ANZ / SEA

Jul 22, 2015 LOTV is here!... I'm dying of fandom. :P The first Adept hero, and she... Well... I hope to see her in Heroes of the Storm someday. Ok, so, pretty soon I'm gonna buy the digital deluxe edition. I'm setting a place and a time to do it. (Do note, I'm so excited!) And I was browsing shop and I found a digital deluxe collection for all three expansions. And you know what I'm thinking. I want this one! But throwing all my money on the screen, I sorta ran out.. Joking aside, I only collected enough for Legacy of The Void. My Wings of Liberty isn't Deluxe yet, and I want it to. SO! Is there any chance that there will be a separate digital deluxe for Wings of Liberty in the near future? Look at it as a collector's point of view, not some needy !@#$% who wants all the diamond rings and necklaces. This is something I'd take to my grave (literally), and like a needy ^-*!@, I want all three digital deluxe. (Again, try not to see it as a needy #$%^-. I'm just a massive fan to Starcraft)NoVice6 Jul 22, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 Please join me in welcoming Takralus! Please join me in welcoming Takralus. Some keen eyed people may know Takralus from the EU forums. She made the long journey down to Australia and along with myself will now be part of the ANZ forums. In between the normal community manager functions of gathering feedback for developers, writing feature articles and attending live events she will be joining us here on the forums discussing Blizzard games with all of you. Welcome Takralus!Arcagnion5 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 Can't open LotV I purchased Legacy of the Void, and downloaded it from my account page. Battle.net App was launched and it told me it was ready to play. I checked my transaction history, it said it was complete; I had paid for it. Yet I can't seem to access any of the digital bonuses that come with the dulex version or the game itself, a little help please? Thanks! :D Addendum I checked Options > Gameplay > Expansion Level, I only have the first two games available.Lore1 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 mismatch trying to log in to play, it all loads as far a connect screen where it comes up an error screen that says 'client version mismatch with selected region'. Any advice on how i can get back in to play?CZAR3 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 Casual Team Playing Hi All I was wondering if a) there are guilds/clans, that b) play in teams against other guild/ clans and c) that have casual games(unranked) between each other like a 4- 8 pleayer FFA? I have played both exp stories and have played since before BW, but now im looking for some people to have fun playing against and hopefully improve my PVP game. At one stage in BW i was going up against 2 -3 teamed max lv comps and winning - although im very out of practice now. So any information would be very much appreciated XD GAZGazzarix12 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 1, 2015 LOTV INVITE PLEASE :( i just wanted to play LOTV ,but sadly dont have any invite yet almost a month .. what should i do ? :(PainTOT11 Jul 1, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 LoTV pre-order date? When is the Legacy of The Void Pre-order coming? Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch are coming soon and it's taking all my concentration to keep myself from buying in those 3 games and keeping my money for LoTV. Also, with all due respect, it needs to come sooner, so that I can spend on it immediately. Hehe.. lol...NoVice5 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Please do something about dead SEA Server 12 GMs this season, only 700 - 1300 points, and 30 mins Q time for 2s pug~ Help!Kyrie11 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 What is with the delay playing in Australia? Why is Heroes of the Storm fine and Starcraft not... argghhhhQiin2 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 Why can't I login to sc2 off line anymore Ii can't login into my sc2 account offline on more. Well I have no internet because i have move out of home but I have both of them sc2 and hots but why can't I login and just play offline, it's !@#$ because I know i have both but it. Saying like when the first time hots came out Starcraft 2 starter edition can't be play in offline mode ) well that horse %^-* because I was playing. Both offline last 3: mounts, blizzard still gets my vote as the worst gaming company every because they don't give a flyin f*** about us, they have move on too new games,.. Witch you still need internet to playRebelSoldier2 Jun 18, 2015
