Clans and Groups

Aug 24 Clan Skal Recruiting Come now U want a laid back clan..recruiting for clan skal come join now!!!Havers1 Aug 24
Aug 24 T.A.W. NA SC2 Division is recuiting! If your a SC2 player looking for coaching and a fun group of players to play SC2 with, the TAW SC2 division is the place for you! We have weekly scheduled Practice and an optional once every week! You'll have the opportunity to play with and learn from every Rank and skill level. While having a lot of fun on the optional every week as we plan fun group arcade games, in-clan tournaments and more. We also have a growing competitive Clan War Team that is regularly in Clan Wars and always looking for those dedicated enough to join. Our TeamSpeak Server is regularly crowded with people more then ready to practice and play. TAW is a great place with great people that just want to get together, play and get better at there games! So join today and become part of The Art of Warfare Community! If interested please visit and register at our website https://taw.net/Dayda10 Aug 24
Aug 22 Terran Player Looking for Clan Hello! I'm a diamond level Terran player looking to learn and improve. I have a deep love and respect for Starcraft and would love to join a clan of players who feel the same and want to help others improve at the game. Best, DavidKordo4 Aug 22
Aug 22 Forming Team Urge Looking For: Any and all skill level, regardless of division. *Benefits* This team will be formed for the purpose of league matches, both versus ranked opponents and for training within the Team itself. The training portion will have more of the higher ranked players helping out teach the more new to the game players build orders and proper counters/ mechanics to the game. *Recruitment* If you're Interested in helping me form Team Urge, Join the chat channel Urge. *Team Requirements* 1. must be an active Starcraft 2 member 2. we play for fun, not to bm within the team 3. Uber all in cheese build such as cannon rushing and 6-8 pools, are banned within the team. *Team Names* although not necessary, I will try to encourage the name change within the team, as it will help get our team out in the open for more people to join. If your considering to dedicate it to the team, its in a format as so: 1. First letter of each word is capitalized to ensure proper reading 2. the team name Urge will either go as the first or last word in your player's name. *Team Information* Prefix: [Urge] Division: Bronze-Masters Chat Channel: Urge Members so far: 1 Team Founder: SuicidalUrge 669SuicidalUrge8 Aug 22
Aug 21 A-Click Mechanics needs T and P Hello all. A-Click Mechanics is looking to recruit a masters Terran to help coach our diamonds and plats as well as participate in clan wars for the near future. We also need several more Protoss players as our representation is nil (Protoss seem a rare breed in hots). Ideally, we'd like a Masters Protoss and several diamond or high plat Protoss players to join the cause. We don't generally accept lower than plat unless you're a super-cool-gosu-boy. We are primarily AM and weekday players so we offer great practice and fun to those of us that cannot play late evenings. Further, we practice together quite regularly and have a grand time doing so. Application is quite simple, play our top guys, demonstrate your knowledge, and be willing to help our lower leagues. I'll be back on Monday Morning to respond to respond to anyone interested. Just leave your tag and I'll hit y'all up. Cheers WhiteEyebrowWhiteEyebrow4 Aug 21
Aug 20 Streamer/Caster/Diamond LFC Looking for a clan! I have been in multiple clans over the years and have done a lot of streaming and casting for said clans, Some of my work consists of. Clan wars in cloudM and Nindo Gaming Cloud M's tournament with players such as- Creature HuK Hydra Jason-JuggernautJason I have been inactive as of lately but im looking for a clan that will work around my schedule and actually use my talents as a caster! And who will support my stream. I am currently rank 65 diamond, I ended at around top 8 diamond last season i was rank 1 for weeks but couldn't quite get myself to play enough games to push myself towards masters. Not that i felt ready yet for it either. If anybody is interested add me in game! And we can discuss things through skype!- Godlift#1705 to add me! Im also looking for a very friendly, Supporting clan any drama im not really looking for. So if there is internal issues. Please don't bring me into it :) Much Love <3 Zergharizard!Zergharizard5 Aug 20
Aug 19 Terran Player, Need Clan I just got back into this game for the first time since WoL, and I've actually improved since then somehow. I need a group that can help me keep on that progress.Pickle2 Aug 19
Aug 18 100 membership MAX per clan, ONLY? Can blizzard increase the size of a clan from 100 to 200members? Why just 100members and why not more? It doesn't hurt to have more members in a clan.Soybean0 Aug 18
