ANZ / SEA

Oct 8, 2013 Never gonna let you down Hey guys, there are a few things i'd like to address in this thread. Firstly, I would like to formally thank everyone for their support in getting me here, especially my guardian angel. I am certain that I would like to avoid any future bruises from the forum banhammer, hence I have produced the following to prevent such an event from occurring. Remember, prevention is the key. I hereby proclaim a number of rules that will ensure that I never directly or indirectly harm the general public and hence be awarded another ban. The declaration of Haza: Forum conduct and behaviour Section 1: Making threads I: Threads shall not contain material that is specifically for the purpose of angering or provoking a negative response (Trolling) II: I have the freedom of making threads on any topic other than the following -Opinions of others -Personal life -Political opinion and analysis -Balance III: Balance topic limitations (mentioned in II) are specifically related to balance, not imbalance. IV: Threads and topics authored by myself are exempt from I-II if they are a meme V: If my own ideas or ideas inspired by myself or by collaboration is posted by proxy; these rules shall not apply Section 2: Attitudes towards other posters I: I will not troll other posters II: I shall not engage in insults, lies, or suggest stereotypes in regards to other posters III: I shall address posters by common names or, if applicable, nicknames. IV: Section 2 is invalidated towards a certain individual's actions/ attitudes are consistent with the one (1) or more of the following criteria: That the person is; a) Regarded as a troll b) Known to have inconsistent judgement or posting activity c) Questionable knowledge of the game d) Behavior that may come across insulting towards one or more posters Section 3: Miscellaneous I: I have the express ability to utilise sarcasm in any given situation II: Conspiracies regarding games or blizzard may be acknowledged within any given post or thread, regardless of its nature III: I may state that certain games are better than others in top 10 countdown threads IV: Breaking a rule will receive self-disciplinary action, which will vary in severity of punishment depending on which rule was broken V: This thread and it's rules contained with the Declaration of Haza and may be subject to change without notification if the following change is made for: a) Grammatical errors b) Clarification purposes VI: If the declaration of Haza becomes subject to significant amendment, the public will be notified by a follow-up post. VII: These rules cease to function if the thread is subject to the following: a) Deletion b) Buried by a low-rated status c) Older than a one (1) year in age Signed: Haza So there we have it. But there is one last thing I would like to address, I am also currently offering a blank slate to anyone who would like to apply for one. This is in spirit of the one i have received. Blank slates: - VolkaHaza32 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 Never gonna turn around an be negativeHaza1 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 d desert you Hey guys, Just wanted to make sure you know that I'm not dead.. yet. anyway. Shortly I will be taking a battle cruiser to the far north. I've heard that our brothers are in need of backup (with the winter coming and all). Anyway, I'll be back.volka3 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 i cannot install my heart of the swarm I just bought HOTS yesterday..but surprisingly i can't install it and i got this error: Failed to open the required file.Please check your internet connection and try again. Error Code: BLZAPPBTS0000F ..and still i don't believe i got some internet connection issues. and i have already updated the latest patch of SC II. and in addition. i can't play/connect in my region: SOUTHEAST ASIA. (i don't know if its under maintenance or something) Please help or at least someone inform me.shino5 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 LVL Similarity problem. Dear Starcraft, I would like to complain about the no-ranked game and the similarity of level is very far as expected. For example, me playing (lvl 3) with my friend (lvl 9) and another (lvl 20) vs people of lvl 80. Please solve this problem, it's imposible to play the game. Thank you.Jonymaster5 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 7, 2013 haza enjoyed HotS campaign more than WoL but it's still not easy enoughHaza13 Oct 7, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 Merge the servers I play on the southeast asia server and it is really tough to get a match up due to lack of people playing. there is no custom games and when i do get matched up the teams arent equally matched (eg im gold and vs diamond and get flogged). i try play on the american server but lose all progress towards portraits and achievements. would be so much better if at least achievements and portrait progress was linked across servers, or just merge the serversTwinsen3 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 5, 2013 No WCS Australia this year? Wait, what? So the WCS 2013 announcement was made a while ago, and it only has three categories - America, Europe and Korea. Does this mean that there is no WCS Australia this year, despite the fact it was a massive success last year? So Australian players don't get the chance to compete with other Australians to get to see who goes to the global finals, instead Australians need to enter into the WCS qualifiers for America, Europe or Korea. Am I understanding this right? I thought Blizzard wanted to promote esports in this country?WhitePointer12 Oct 5, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 Sea Forum. So I have not been able to log onto the sea forum for around a month and despite making a tech forum post about it, it looks like I'm destined to be locked out of it until it's finally killed off. This place is beyond dead but if any of the regulars still check in here I miss our forums ;-(Twoezy15 