Clans and Groups

Feb 7, 2016 LF a clan of fellow 420ers. HMU plsHydro1 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 Texas SC2 players Just curious, any Texas low league SC2 players around? Please let me know.EllusionSK19 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 Looking for a clan looking for a clan with a majority players plat+ im plat 1v1 and 2v2 and diamond 3v3 and 4v4Seven5 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 4, 2016 High plat player looking for active clan! I'm an active starcraft2 player looking for a clan that will help me improve my game play! I'm looking for people more skilled than me and for people around the same! I will help lower rank players also! I play mostly at night and play on average 5-10 matches a day and sometimes I go nuts and play all day- I'm 26 years old and plan on starting a stream soon. Leave me your clan info or someone to get in touch with about events and things of that sort! Thanks in advance -Sequence7 Feb 4, 2016
Feb 4, 2016 Looking for a team Title says it. Would love to join a team and be apart of a community. I play Terran and my skill level is around mid masters. I also do coaching as well if a team needs a Terran coach. Anyone interested in recruiting me just post here and we'll go from there. Thanks everyone!Furbiford4 Feb 4, 2016
Feb 4, 2016 Bronze protoss player looking for clan wanna get better and want more people to game withNova2 Feb 4, 2016
Feb 4, 2016 Looking for some friends Hey guys and gals I'm not a complete noob, I've been playing for a little while I'm just not a competitive type of guy I'm looking for a group or a few casual gamers that would want to play against bots and have fun with star craft but it's hard to find people ingame so i came here. Thank you in advance for all your responses! "My life for Aiur!"Fenn15 Feb 4, 2016
Feb 2, 2016 Want to play 2v2/3v3? Hey guys, I am not looking for a clan or a group.. I AM LOOKING FOR MEMBERS TO PLAY. :) #680SRPHLuCifer1 Feb 2, 2016
Feb 2, 2016 Looking for SC2 Players I'm new to SC2, looking for people to play 2v2s, practice, do whatever I'm high bronze league (NA servers) I play Zerg Add me OGWhiteout #1453OGWhiteouT6 Feb 2, 2016
Feb 2, 2016 Looking for people to game with. Hi, I've been looking for people to game with on a regular basis, I mainly play ranked 2v2 or 3v3 as protoss, fairly new to this game but I'm looking to start playing more and possibly get into some tournaments. Reply to this msg or add me Whitewolf#1190WhiteWolf2 Feb 2, 2016
Feb 2, 2016 New player, need a relaxed group to join Been playing filthy protoss since I've finished the campaign and feel like my learning/playing could benefit from a group to talk with. I'm not big on having massive commitments like daily meetings or anything like it, just needing some people that I can have fun with in the long term!PublicSee3 Feb 2, 2016
Feb 1, 2016 Silver Player Looking For A Clan I am a Protoss player and I primarily play 2v2 and 1v1 ranked. Looking for a group to team up with and learn from.Ethestok1 Feb 1, 2016
Feb 1, 2016 Silver player looking for casual clan I am an upper silver protoss player. I'm looking for a casual active clan. I'm 26, and play basically any game mode. Basically looking for people to play and chat with.Rikki3 Feb 1, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 any texas clans or Houston Groups? Looking for locals in houston or even texas to play sc2 . any groups or clans out there? i am a returning sc2 player. but have played many blizzard rts games! currently gold but have reached to diamondStrangrDangr1 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Team htpk recuiting! We are a relatively small sc2 team looking to add on a few new members, we are looking for players from high plat to masters, and are looking to improve their game play through 1v1's against other teammates, and help us crush other clans in all kill format clan wars. If your interested in joining you can pm me on sc2, my username is mrsmiley and my character code is 1106. If I am offline when you try to contact me, leave your information below and I will be sure to get back to you. Yours truley, team hotpocket's SMILEYhtpkSMILEY1 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 Active Players Around Omaha, NE Hey all! I am having a hard time finding a community of players around the Omaha area. Any Omaha peeps out there?! -DougerDouger5 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 Nebraska/Midwest Players Just curious if anyone playing is from Nebraska or around the Midwest. I was asked by a local business if the community would be interested in a tournament. I don't know anyone else close by who plays. If you are interested, I'd love to know.Morganella3 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 28, 2016 New Clan Recruiting Looking for a new Clan to call your own? Armiferi Fati is now recruiting! Q: What is Armiferi Fati? Armiferi Fati is latin for Fated Wariors. It's a growing clan of dedicated, active players who are looking