Aug 18 Looking for partner's for team Hey! I'm Daw, and I like to play 4v4s. I'm currently Platinum2 solo in 4v4s and I'm looking for some people around my level to play with, I'm also platinum in 1v1s. I understand it would be hard to meet up every week and play, which I was thinking I could get a few friends to just join up when they're on or vice versa. So Please around platinum that are down for 4s with like 1 random person speak up! Thanks for reading this!DAW1 Aug 18
Aug 17 Unitation of Starcraft (clan), open! A clan/group I'm starting in hopes to find people to hang out and interact with. Weither competitive or casual, teacher or student, ladder or messing around, new or veteran; all are welcome if they follow these rules: 1: Treat it like the forums and be nice! 2: Be active! If you are gone for over a month without a good explanation I will have to remove you.. 3: There is a group discord, bad or no mic, can still communicate through it via typing, ask me for an invite! 4: No tests to get in, no rank needed; only thing you need to do is play it. xD (feel free to leave at any time if you are not happy) 5: Allways feel welcome to message me or admins/moderators if you are unhappy or someone is not following the rules. 6: Avoid being a troll, its not funny. finally - 7: You don't have to be in the clan to be apart of the discord server! There WILL be repercussions if you decide to not follow these rules - to be decided case by case. My battle.net tag: Icilory#1213 - add me! Note: I am on most of the time! And will be checking this at least once a day!Icilory0 Aug 17
Aug 15 LiT eSports - Now Recruiting Lost in Translation is a multi-game community with over 400 members across Starcraft, Overwatch, Heroes, Rainbow Six, and Hearthstone. Our Admin Team works to provide a place that provides an atmosphere for members to game, improve, and have fun. SC2 Involvement? -Clan Wars -Tournaments -Practice Partners -Chobo Team Leauge (Silver-Masters) -DuSt League (LiT Comp Team) -SC2 Alpha Team League (LiT Comp Team) Want to check us out? Hop on our Discord to see what we're all about: http://lit-esports.com/discord . We can guarantee that you won't find another clan like us. Here's a few words from our members on why LiT is different than their previous clan: -A lot of people in different time zones and the ability to contact anyone fast and make friends. -People. Just a larger group of people to pool from when wanting to play a game. -Very friendly and active admins, warm welcomes and greetings in Discord start things off strong and comforting <3 -More active and competitive. We hope to see you on! Feel free to message any Admin for more information on our Discord. -Oblivion lit-esports.com lit-esports.com/discord twitter.com/LiTeamOfficialOblivion2 Aug 15
Aug 14 Active Zerg Player LFC Hey everyone, i am a returning player that is looking for an active guild. I have ranked Gold in 1v1 back in Hots and am now currently Silver (About to Rank up to Gold). I have just about every voice communication software there is, so if you guys use one i would be more than happy to join in. I do mainly 1v1 games, and i spend more of my time watching replays and filling up notepads with build orders. feel free to add me for a 1v1 match or even a training partner. I am always down for some theory crafting.BlueDream1 Aug 14
Aug 14 seeking someone to play with i don't know anyone whom plays aside my fiance and often i want to get into more multiplayer stuff, i am casual (relaxing, nice chats, nothing too stressful) not hardcore (aka; brutal modes are insane and people whom succede are both awesome and crazy o_O' ) protoss is my main, well, understated xD, i am unable to play the others (the zerg was from my fiance helping me try to learn game functions ages ago) i'd like to find others to play with that won't mind my low skill level or like to relax and play too..Icilory11 Aug 14
Aug 14 Increase Clan Size limit I would like to suggest if it isn't already in the works to raise the member clan limit beyond 100. Several clans have numerous amounts of members in it, in which I can name a few if needed. The main problem with creating multiple clans with related tags is it makes it difficult to talk to one another in game. The representation of someone in a clan looks misleading when they do not sport the same tag. I appreciate the feedback given in this thread.Blazemost27 Aug 14
Aug 13 Looking for a Clan ヽ(^◇^*)/ NA Hello there (◡‿◡✿) I am looking for a Clan to Play/Chat with. What I want: Frienly Persons (mby some new Friends (*^U^)人(≧V≦*)) Should be active on Na Server. I dont care about the Skill level If your Clan wants me add Barcode#21733 Have a nice day Players :3KappaPrimeOn4 Aug 13
Aug 12 Looking to join clan My current one doesn't seem to be very active anymore unfortunately. My only requirements are a active community and comprised of mostly decent players gold+. Im a diamond zerg who will 1v1 coop arcade etc...ThePlague4 Aug 12
Aug 12 IM LOOKING FOR A CLAN IM GOLD ZERG LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN,Roger5 Aug 12
