play with. I am high gold level.Flyest3 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 ________XGamers iNFinity Esports______ EU. Hello! Brothers & Sisters! I'm Kevin Gamer since 1997 working hard for being extraordionary Professional Player and compete in better Leagues of Starcraft 2!. I was masters many times few season ago 1vs1 and Teamgames competing with Low Masters-Mid Master-High Masters- rank 1 Europe i can beat them with a good Team working together!. But this nevermind. What i'm talking is that This clan had 76 Members Different League Playing Ranked Ladders 1v1, 2v2 . 3v3, 4v4 , Practice Groups Training hard all times. But due to innactivity their not playing no more so made this - XGamers iNFinity Esports - My objective is. -Work hard -Complete Ladders - Geting Masters top 8 - Looking for Dia above- Masters!. - Stay together - Respect others in clan - NO bm or trolling spamming in clan I even got a TeamSpeak Server where all fun people of clan can join and stay relaxed times ♥ If your intrested of beeing a personal master player becouse you have lost it due to break/work & borness Then Keep it up and add me Ingame and Join clan and will help you getting it! ( Playing everday !) LoWStaR.873Kappacchino0 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 Need a friend or 2 Hi I am almost a pro in campaign (completed wol I don't have Hots yet) but a newcomer in multiplayer.So if some people have extra time I would love to have a couple of friends to practice my skills and get tips from them. I usually play 2v2.(No league yet). With respect LezhkaLezhka5 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 Clan DarkLegion, on Battle.net since 1999!!! Hey guys, I go by the name AOL from Clan Dark Legion. Dark Legion started on the original Starcraft back in 1999 and recently celebrated it's 15th birthday. We are literally ones of the oldest remaining clans that started on the first battle.net that we are aware of! We are trying to get a bigger presence in Starcraft II again. We are a multi game clan (we play games like ArcheAge, Counter Strike Go, Minecraft, Diablo III, Final Fantasy IV, League of Legends, Dota 2, and much more.) Each division has a division leader in our clan. We have many ranks to climb so that you can be rewarded for your hard work, and an active community. Our website has a full member roster as well as a forum for each game. We also have a teamspeak server with many people, which is a great way to be apart of our community, get to know other people, and you will always have friends who are willing to help you learn new games or will try new games with you! Reply here, or visit clandl.com and click "join now" up at the top of the page. Say that AOL referred you and I will accept your application. Then make an introductory post in our forum and I will help get you setup to play with us!Paul0 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 Looking for a clan, Good afternoon! I am looking for a clan to join. I am about high plat-low diamond in 1v1 (random) and diamond-low master in 2v2 (random). Somehow, I feel I cannot improve my skill any more rapidly so I'd like to join a clan and want to get some advice on my play. I have no experience about being in clan, so please let me know how to join! Thanks!ManDa2 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 How do I join a private clan Do I have to send a message asking for invite or something?NotTrixie2 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 29 y/o Casual Gamer Seeking Clan Hey all, I'm recently getting back into SC2 and would like to find a clan to join for ranked team matches. I'm 29 years old, looking for a group who wouldn't mind tossing out some advice and some guidance, preferably one made up of older gamers within my own age range. I used to play much more than I have lately, so I'm definitely rusty. My highest ranking I ever achieved was Platinum for team matches, though that was back during early WoL. I usually play between 8pm - 11pm CST.doodel3 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Need a streamer? I'm here! I am available to stream clan wars, tournaments and any other related activities. Will stream on a desired twitch account (For clans with clan twitch accounts) And free! Best way to contact is via skype: joshtalbot123Jamplifier2 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 LTTB Looking For Other Clans for Clan War We are a clan of everyone bronze-gm who are looking for other clans to clan war against either on Wednesdays ~7pm, Saturdays ~3pm or Sunday. Look for me, Luis, or our clan leader, Prosophilic, or answer this thread. We are looking for some friendly clan wars for that will help our members get better. Cheers, [LTTB] LuisLuis1 Mar 16, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 Protoss LFC Hey I'm currently high silver low gold protoss player looking for a clan.Cayun2 Mar 16, 2015
Mar 13, 2015 Team Group plays Hi All I was wondering if a) there are guilds/clans, that b) play in teams against other guild/ clans and c) that have casual games(unranked) between each other like a 4- 8 pleayer FFA? I have played both exp stories and have played since before BW, but now im looking for some people to have fun playing against and hopefully improve my PVP game. At one stage in BW i was going up against 2 -3 teamed max lv comps and winning - although im very out of practice now. So any information would be very much appreciated XD GAZGazzarix0 Mar 13, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 Looking For High Level Clan Hi, I'm looking for a clan with some good players in it, GM level players. But not just that, GM players that are willing to practice with me, like a lot of practice. Ladder isn't the most conducive way to improve unfortunately. My mmr is currently in the GM range. Can't get a promo cuz of da ladderz though. I like to think I'm a pretty chill guy. In return for practice, I'll help in whatever way I can. Thanks.Seura1 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Seeking Clan/Community Looking for a clan or community. Here is some info im 28 and have coms looking to learn some Terran playing as i use to be a broodwar addict and just recently got sc2 now and back to my crack Seeking a place that can teach and help me expand on stuff and I dont care if its a community I do like to play other games as well battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/578353046174564352Stormgald1 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 Top gold player looking for clan Looking for an active, friendly clan that I can practice with and enter some tournaments. Be in mind I live in Australia, so time zones will be an annoying factor.Springbok3 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 