May 22, 2015 facing same opponent 3 times a row Can battle.net please stop making me face the same opponent 3 times in a row?? thats VERY ANNOYING.. especially if the league's difference is high... i know its related to amount of player on particular region and time.. but please prohibit the last person played with to be matched with me again...StegoZ1 May 22, 2015
May 22, 2015 Is it worth it to buy LoTV if... You don't play on NA server? Don't feel like I am getting the full package for the price. No multiplayer. No arcade. I did try playing on america server but there seems to be latency issues for me. Couldn't really micro well. SEA/NZ is pretty much died and I kinda stopped playing there too. Wondering if I should even buy LoTV at all...Firendra1 May 22, 2015
May 16, 2015 Cya Blizzard. EDIT: I don't actually support anything Blizzard has done lately. Uninstalled every single title. Goodbye for good Blizzard. I won't forget the good days of Starcraft. Pitty your games and customer support have both turned into complete turd.Irony5 May 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 100k Daily Bonus EXP So can i know what time this resets? I have read that rather than a fixed time, it has a cooldown? Is this true? P.S. Preferably the answer, if it resets in a specific time, to be in GMT+8Forthwind2 Apr 15, 2015
Mar 16, 2015 BarCraft Melbourne - StarLeague & GSL Finals This weekend we will be hosting BarCraft Melbourne for the StarLeague final on Saturday 21st March followed by the GSL final on Sunday 22nd March. http://siliconsports.net/barcraft 1080i HD. Projector. Multiple TVs. Tap Beer. The Best Wood Fired Pizza in Australia. Competitions. Give Aways. Hugs. Saturday - StarLeague Final. Sunday - GSL Final. Bring your mates. Celebrate with the Melbourne Gaming Community. Support ESPORTS! Blizzard ANZ has provided heaps of great loot for registred attendees & rezyn8 will also be giving away a SLCN.pro t-shirt to one lucky punter. So make sure you make your way to BarCraft and register for a chance at some awesome loot! My vlog for this weekend's upcoming BarCrafts: https://youtu.be/LKkFw8z1ghI What :: BarCraft Melbourne XXIII - Starleague Final - Maru v Dream When :: Saturday March 21st from 7:30 pm AEDT Where :: The Fringe 33-35 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne CBD Entry :: FREE!!! (Donations welcome) What :: BarCraft Melbourne XXIV - WCS Korea Season 1 Code S Final - Parting v Life/Hero When :: Sunday March 22nd from 4:00 pm AEDT Where :: The Fringe 33-35 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne CBD Entry :: FREE!!! (Donations welcome) You can register your attendance for both events and go in the draw for the give aways at http://siliconsports.net/barcraft Hope you can make it!!! Stay tuned to our website SiliconSports.net, follow us @SiliconSports & like us on facebook.com/siliconsports for updates. TeamLiquid: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tl-community/480627-barcraft-melbourne-starleague-and-gsl-finals SC2SEA: http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?p=178397rezyn1 Mar 16, 2015
Mar 14, 2015 Season 2 WCS Oceania/SEA April 11 - 18 We are pleased to announce the dates for Season 2 of the WCS Oceania/SEA qualifiers! Sign ups are now open: http://wcs2015.aclpro.com.au/ Sign up now!Arcagnion1 Mar 14, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 Season 1 WCS Oceania/SEA Challenger Due to the changes in #WCS this year our players have a even bigger chance to compete with the best on the world stage. This weekend the top four from the qualifier will compete in two best of five matches to determine who will represent the region in WCS Premier! Cast live from the Sydney studio from 11am AEDT: PiG vs KingKong (ZvZ) And Iaguz vs EnDerr (TvZ) GLHF!Arcagnion10 Mar 12, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 I found some jokes Read all steps lads! Step 1: If you are reading this, congrats you know how to read.. Step 2: Read it in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw Step 3: After step 2, never waste your time with negative haters! The best way to handle that type of person is smiling. It annoys them more and makes you a winner!! Hahaha Step 3 is so funny!! What about Step 4? Step 4: Just like video games, sometimes we have to move on to the next level of our lives. and face the hardest part of the game and try not to lose it. Ah YES I like step 4, totally agreed! Applause please? Thank you!FalrGoJimmy1 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Australia & NZ Only Internet Tournament Hey all. I've been a bit bored lately, and although I myself, am awful at starcraft, I do enjoy watching people play at a high