Aug 11 Diamond T/Z looking for Clan Looking for active clan to talk about tournaments with and that conducts clan wars. I am online basically everyday. #DankMemesAnonymous0 Aug 11
Aug 10 LF Practice partner 1v1 Hey guys pretty much the title says it all, want to find a player who i can practice 1v1's against and get along with well, i'm a silver Terran main. If your keen feel free to hit me up.PaiN2 Aug 10
Aug 8 Silver Zerg LF Chill Clan / Group I am not very good, I managed to get out of bronze for a while now. Would like to improve my Z game.TEAMFLASH1 Aug 8
Aug 6 Looking for a competitive clan and players. hey looking for competitive players. i am diamond/plat player. feel free to add me as a friend or msg me. i play mostly team games. eZsKanDiC#1537 -ThankseZsKanDiC1 Aug 6
Aug 6 Clan Rising In Glory is recruiting! Established in 2016, Rising In Glory (RiGO) was founded by a few individuals that met online through Starcraft 2 who all wanted a close knit community that fosters their growth up the ranks. RiGO prides itself on maintaining a roster of skilled players and personnel that share a hunger for improving the Starcraft 2 competitive scene. We are currently looking for Masters Tier 2 and above to join our ranks. While competition is our focus we still support a fun environment with an in house ladder system and tournaments that offer free coaching from Pro Players. You can check out our website as well at www.risinginglory.com -NoticalsNoticals0 Aug 6
Aug 4 Looking for a decent clan to except me I am silver /gold player I can play well and beat diamonds and plats. Last 3 seasons...But lately only playing against much higher ranks and I always get teams with lower ranks somehow. .. I'm tired of playing team games with no strategy or team wor involved aside from.what I do. Everyone seems to be out for themselves and I work well with teams especially when I get to know their play/builds better. I feel I could easily keep up more than gold with a decent team. Willing to show my play...I'm good at rushing or teching...mostly play toss or Terran used to players random but then lotv came out and all these noobs be using mass voids every match. I just want people to play games with, like a clan and ones that work together to win. I always score highest on my team nearly every time yet I still lose mostly. Masters be calling me noon from losing but with a shut team vs pros do I stand a chance? I have real friends but no sc2 friends anymore and need some. Anyone with suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I also will listen to learn if you're good players and I Listen to ideas....that's what a team is for right? And I'm missing out on that and never have teamwork on my teams !!! WtfGrimReaperXx3 Aug 4
Jul 28 Old noob looking for fellow noobs! Hello. This is Vega#1851 and I'm an old noob having played sense WOL. Started out as Zerg but could never quite got the hang of them, from them I moved to Protoss and sense then they became my main. I did give Terran a try but didn't care for the play style, too much going on at once to keep tabs on. Anyho through out my SC2 play time I manly only played with/against friends. Never did any solo ranked/unranked matches, though did make diamond in 3v3 back in 2012 s2 with two friends who wanted to give it ago for fun, and we didn't do that bad. Sadly however the friends I played with slowly left the game, and by the middle of HOTS they had all left, myself included. But with LOTV it has sparked a new desire to play again, though none of the old crew have returned. So I am rusty as rusty can get, an 'old noob' but that is fine. I'm looking for others who are new to the game, or old noobs like myself returning who want to relearn the game and enjoy some laid back fun games. While I want to get better and relearn what I'm doing, I've never been one to do full on serious play, not looking to make plat in rank play or such or become a pro at timings. I just rather enjoy the game and have fun, try out the new coop and what not. If we do good then yay, if we fail oh well as long as we had fun. If we want to try coop rank I much rather it also be for fun, and not turn into serious play with ideals of doing pro plays. Lets have some fun and enjoy the game.Vega10 Jul 28
Jul 28 New clan wanting members. Feel free to joinluke3 Jul 28
Jul 28 Any noob clans? I was wondering if there are any clans for noob players to join. You can probably look at my profile and see my progress, I've only played Terran as well. Thanks in advance!Nezzynaz6 Jul 28
Jul 27 Pomegranate Clan!!! Hello I recently made a clan by the name of "pomegranate" so if anyone would like to join hmu! thank you. You must be Tier 1 gold or higher.Soap2 Jul 27
Jul 27 Master Zerg looking for a team Looking for a team that competes in clanwars or in house tournaments, I've been on a few teams in the past and I feel it's a more fun way to practice the game. Hit me up in game Varithus#437Varithus2 Jul 27