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 SEA Server Lagging Bad! Past few weeks SEA server has been lagging badly for me, before SEA server was fine (no lag since i started SC2 in WOL) SEA recently become so laggy: > It sometimes drops out and than it reconnects > Takes forever to log into SC2 via SEA. For example, it stays in the "Authenticating" for a long time. > Even after typing my email to login to get the password field, it shows up to play "offline" and have to wait for it to reconnect so i can type in my password and authenticator code as well. > It lags while i play 1v1s or teams or Spectating. > Takes forever to switch to SEA from different server. > Even just sitting in SC2 (main menu), the chats and Group doesn't show the people in them, even when there was people in there talking a minute ago (it just blank). Sometimes it just cant connect. Same with my friend list. > Sometime the achievement services disconnect and than reconnects. Those are the main issue i am facing in SEA. To avoid the lag I go to NA server, the problem is that all the people i talk to and hangout with are in SEA. It's like starting over, but in NA. It doesn't make sense that i don't lag, when i connect to the server on the other-side of the world, but i lag in a server close to home!! Does anyone know how to fix it? If it can be fixed...lol Because i like to stay in SEA server and i would like to say i "grew up" in SEA server and I don't want to leave the place a "grew up" from. If the lag Stays in SEA, i have to move to NA. Does anyone have the same thing, laggy in SEA and force to go to another server?VorteX8 Oct 4, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 Balance test map changes: Oct 2 Hi all, Today we published our latest balance testing map. Check out the changes below and let us know your feedback! You can find the map under Custom Games list titled "Bel’Shir Vestige LE (2.0.11 Balance v1.0)". Protoss Oracle •Movement speed increased from 3.375 to 4.0 •Acceleration increased from 2 to 3 •Revelation casting radius increased from 9 to 10 Terran Armory •Vehicle and Ship Weapon upgrades have been combined Siege Tank •Siege Mode attack period decreased from 3.0 to 2.7 •Widow Mine •Sentinel Missiles splash radius decreased from 1.75 to 1.25 Zerg Roach Warren •The Tunneling Claws upgrade now increases burrowed Roach movement speed from 1.41 to 2.25.Arcagnion0 Oct 3, 2013
Sep 26, 2013 SEA Server I like to play on the SEA server on occsion my account there is MasterJedi add me if you wanna practice im a zerg player :D I play eveynight from 10:30PM till 1:00AM I live in Victoria so... Daylight savings or what ever I go by Victorian time :D YAY AUSTRALIACerebrate3 Sep 26, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 What is the best server to us while in AUS? I just moved here from the US and I don't know which server to play that would give me optimal performance. The internet is weird here o__oTerroR4 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 Newby needing a hand Hey guys i have not been playing sc 2 for a long time frame im getting the hang of the things with micro and macro so on. i am currently a zerg player (in love with them) and i am looking for someone that is willing to coach me/Teach me the way of the swarm. hopefully someone in plat+ reply on this thread or add me on the game please and thanks Castiel #574Castiel0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Hey all. I am lookin for a clan on SEA my real id is pv2hoskins@yahoo.com hit me up im always on almost into masters and im planning on making GM just let me know u dont have to be pros just lookin for a nice sea communityKillSeT0 Sep 6, 2013
Aug 28, 2013 Beta portraits There are a bunch of people asking if other people got their portraits already. I've seen a couple of people already having their portraits. So, I'm guessing that the system is updating for now, eh? Since there are still a group of people who don't have their portraits yet. Can anyone confirm this?NoVice6 Aug 28, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 New Clan - Control Assault Delete Hi guys, Looking to start a clan with a focus on community and fun. I am posting in this section as I live in Melbourne, Australia and ideally would be looking initially to get some people who play around the same time as I do on. If I get a few people interested, I will look into getting a site going and setting up a RaidCall group. Like I said the clan would be about gaming in a group and helping each other with strategies and improving. Leave a message if you're interested :)Xenophage5 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 24, 2013 LF clan for fun times and practise games im a silver league player who loves the game and is looking for people to practise against and learn from =DTEhWames0 Aug 24, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Top filipino players? Hi Guys, Wanted to check who the top filipino players I can follow in youtube or twitch. Hopefully a terran.ReLenTLess1 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Ghost Town Is this a...?Doncroft8 Aug 18, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 Why does it cost $45 for HOTS? Hi, I want to know why starcraft costs $45? why does it costs an extra 5 dollars than every other country and yet we dont even have our own local server? Can any rep clarify for me? Thanks,Jinsiik17 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 A few questions from a Returning Player Hi Everyone, I'm Returning to SC2 after a year long hiatus. A few questions have arised immediately. I used to play under the name Lycan, but it seems that my account details have been wiped completely, can anyone explain this? It's not really a problem but I'm curious. Secondly, I never really got into multiplayer, but I'm hoping that after completing the campaign again I'll be able to get into that scene. As a complete noob to competative RTS, should I expect a gradual learning curve, or will I be destroyed repeatedly until I quit? Basically is it worth playing? I'm hoping to play people of