level. So with this in mind I just want to gauge the interest levels if I were to run a small internet tournament and chuck in around $1000-$1500 in prize money. Of course it wouldn't be a massive tournament (probably only 16 or 32 players) and it probably wouldn't run smoothly, but it would give a few people a chance to win some money and me a chance to watch someone who actually knows how to play. If enough people show an interest I will endeavour to set it up and let you all know how to enter the lottery to be picked to play, and approx. dates of the event. CheersTheSweeper3 Feb 13, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Starcraft 2 help- update/patch So i got this game recently cheap in retail form, I have both Wings of Liberty & Heart of The Swarm i start up Battle.net and it ask to do some patch/update so i stick in the Wings of Liberty disk and wait a while and i eventually get "The file Localization.xml could not be loaded also i have looked around people saying delete the update folder....didn't work for me i've uninstalled Battle.net and installed.....still getting the error.Zodd3 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 How was your holiday guys? I am back to work and doing something, holiday will be ended soon in Sydney. Sad sad :(FalrGoJimmy5 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 15, 2015 Sc2 Lan Perth Perth CRAVES e-sports. It has been too long since our last Starcraft II LAN. We have the resources to support a LAN, all we need now is for people to express any interest. If anyone would be interested in attending a LAN in Perth then please express your interest through the comments via: http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?t=8932Fullmetal1 Jan 15, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 No more AUS/NZ region?? I've been away from Starcraft for almost 6 months so forgive my laxity/noobness but it appears that they have removed the AUS/NZ region?? Does that mean all of our achievements / portraits / ranks in ladder etc are effectively gone? Someone enlighten me!RedbulI6 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Aussie Gaming Community!!!! Looking for group of people to join a Australian Gaming Community, for all updates on games in near future and patch info and Updates. Also looking for people who play World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Call of Duty and such!!! If interested this is the page for you. https://www.facebook.com/ChainReaction101Razakela5 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Merry Christmas And Happy New Year. As the title suggests, hope everyone had a good time and cant wait to see what SC2 holds in 2015. <3Twoezy6 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 "Save SEA Suggestion" Ok, as everyone knows the SEA server is really dead, empty, forgotten, unused, the list of words to describe it could go on forever. Was wondering if blizzard have contemplated the following as an option to help out players of the SEA region to keep it active. Merging the Chinese and SEA servers. Having them linked to act similar to how aus/us linked servers work in wow today. eg. When a Chinese player plays against an SEA player. His net will route to the sea server. (from hongkong the ms is approx 30ms and from Beijing it is 50ms) Players wont notice a difference in game play. now if a Chinese player plays against another Chinese player hes net will route to the chinese server. or just route everything to SEA server as Chinese players will not get a ms over 80 to the server from the furthest city in china. ---- Its just a thought!. Discuss! *i know china has strict policies on things such as this so it may not even be plausible*tSu9 Jan 7, 2015
Dec 11, 2014 LOTV fanmade alpha mod Hey people! Have you played the LOTV alpha mod yet? it's an extension mod is uploaded to every server under the name "LotV Custom - Unofficial Fan Alpha". Search for LOTV and you'll find it. It's a lot of fun playing around with the new proposed units even if they will inevitably get changed drastically or even cut from release. I also updated SALT to be compatible and you can see how to use the two mods in this youtube clip: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGHUl_-xhE Also hello to Alpha if he's out there anywhere. (anyone else remember him?) as I was using SEA as a testing ground and he makes a cameo appereance for the sake of demonstration because he was the only online guy on my friends list in the SEA server at the time. EDIT: Link to the official video about the new LOTV fanmade mod: youtu.be/N--sZ8ohrMgturtles1 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Cant