Jul 27 [eS] Eternal Soldiers are recruiting EST 2002 [eS] Eternal Soldiers Established in 2002 www.ETERNALSOLDIERS.org Now Playing Legacy of The Void!!! Extremely Active!!! Join Clan [eS] Eternal Soldiers International Gaming Community Established 2002 90+ active members, team gaming, Co-op, tournaments, clan wars, 1v1 peep mode, and we use Skype and Mumble www.ETERNALSOLDIERS.org Fill out Join Form and Add me on BNET: SERPENTOReS Character Code: 676 Email: serpentores@gmail.com For those interested in becoming Masters this is the clan for you! www.ETERNALSOLDIERS.orgSERPENTOReS163 Jul 27
Jul 26 Diamond Terran looking for competitive group I'm a diamond 3 close to a diamond 2 terran looking for something competitive.LebronzJames3 Jul 26
Jul 25 Team Lzuruha recruiting all skill levels Bron Founded on July 24th, 2001. Lzuruha (LzH) originally started as a StarCraft: Brood War team, now expanded into a multi-gaming eSports organization and speed run community. We seek to become a competitive and welcoming community to gamers worldwide of all levels. We're looking for any and all players who wants to become a part of a growing community and be a growing part of our up and coming starcraft 2 community. We accept players all the way from bronze up to grandmaster. We want to be a Starcraft family, to have fun, learn and grow together. If your goal is to play in competitive cups and tournaments we can offer practise and help through our teamspeak and our growing community. If you're a streamer we can offer you more exposure through out E-Sports twitch team page. If this sounds interesting to you, don’t hesitate to sign up on our forums mylzh.net and join our community today!SirPenguin5 Jul 25
Jul 25 Where is the community interface? since release of lotv i have no community hub ingame before (in beta) there were channels and global chat wtf?energie0 Jul 25
Jul 20 Former Master looking for Team/Clan I'm looking for a mature team/clan to join. Preferably one with some organization and practice times, but not one with so many members that I'm instantly lost in the masses. I prefer 1v1 games, but am up for the occasional team game. I'm 30, and I do have some RL commitments, mainly from 1-4 PST. I'd like to find other mature players to play with. I'm having a very hard time getting back into starcraft because none of my friends play it. Starcraft is my favorite game, but I keep wasting time on other games because my friends pull me into them. I suffered a wrist injury about 3 years ago, and I sometimes have to take it easy because my wrist becomes irritated. For the most part, it's manageable with trigger point therapy, but there may be times when I need a break because of it. I am still brushing off all the rust. This game can be extremely frustrating when I look at how good I am, and compare it to where I used to be. On the bright side, I still have really good game sense. I just need more practice executing.Kaz3 Jul 20
Jul 20 PSISTORM Community is Accepting Applications! PSISTORM Community is now accepting applications from players of all skill levels and regions! Keep in mind, however, that the team is based in NA and will be NA timezone friendly. We currently participate in both Dust Team League and Alpha Team League for our top players. I also want to recruit players diamond and under for Chobo Team League. There are a few requirements for the team: You must be an active player inside both team events and Starcraft in general. You must be able to participate in our team's Discord server. You must be a respectful player in both the team and on ladder. We need players of ALL skill levels, both GM/TopMasters for our top team leagues, but also Diamond, Plat, Gold, and Silver players for potentially joining the Chobo Team League! You can find the application to join here: http://goo.gl/forms/eHbjigqCXpsXVMLR2Storrm1 Jul 20
Jul 20 Looking for a clan Hey guys, Used to play quite a bit but took a year off, been back for a week and am loving LotV! Looking to become as active as I can and that means I need an active clan. Before taking my break I was a platinum level player. I'm currently leaning towards Zerg becoming my main race to play, and would love to have someone in high diamond or masters help me with my game play. If you have a clan that can help me out send me an in game invite, it would be much appreciated!jpruneda3 Jul 20
Jul 20 LF Players to play with. Hey all, I am looking for fellow gamers to play with. I have always popped in and out of Starcraft since the game launched back in 1998. I play anything from vs AI to Ladder. I enjoy playing Archon, vs AI and Co-Op. I also spend alot of time playing vs AI and practicing my macro and all-in timings. I have spent most of my time in Starcraft in Silver League (Gold being my highest). I live on the West Coast in Canada, so I am usually online at 8am to 11am PST and 8pm to 10pm PST Tuesday to Sunday. I am most active from 12am to 11am PST on Monday and Tuesday. My battletag is W1ZZ4RD#1387. Feel free to leave a comment or add me as a friend if you want to play some Starcraft or any Blizzard game (I am mostly into Overwatch, Starcraft 2 and Hearthstone.)WIZZARD1 Jul 20