to have fun, play and help each other improve for both ladder and tournament or clan war matches. Q: Why should I join Armiferi Fati? Why not? Small at the moment though we may be, we're always willing to play and help our members improve, regardless of what level you are. If you want us to go over replays with you and help you out that way, we'll do so. If you want a practice partner, feel free to ask and we'll do what we can to oblige. When we get a large enough number of members, clan wars will become a regular thing too. While clan wars will mostly be focused on higher leagues (Diamond +) we will still do some bronze to platinum clan wars where possible despite the lower demand. Q: What do you want in return? The only thing that we ask in return is that you're an active, friendly player! We're never going to force you into doing a clan war if you don't want, nor are we going to force you to join practices. So long as you're active and friendly, you're welcome to join! If you're interested, message Raver (gametag - Raver#909) or Miro (Gametag - Miro#962) Poka (Miro) Bloodtail "The Sky Breaker"Raver35 Jan 28, 2016
Jan 26, 2016 Looking for a casual clan w/ 1v1's and peep Hello, I am just starting Starcraft again and would like to join a casual clan that does alot of 1v1's and peep modes so that other players can learn and have fun watching/playing. Please let me know if any clans are recruiting. Please let me know your clan chat room and/or website. Also your username. Thanks!Hieu2 Jan 26, 2016
Jan 26, 2016 LiT eSports Community - Now Recruiting Lost in Translation eSports Community is one of the newest communities on Battle.Net. In three short months, we now boasts over 150 members. We have active groups apart of Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Rainbow 6, Heroes, and CSGO. In Starcraft 2 we actively play in the following events: CTL (Chobo Team League) Dust League A Team Clan Wars LiTSL - Starcraft 2 Tournament Come hang out with us on our public Discord and learn more about our community! We are continuing to look for active members to join our rosters for the teams mentioned above. We look forward to seeing you online! Discord Invite: http://www.lit-esports.com/discord Website: http://www.lit-esports.com LiT CommunityOblivion13 Jan 26, 2016
Jan 24, 2016 Terran Player LF Clan for 4v4 Ranked Games Hi All, I recently started playing SC2 again and I am looking to join a clan to do some 4v4 ranked games. I don't have as much time to play as I did the last time I actively played SC2 so it would be great to find some friends to play with as soon as I log in. About me: I am 28 years old, live on the west coast, and most definitely won't be able to play everyday. I can most likely play on the weekends and occasionally a weekday. I would like to play with people of comparable skill and age if possible, who don't rage at every mistake because I will make them. I'm always trying to improve as a player, but am not interested in doing so if that means getting stressed out by my teammates because I didn't build the right counter in time. I don't have a mic set up, and do not want to purchase one. Currently in gold league; have previously obtained masters 4v4 and diamond 4v4 last time I played regularly which was a long time ago. CheersPrime1 Jan 24, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Lf Clan (master on NA) ( gm on EU) Hi there! Im looking for a clan ( no j4f) Clans pls . Im mid to high master on NA and gm on EU For any questions just ask ;)IIIIIIIIIIII1 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 19, 2016 Silver/Gold Terran looking for a NorCal Clan I would like to get into a higher level of playing SC2. I currently live close to Sacramento.XavierMax1 Jan 19, 2016
Jan 19, 2016 Zerg player looking for a clan to join Hi, i am a currently bronze zerg looking for a clan to join. i play mostly everyday and would like to play with other players in the hopes of getting better and join a active/friendly community. Thank youInfestedMind4 Jan 19, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Why David Kim is the best qualified developer 1 Strong resistance to compression. Despite so many amateurs and professional players in all regions complained about the imbalance of TvP, David still play deaf and dumb for nothing. 2 Clear logical thinking. For example, his reason not to nerf the adept is very convincing: since this unit has been weakened in the beta period so there is no need to do this anymore. 