Find Oceanic Region? So i have just come back to join the ZERG after alittle leave. And i cant find region for Oceanic? Is it gone are we just southeast asia now? Any information on this would be awesome thanks :)MyzTicK4 Dec 2, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 [LAN] SLCN.SYF Domination Cup 29/11/2014 MELBOURNE, IT IS TIME TO DOMINATE! Silicon Sports and SYF GAMING with sponsors Village Cinemas, Blizzard ANZ, Tt eSports and MC Internet Cafe 2 are proud to present the inaugural Domination Cup. Something we hope will be a regular occurrence on the StarCraft II LAN tournament calendar. Enter the Domination Cup Now at http://siliconsports.net/domination-cup What: StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm 32 Player LAN Tournament When: 29th November 2014 Where: MC Internet Cafe 2 Watch: twitch.tv/SiliconSports The tournament will kick off on Saturday November 29 at MC Internet Cafe 2 with entry at $25 per player. Entry covers computer usage for the day, prize pool, prizes and access to the StarCraft 2 and Hearthstone tournaments. The main event will be a Double Elimination Tournament format where all rounds are a Best of 3 until the finals. The Third Place Play-off & Grand Final will be a Best of 5. Cash prizes will be paid out to the top four and the winner will also walk away with the Domination Cup trophy to commemorate the victory. Those who don’t make the top four will be eligible for random prize draws from our sponsors. But the fun doesn’t stop there as we will be also running a casual Hearthstone tournament for all tournament players as well. This will be a basic deck, Best of 1 tournament with some Blizzard Loot up for grabs. Entry is included with the SC2 tournament entry. We would love to make this a premier tournament ($1000+ prize pool) and are hoping those who can spare a few dollars here and there to donate to the prize pool. You can donate here (http://siliconsports.net/product/donations/) if you wish. Spectators are welcome to join us at MC Internet Cafe, so come down and say ‘Hi!’. If you can’t make it to the LAN itself, we will be casting the action live on twitch.tv/SiliconSports with Insano casting the action with special guests through out the day. For full tournament details and rules please visit the official Domination Cup landing page http://siliconsports.net/domination-cup For further information or sponsorship enquiries, please contact info@siliconsports.net. OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF THE DOMINATION CUP: Village Cinemas (http://villagecinemas.com.au) Blizzard ANZ (http://twitter.com/Blizzard_ANZ) Tt eSports (https://www.facebook.com/Thermaltakeau) MC Internet Cafe (https://www.facebook.com/pages/MC-Internet-Cafe/103231826426947)rezyn25 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Can't join random 3v3 or 4v4 on SEA server Just wondering if anyone is still having problems joining random 3v3 or 4v4 games on the south east asia server. I tried joining a game and waited 200 minutes before giving up (some post suggest waiting an hour before eventually getting in to get ranked then works ok, but I cant even join one game). Tried running the game fix/repair, tried deleting the battlenet cache in program files and tied running in administrator mode. Nothing works. I can join without problem on other servers (north America), but I want to keep progressing my profile on the SEA server since I have probably invested 1000 hours or so.Adas2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Sea matchmaking que When I try to search for matchmaking on the sea servers on WOL can't seem to find people too often. Is it an issue on my side or what?Deathace1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 LotV on the way. LotV news is finally out. Terran: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaKT0YQSJ9I Protoss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tKHSrkilGY Zerg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkVMd1-ZyM8 A few new features such as daily tournaments, warp gate and mineral changes are also on the way. Based off the videos I like the direction and changes to Zerg, Protoss and Terran seem to be stuck in a rut still design wise imo. ________ Gameplay Exhibition Match 1. (New Units Always OP during testing) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8O2Bo0VaDQ&feature=youtu.beTwoezy6 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Achievement Point Transfer I know this topic has been brought up many times, but I feel the need to mention it again :/ We all know that player has different achievements on different servers and this is extremely frustrating when you