Active and/or Large Communities I was looking for an active community that has an active player base that could help me play at a high level again. I don't really care about any fancy website or a teamspeak/raid-call communication, don't get me wrong they are nice and useful. BUT a solid group of players that like to be constructive during practice and play with competent mechanics is what I'm looking for. Ideally NA server, but I can adjust to EU as long as they speak some English. NA Terran 8 seasons master, 23 yo.JeongDoJeon3 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Lookin for a practice team! hello there, a plat level random player ive got a few friends who play this game, and we'd all like to join a clan where we can get a 1v1 observer enviroment. we like 1v1's and to play observer style so we can critique each other, so we'd like a place where we can find people to always play with. Ladder 1v1's bore me,( cheese fest 24/7!) we play NA eastern time 10pm - 1am so if youre active around that time, id appreciate it!ClassGG1 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Plat Terran - NA server Mmm well, at one time was at ESFz clan but decided to go solo again.. now, well, if any clan requires a Plat top 8 Terran let me know... I can only connect at nights around 9 pm (-7:00 GMT)... Cheers! Character code: 714MexTraxx5 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Protoss player looking for group Been playing a while, now that i quit playing WoW ( high level raiding) , I've decided to get better at starcraft. My highest rank I believe was platinum and am most proficient with protoss, but am learning zerg and terran as well. looking to play with people that will help out and play 2's and 3's with. brawwwr is my in game name.brawwwr4 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 LF a new clan Hello everyone, I am looking for a new clan. I been away from sc2 for 3-4 seasons. I am back now and nothing against my current clan, but i am just looking for a change and new atmosphere. Just wondering if anyone wants a ok to crappy gold toss player =). I am a fairly active player who is looking for a clan who has a good sense of humor, and no to little drama.willber5 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Got any clans to join? Platinum, KOR. Free to speak english, japanese, korean. Can I join any clans?LoveMeDo3 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Legion of Boom is recruiting Legion of Boom e-sports is now recruiting. We are looking to add competitive players in Masters and Diamond leagues who would like to take advantage of a friendly environment that will promote your growth. Our community is free of the drama and rules and regulations you may find with some communities. Additionally, we are open to adding players of any skill if you are motivated and looking for help to grow as a player. All that is required of you is that you respectful of others. If you'd like more information or would like to join, you can post a reply to this thread with your tag and character code, and somebody will speak to you soon. Or, feel free to add one of these players: CupcakE 950 Silvertone 433 Vietman 391 Thanks for your time, hope to talk to you soon! Edit: To address some general questions I've had: Yes, we have lots of events. Showcase matches, streamed team wars, entering leagues, etc. Yes, we have a Teamspeak No, you aren't forced into using that or participating in 100 events per week :)CupcakE3 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Armed and Casual is recruiting!! Tired of drama, strict schedules and BS that has become the centerfold of so many guilds over the years? Are you interested in meeting new people, getting connect with a group of casual gamers and playing games for the sake of enjoying them? If any of this resonates with you than look no further. Armed & Casual is a guild built on the principles of community, friendship and gaming. We are gamers who have jobs, families and understand that life has to come first. As a result we understand the need for a community that is laid back, flexible and simply enjoys playing games together. We support a plethora of games and have forums to discuss them. Communication in the guild is handled in a couple of ways: Palringo: Our go to app for out of game communications, this tool helps us stay connected, coordinate game times and just carry on day to day conversation. Simply download and install the app, go to find groups and look up Armed & Casual C3: our preferred gaming communication tool, C3 is an excellent, free comms tool that we use during gameplay to help coordinate gameplay, hang out and on occasion actually get raiding done! You can find a link to the C3 app on our website. Website: The hub of all things Armed & Casual, our site is where all the action happens. We work to keep the forums active, the front page updated and use it as a place to set up times for gaming. You can find us at http://armedandcasual.enjin.com/ We will also do a little bit of the following: • Contests with prizes • Organized gaming events • Book Club • You tell me what you want and I will hopefully find a way to make it happenGreyWolfSif1 Mar 2, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Protoss Player looking for Clan Hello ,I am looking for a clan with a variety of players that i can hone my skills with and possible grind out 2v2 portrait wins :P if need be message me in game at this id if you need any more details or information about meLung3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Diamond/Masters Player looking for clan Looking for a clan that is semi competitive and participates in clan wars. Miss the old days of broodwar clan gaming :) Been masters 8 times in 1v1 and a few times in 2v2. Protoss NA player.MoNs5 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Teamspeak 3 for Starcraft Players Hey Starcraft Friends Please join this teamspeak 3 if you like teamwork : 69.65.40.33:10337. If your a regular, you will get a fancy symbol beside your name. the more you show up and teamwork, you get more pts. We also looking for some fun in arcade games and move this to newer games.Robocop1 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Teamspeak Clan Now Recruiting! Hey everyone, our teamspeak guild is now recruiting! Feel free to join us and message one of the admins to get you set up! We are all very friendly and we are an active guild, and we are looking for members of every level! Teamspeak3 IP: ts32.gameservers.com:9198ghunz2 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 (The Raging HydraLisk) Clan Recruitng i just started up a clan and i hope people will like to join my clan. say the word and youll be in itwoltronx0 Feb 24, 2015