3 Valuing people’s feedback Yesterday Kim has made the new speech, and said” Siege tanks going back to tank mode when picked up by Medivacs does seem to be a solid suggestion. We agree with you that Siege Tanks gaining mobility did take away from what the unit is by design, and also agree that this change played the biggest part in making mech not viable in TvT. We can definitely add this to the next balance test map. ” So basically Kim means: thank you guys for giving so much feedback on adept is imba, I am very happy to hear that, so we decide to nerf the tank. 4 Enjoy reputation everywhere If you ask the league of legends players from Korea or China whether they know the name of DK, they will definitely give you the positive answer. Why? They will tell you just because him they choose to leave SC2 to LOL. Thanks to Dk’s hard work, you are absolutely the best qualified developer in starcraft,and you are a warm-hearted man. Without you, I would never quit the stubbrorn addiction to legacy of the adept so easily..QuAsaR0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 25+ Mature Gaming Community Recruiting Are you 25 or older and looking for a fun team environment to play StarCraft 2? Join The Older Gamers! jointog.com Weekly clan nights In-house tournaments Member-only forums Most of us are Platinum level or below but all skills are welcome. We have NA and EU divisions. Come visit jointog.com and play with other mature gamers!Psychosis38 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 hey hey, looking for a group of people to 1v1. I was masters in hots, but i stopped playing the game. now i have no idea what im doing. :( I'm very competitive and want competitive opponents.pOMtrudellis0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 Casual player looking for US evening TZ clan Hi, I am looking to join a group of active players in the US Evening Time zone. A little about myself. I'm terrible. But getting better slowly. I can not commit to week day training sessions, I have children. But I am usually on from 8 to 11 PM EST (kidos are in bed). I can voice comms prefer Teamspeak3. But willing to adapt. Look forward to replies =)Ville5 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 2v2 all the way to masters I am looking for a partner to go to masters in 2s. I am diamond in 2s right now and looking to go to masters. fortheswarm#1893fortheswarm4 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 Polski Klan Pudelek Zbieramy wszystkich Polskich graczy ;)Nestro0 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Silver Terran Looking for Active Clan to Join Hello, I am a silver terran player. I am looking for an active clan where I can talk to people, have fun, and get better. So feel free to message or add me! Thank You!Knightcrwlr1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 terran player looking for active clan Hi everyone, I was a diamond hots player looking for an active clan to join. I am currently in plat working the rust off. I want to find a place where other good players are who regularly playing matches against each other trying to get better. Please post below or send me a friend request. Thank you!Backpack2 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Silver needs a group Am or late PM Us time I main Terran, even won a gold trophy, but feel like I could be doing so much better. Lost a bunch today because i wing-it every game/match up. Is there a casual friendly group who would help my Terran !@#? FYI: feels like I only know how to Bio... Edit: Apm 80-100 on standard, maybe thinking of changing to the core. - Terrran and Protoss MU pretty good, vs Zerg very bad - Always open Reaper FE -I appreciate any advice given in this thread TY IN ADVANCE!!EtherealFEAR2 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Need A Clan ASAP I was diamond. Just started playing again for LoTV. Hmu with an invite or whisper me @ marshy#1697MaRsHy2 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 The Art of Warfare [TAW] is Recruiting Member The Art of Warfare community is currently recruiting for members. We do not mind what league or skill you have, as long as you are mature and willing to understand that gaming is secondary to building a relationship with your team. There are very little requirements to join TAW, except that you are mature (this includes no Profanity in TS or Chat), willing to attend a once-a-week practice, can work in a team, and capable of going through a simple training process. The Art of Warfare community is made up of over 2200 gamers in over a dozen games. The StarCraft II division currently have about 50 players, mostly in USA and Canada. We have a mandatory Tuesday practice time (with flexible exceptions), with optional Friday and Sunday meetings. To fully join TAW, a new recruit must go through a simple recruit training process called Bootcamp. Bootcamp can be quick and easy, and once done you will be able to participate in all events. We offer a full website and forum, a TeamSpeak 3 server with active players every day, special TAW-specific events, skilled players to play with, and a place to socialize and bond with team members. Here is the link to our main forum post http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979 Complete Steps to join: 1. Go to http://taw.net/ 2. Click on the icon on top-right of screen (the "Join Now" one) 3. Fill out the following application, selecting "StarCraft" under Game...and "Battalion 1" under Battalion...and you can leave "Military History" unchecked if needed 4. Send the