want to transfer to a new server. That is why a system should be established to be able to transfer/share your profile across the server. They can make the points transfer arcade and campaign only, preventing ladder farming. I mean c'mon blizzard, I really don't feel like restarting brutal campaign on NANex2 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 no one playing on SEA server? tried searching for games 2v2, 3v3 (time: 3.50pm GMT+8) yet couldn't find any. Is there any specific time that more SEA players are online? or most of them are in NA servers? Wouldn't it be laggy to be playing on NA?Davien1 Nov 5, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Heroes of the storm Anyone else in the HOTS trial/beta/alpha/whatever it is program? Anyone else think it is silly to have "HOTS" be the acronym for two seperate games? :P Stick your hand up in this thread or add me Bnet account and we can muck around and figure out how to play this game together.turtles21 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 Local BarCrafts for the GSL finals Hi folks, Sydney and Melbourne have some large BarCrafts organized for the GSL finals this Saturday. Bring some mates and head along to watch some Terran vs Zerg action live! Plus both events some cool StarCraft prizes to give away at the events. The details can be found below, see some of you at the Sydney one! :) The final GSL for the year - its time for BARCRAFT! For those lucky folks in Sydney and Melbourne there are two large BarCraft events this Saturday to decide who will take the Season 3 GSL finals crown. Will it be Terran or Zerg? Blizzard has sent both events some tasty StarCraft loot to be given away on the night so bring your mates, enjoy a beverage or two and support ESPORTS! MELBOURNE Name: BarCraft Melbourne XXII - WCS Korea Season 3 Code S Final Date: October 4 2014 Time: Saturday from 7pm AEST Where: The Fringe 33-35 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne CBD SYDNEY Name: BarCraft Sydney - WCS Korea Season 3 Code S Final Date: October 4 2014 Time: Saturday from 7pm AEST Where: Palace Hotel Sydney: 730-742 George street, Haymarket, Sydney,Arcagnion6 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 New to Starcraft!! Needing HELP the title says all, im new to Starcraft and looking for people who are willing to play and help me.. As i really want to get into it. please if anyone could please send me the right direction or help in any way it would be great Cheers!!!Razakela2 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 Matchmaking empty? Hey guys i just recently bought WOL and im new to SC2. I play from Thailand and im having trouble finding matches. Yes i have played about 10 games but it takes and awful long time to find someone and sometimes i cant find anyone. Is this problem only on the SEA servers? Guys im new here so help me out a little. PS: I do not own HOTSDeathace5 Oct 1, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Rock the cabinet - finalists Maybe I'm just out of the loop but I was unaware that the rock the cabinet top ten were picked by Blizzard and announced almost a week ago. us.battle.net/arcade/en/blog/14569682/top-ten-arcade-games-revealed-play-vote-win-7-8-2014 Blizzard made a quick summary video of their selection and offer prizes if you play & vote. If you are simillarly uninformed you should go forth and have some fun.turtles13 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 anyone having problems connecting to kr/tw? As the title says, ive been having problems since yesterday getting a stable connection (if any at all) to the kr/tw server. i currently live in china and i usually never have any issues with this. either ill be stuck at "authenticating" or ill get on the battle.net will disconnect and put me in offline or i be connected but i cant Queue for anything and my friends/clan/group info doesn't all show up is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? thanks all other servers work fine for me aside from occasional lag which is expected.lIlIllIIlIIl1 Sep 16, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 New to SC Hey guys i play in the SEA region and im new to the game. I heard that the ladder for WOL and HOTS are different and as a result im having trouble finding matches. I was wondering if anyone would add me to their friends list and play with me. I know i am 4 years too late but i dont have enough money to buy HOTS for a few months now. Thanks to anyone in advance who would like to play with meDeathace5 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 From SEA - Advanced Terran Guide Hi, I am actually from SEA, but the forums have combined with the US forums. I would like to discuss some Advanced Terran guides in this thread.William10 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 Sea My buddies lies over the servers, My buddies lies over in SEA. My buddies lies over the server, Oh, bring back my buddies to me.SunRise2 Aug 25, 2014