Jul 20 Looking for clan or just people to play with I recently got back into this game after going through the LotV campaigns and Nova missions. Sadly, none of my friends play this !@#$ anymore (they've all moved on to MOBAs). I'm not that great and don't really know the new LotV units. The highest I've ever placed is Platinum, but that was a long time ago. I'm pretty rusty now.CustomChair10 Jul 20
Jul 19 (No Rush 20 arcade game mode looking for a team of two guys to play No Rush 20 arcade game mode with me and my cuz.AKFourSeven0 Jul 19
Jul 10 looking for practice buddy A silver league player that does 2v2's with some local friends. Looking for someone around my level who is dedicated in getting better along with me. leave details below if interestedDag3 Jul 10
Jul 8 LF active competitive clan Hi, I'm a master protoss whose been struggling a bit in my 1v1 game and would like to join an active competitive clan that'll help me improve and get better. I'm willing to participate in clan wars or practices if the clan do those types of events. You can add me at Snoopy#146. Thank you.Snoopy1 Jul 8
Jul 7 lf people to play space zombies/survivor mode im with one other person who will probly be tankin as the firebat.. were looking for 4 more people to join who are willing to cooperate and help to beat it.. well be going online momentarily .. add me and ill invite you:)sunfire2 Jul 7
Jul 7 Searching for a ZvZ practice partner ! Hi ! first of all some details about myself. im 20 years old and life in Austria (EU). I'm Searching for a Zerg player around my Level (high diamond - low maybe mid Masters) to practice with. i feel like ZvZ is definitely my worst matchup and to achieve my final goal in SC2, wich is to get GM one day, i obviously need to fix that :) so if anyone feels like he wants to help me out, every help is really appreciated. GLHF :)Zeratul0 Jul 7
Jul 7 Search a Clan Hey guys. I am Master Protoss/Terran player from Czech. I want a good Clan not one that invites everyone. Post me your Battletag and I will add you.Taylor1 Jul 7
Jul 5 Streaming!!!! Hey! fellow Starcraft ll players, I'm new to streaming looking to gain followers and get tips through streaming. I'm a very active Starcraft player on every day streaming. I have cancer and fighting it through my stream and playing games for my audience. I'm currently silver fighting my way up ladder to get gold I offer coaching to lower class players to improve there game play. http://www.twitch.tv/elitetotalchaos79TotalChaos0 Jul 5
Jul 4 Blacklist <HEWITT> ChrisJudd <HEWITT> ChrisJudd Reason: SEVERE TOXICITY I met this guy three times in a row today - twice on standard games, and one more in Co-op. I was on his team once, but he kept using expletives and vulgarities to debase the enemy team everytime he is winning. One of my friends happened to be on the opposing team and was the receiving side of his immature tirades. In the next match, our roles were reversed, and my friend was on his team while I was fighting against ChrisJudd. Two of my other teammates were clan mates. He was likewise, using expletives again (sexual vulgarities) to humiliate his opposing team when he was winning. It was quite coincidental that I was pegged against him in an arcade game, and he was doing the same (don't think he realises that I was with him for 3 consecutive games). If you guys want a toxicity-free game, I suggest adding him to the ignore list.Galactoid0 Jul 4
Jun 30 Looking for a 2v2 partner Hey guys, I'm a diamond Zerg player and i'm looking for a 2v2 partner. Let me know if you're interested to play some games.Moriss2 Jun 30
Jun 29 Noob lookin for some friends lol So justfot the game maybe 2 months ago, very casual gamer, havent played pvp yet so I prolly suck bad lol but fub game lookin for some ppl to play with like my skill level, dont feel like getting owned by the pros right away lolNoobinator3 Jun 29
Jun 29 Looking for a Team Hi everyone I'm a platinum terran looking for a team, feel free to add me :) I play on NA ServerKelderth7 Jun 29
Jun 26 Looking for a new home! Hello everyone, I am here looking for a new clan and primarily a group/team to start playing with. I'm a starcraft vet. Played sc1, and sc2 since launch. I mostly enjoy team games. I don't play as serious as I used to. My highest achievement is Diamond in 1v1, and Masters in Team. I'm merely looking for a group of chill, mature, adults to run team games with and most importantly, have fun. I have a mic but it is not needed to play with me. Right now my skills represent that of a gold/plat player and I am perfectly okay with that. I play random. If you have a clan that runs team games like 3v3, 4v4 and what not feel free to send me an invite! I also do enjoy custom arcade games from time to time. Risk, Nexus wars, Phantom mode. Thanks.BrolyBro2 Jun 26
Jun 26 Looking for 4v4 random team players Looking for Platinum or above 4v4 random team players, add me: FacuCbaARG #1983ZeRaTuL0 Jun 26