application, and check your email for a confirmation within 24 hours 5. Follow the directions on the email (recommended) 6. Install/set up your TeamSpeak, and get into our TS server 7. Scroll to about 3/4 the way down the channel list and find StarCraft II 8. Get someone to move you to the channel and intro yourself 9. Do your Bootcamp...and welcome to TAW !! If you have any question or comment, feel free to post here. Who to contact: For NA players you can contact Breath the NA Commanding Officer [CO] at breath@taw.net or DayofDreamz at DayofDreamz@taw.net For EU player you can contact doomedtnt the EU Commanding Officer [CO] at dommedtnt@taw.netDayofDreamz4 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 [NA] Team Lzuruha recruiting players Posts: 15 Founded on July 24th, 2001. Lzuruha (LzH) originally started as a StarCraft: Brood War team, now expanded into a multi-gaming eSports organization and speed run community. We seek to become a competitive and welcoming community to gamers worldwide of all levels. We're looking for dedicated players who are current master or grandmaster league players in legacy of the void. The players we’re looking for should have the determination and mindset to give it their all through practice with other team members and tournaments. To be able to analyze replays individually and with other members is something we take for granted. Criticism and feedback on both the receiving and the giving end should be handled in a respectful manner. Players who stream are also a plus. So what can we offer you? Team LzH can offer you exposure on twitch.tv through our esports team and help your channel grow in exchange for using our overlays and a link to our website. We have a large community on our site that can offer advice, tips, replays or just general chat with others. We have an IRC chat which is free for anyone to use and a teamspeak server that can be used to practice and general gaming. If you perform well in online tournaments and similar events there could be a chance for you to get sponsored to go to offline LAN events, however this is determined on how well you do I different online touraments and cups and will not be granted to just anyone who happen to win an ESL weekly or similar. We’re asking for consistency basically, but the opportunity still exists and it’s also determined by how far the event is along with how much money is on the line in the prize pool. If this sounds interesting to you, don’t hesitate to send me a tweet on twitter (@sirpenguinsc2) or reply to this thread and we can set something up. You can find out more about us and join in our gaming discussion and news by visiting http://mylzh.net.SirPenguin0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 TEAMSPEAK IMPERIAL GAMING we are a multi-game community we host weekly league of legends tourneys Thursday and im looking to bring star craft 2 to the community and other rts games if you join MSG me and ill hook u up ip : ts.impgaming.netLeviathan0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 Looking to join Clan Im a 12x Diamond Terran, Returning from a long break for LOTV. I'm looking to join an active clan that's focused on improvement.IMBAd3 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 looking for clan hi i am a plat zerg who is looking for a clan who is will to help meevanchristo1 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 [NA/EU] Pandorum Gaming | TS3 We are looking for an exisiting group of players or a clan to join us and lead that part of the community log on our teamspeak to speak further! Name: Pandorum Gaming Website:http://pandorumgaming.net Type: Casual/Competitive Server: NA Teamspeak3 Address: TS.PANDORUMGAMING.NET *▬▬▬▬ About Us: Pandorum Gaming was founded in 2012 on the principle of "Equality For All Gamers", we truly believe in this statement, all our members old or new are equal and will be treated that way. You will never feel like a second class citizen in our community, you truly are welcomed and appreciated it once you join into our ranks. There is no favoritism or power plays that plague other communities, we put the right person in the right job to be successful. *▬▬▬▬ Environment: Our environment and atmosphere is casual with a competitive mindset, we believe in playing the game/s the right way with the correct attitude, regardless of the outcome. We have a close-knit type environment that everyone gets along with one another, we don't allow any toxic or negative gamers into our ranks. *▬▬▬▬ Games Supported: Currently we have strong communities in Heroes of the Storm, SWTOR, D3, Skyforge, LoL and many others, you may see the full list of supported games on our website. *▬▬▬▬ Who we're looking for: Competitive gamers as well as casual gamers who like to meet new people and have fun. We have very casual gamers and even e-sports players. We cater to a vast array of personalities and skillsets. *▬▬▬▬ What makes you different?: We were built because of other gaming communities' failure of regarding every