Aug 23, 2014 Sea i went to sea, sea, sea, to see what i could see, see, see, but all that i could see, see, see, was an empty forum called sea, sea, sea, on a smurf account i went to sea, sea, sea, to see what i could see, see, see, but all that i could see, see, see, was still the same forum called sea, sea, sea, a friend said this was sea, sea, sea, theres nothing here to see, see, see but hang on heres what i see, see, see is a thread about the dead sea, sea, sea.SunRise5 Aug 23, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 Queensland University of Technology Comp Hi folks, Queensland University of Technology has a course called 'Games Level Design' where they have groups of students working in different game design roles to create a game level that is then published to the Arcade. Check out our three part blog series here and give the maps a try and let us know what you think!Arcagnion1 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 BarCraft Melbourne XXI - Code S Final - 28/6 BarCraft Melbourne is is turning 21! Bring your mates, enjoy a brew or two and support ESPORTS! Who do you think will be the next GSL Champion? Join us at The Fringe to find out! What :: BarCraft Melbourne XXI - WCS Korea Season 2 Code S Final When :: Saturday June 28th 2014 from 15:30 pm AEST Where :: The Fringe 33-35 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne CBD FB Event :: https://www.facebook.com/events/251408061723914/ (Sign up so we can prepare appropriately) Stay tuned to our website SiliconSports.net, follow us @SiliconSports & like us on Facebook (facebook.com/SiliconSports) for all the latest from Silicon Sports.rezyn3 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Major lag problem in America servers from AU? Started playing again quite recently and have notice the horrible lag problems playing team games. Anyone else have this problem? or know why? or have a solution? Usually play 4v4, 3v3, and 2v2 on the US servers. Usually everything is smooth but lately, starting like 2 weeks ago, every team game I play gets hit with horrible lag spikes and I pretty much ruins it for everyone. Playing from Melbourne, AU - same ISP for the past 2 years, problems only occurring lately. I tried playing in the SEA servers but there's barely anyone in the team games. I'd wait for 20 minutes in between. I wish I just queue for ALL of em at the same time so I can hopefully play.robotojones3 Aug 6, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 ACL Sydney - July 19/20 be there! Hi folks, We have made some changes to the format of the WCS America: Oceania/SEA Qualifiers for next season. We keep the online qualifier like the previous seasons but instead of two seeds, this online event would have one. This is planned for the 14-15th June and for further details check out http://www.aclpro.com.au/_/acl-news/wcs-season-3-r308. The second regional seed to WCS America Challenger will be given to the winner of ACL Sydney on July 19-20. This is the largest LAN event in Australia for the year so we want to support this to help local growth. Even if you are not a player and just love to watch local eSports we would love to see you in person at the Sydney event in July. Further details on the LAN event will be released shortly.Arcagnion5 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 4, 2014 creating an AI having a bit of fun experimenting with creating an AI which can follow build orders as well as react to your play. I only just started but here is a vid of me creating a 2 gate build and telling the AI to do it. Despite it being probably the easiest build order ever the AI still manages to get it wrong. however, it's a start... I got it to do a Protoss AI because Protoss is easy race (or so Scarlet says after race swapping mid-tournament recently :P ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQe0ePD8jPA Next year the AI will be code s level. j/kturtles3 Jul 4, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 WCS Oceania Qualifiers streaming this Sunday! Season 3 begins! Name: WCS America - Oceania/SEA Qualifiers (Season 3) (Online) One WCS Challenger Seed up for grabs! Stage 2 - Round of 16 Date: June 15 2014 Time: 1.00PM - late AEST More info: http://wcs2014.aclpro.com.au or http://www.aclpro.com.au/_/acl-news/wcs-season-3-r308 Stream: http://twitch.tv/aclprosc2Arcagnion0 Jun 13, 2014