gamer equally, if a member is accused of wrong doing his case will be brought up to our officers and only with a majority vote may that member be removed/banned. We aren't about the numbers, other communities care about having "x" amount of people on their website and/or teamspeak. We are a community built upon the members, we listen to your feedback and suggestions and implement them, everyone has a voice! We don't have a complex ranking system, we believe that takes away from "Equality", we have simple ranks for day to day operations but beyond that you are an equal member to the community. *▬▬▬▬ How To Join: Go to this link > http://pandorumgaming.net, register on the top right Join our teamspeak: TS.PANDORUMGAMING.NET Our staff will process your application, feel free to game with our members as you wait!Ripped5 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 High Masters LF Clan (EU) Hello everyone! My name is Robin Johnsson and i have played SC2 since release, been high masters with pretty much all races, currently sitting close to high masters. I would like to join a Masters Only clan if there still is any good competitive clans out there. If i cannot find one i'll gladely join any other good diamond+ clan e.t.c Hit me up ingame - Tool#574 or Tool#2722 (Don't know which one is the correct, just add both) I'm on EUTool0 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 Wanna 2v2 partner Plat random but I carry. Playing at Diamond level. NoSSlayer#1356. lets go to masters.NoSSlayer2 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 top100 eu gm protoss looking for team Hello, I am top100 eu gm protoss. I want to find some team which can motivate me, if required i can play on NA server, I m pretty sure i can reach top16 NA GM My Skype: bkozar2hellraiser1 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 Looking For Clan to Grow with I'm looking for a Clan, I am in bronze since I came back to the game and have been in silver and gold in the past. I have a lot of time to play as I work from home and would like to get better. If anyone would like to invite me to a clan that would be great, just message me my Battle Tag is PraetorianJC#1705 .PraetorianJC4 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 Casual Player LF for a nice close knit clan Hey guys, I've been around SC2 for a while now. Nowadays I'm just playing casually, but I am interested in making new friends to play with, whether it be 1v1s, or team games. I also have a mic, so I'll be happy to join you server and chat.Snuggles2 Jan 1, 2016
Dec 31, 2015 LF Co-Op Clan The Co-op is really fun and looking for a clan of people to run it with. Kraay#1644Kraay2 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 Cherche des amis Quebecois / francais SC2. Salut je suis de retour sur sc2 et recherche un clan / groupe de quebecois. Zerg gold / platinum . Je joue presque tout les soir de semaine et la fin de semaine lorsqe je susi sa la maison. Ajouter moi Bnet tag : Romisaska#1790TiMMeh4 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 EoC is looking for war! If your clan is interested in planning a clan war with us, Please send me a email or in game message. You can send me a request or look up our Arcade Group EoC's Arcade group( I own it) and see if I am currently on. We do wars with leagues bronze-diamond. On a side note the arcade group is public and open to anyone inclan or not, feel free to join if this interests you. -Hero Ocarinahero_SC@yahoo.com Ocarinahero#1410Ocarinahero0 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 VEoC is Recruiting I am Ocarinahero and I own a clan called The Valiant Engineers of Chaos. We are active and growing stronger. We are a brother clan to EoC and we are currently working on creating active clan wars teams. We are a fun loving clan that has stood for years. If you are interested in joining a clan war team, arcade nights, Free training, etc., you are welcome to join. If you are interested leave me a comment with any questions you may have and ill get back asap. All leagues accepted. Rules are simple. Be active. Join clan chats/read news/participate in events/etc. Have fun. We encourage any ideas you may have and value every member and you get back from the community what you give in it. LOTV players are preferred but if you play team battles and have HOTS, we can use Blizzards spawning system. If you play arcade we have a group for that specifically as well. Happy Gaming -Hero Email Ocarinahero_sc@yahoo.com Ocarinahero #1410Ocarinahero1 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 Looking For Casual Clan Hi to all. I am looking for a clan that is for fun, not that serious, to hone skills, and have a good time. I am usually active, I am more active on weekends, and I am in Americas. I am a learning Protoss player, I am like a noob, but I am looking to enhance my skills. My battlenet username is CopperTiger #1173 My in-game username is Ralyks character code is 304 I also use skype, so add me and we can chat.Ralyks2 Dec 31, 2015