my own skill level. Finally, I have not bought HOTS yet, so will there still be opponents and games to join on Wings, or is HOTS a requirement? Thanks in Advance. P.S. I'm from Ballarat VIC, anyone else in the region?Scythyn2 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 The Official Noobschool Team league THIS IS FOR SEA PLAYERS ONLY, ALL GAMES PLAYED ON SEA SERVER That's right ladies and gentlemen! from now on instead of a 1v1 tournament we will have a team league! Two teams will compete every friday in a best of 7. FORMAT: Your team does NOT have to be all in the same clan! (although that would be fine!) Single elimination format, meaning if a team loses one match they are eliminated from the league until next season! each set is to be played best of 7, maps will be predetermined. Players play maps in order of their league. ONE player from each team plays each map against ONE player of the opposing team if there are players of equal league the team may choose the order. no player may appear more than once, except in the 7th match both teams can choose any player, immediately before the match, who has already played in that set. Each team may only have a certain distribution of league amongst their players; Bronze players = 2 points Silver players = 4 points Gold players = 7 points Platinum players = 9 points Diamond players =14 points Master's players = 18 points Grandmaster players = 21 points The 6 players selected for a set may not exceed 65 points total. Note: The player in the ace (7th) match counts again towards this total, as stated earlier the ace is not required to be chosen beforehand, but enough points must be left for at least one of the players to be the ace it is not necessary to use all 65 points. FULL INFO AND SIGNUPS: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/577397738?page=1#0Neblime3 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 The Official Noobschool Team league! THIS IS FOR SEA PLAYERS ONLY, ALL GAMES PLAYED ON SEA SERVER That's right ladies and gentlemen! from now on instead of a 1v1 tournament we will have a team league! Two teams will compete every friday in a best of 7. FORMAT: Your team does NOT have to be all in the same clan! (although that would be fine!) Single elimination format, meaning if a team loses one match they are eliminated from the league until next season! each set is to be played best of 7, maps will be predetermined. Players play maps in order of their league. ONE player from each team plays each map against ONE player of the opposing team if there are players of equal league the team may choose the order. no player may appear more than once, except in the 7th match both teams can choose any player, immediately before the match, who has already played in that set. Each team may only have a certain distribution of league amongst their players; Bronze players = 2 points Silver players = 4 points Gold players = 7 points Platinum players = 9 points Diamond players =14 points Master's players = 18 points Grandmaster players = 21 points The 6 players selected for a set may not exceed 65 points total. Note: The player in the ace (7th) match counts again towards this total, as stated earlier the ace is not required to be chosen beforehand, but enough points must be left for at least one of the players to be the ace it is not necessary to use all 65 points. FULL INFO AND SIGNUPS: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/577397738?page=1#0Neblime2 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 10, 2013 -Tournament all ranks included Tournament closedShadowMan2 Jul 10, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 SpirecoreCup Spirecoregaming is holding the SpirecoreCup. The SpirecoreCup is a small tournament for all levels of play. We are an Australian based tournament, we would love to see some fellow aussies enter. guaranteed Entry and Lots of fun. Enter here www.spirecorecup.enjin.com/recruitment Contact us for more information spirecoregaming@gmail.comviperblits3 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 7, 2013 Issue in selecting different folder Hi Guys, I just purchase sc 2 standard edition no problem installing them, but issue occurs when updating the patch i think. It prompt a pop-up dialogue says "Your installation of Starcraft II must be optimized before you can play. This process takes 15-60 minutes and should not be canceled once it begins. Do you wish to proceed?" this problem starts right after click "Begin" and it says "The folder you selected cannot be used. Please select a different folder" gahh so I click "OK" and it doesn't do anything and I can't even do anything to locate different folder or search folder. Can any of you guys help me, would be appreciate thanks!Phoenix2 Jul 7, 2013
Jul 4, 2013 Townsville & North QLD Starcraft Community Hey everyone in the Great Southern Land. I was just wondering how many players were in the North Qld region, specifically in Townsville. I dot really have many friends to play SC2 with, cuz mine are all obsessed with League of Legends. So.. um yeah. Reply if you are from townsville!!! (Ill make a face book page {club or something} soon).Dynasty4 Jul 4, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 SEANA Trails this weekend This weekend sees the SEANA Trails Qualifiers #1 begin. This local online tournament has grown in the scene with some of the best players from ANZ. Organised and casted by the prominent clan ‘mGG’ it this weekend will see the addition of international players such as HuK, Vibe and CatZ competing to place in the finals with over $1000 cash prize. Tune in to the live stream: http://www.twitch.tv/metaGameGods More info can be found here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=414757Arcagnion1 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 Disk not installing SC2 HOTS? Hey all, Just did the 6gb update for wings of liberty but my HOTS collectors edition disk still wont install? I put it in again now and its doing the last 200mb that it did do last time with teh 6gb update but it just wanted to do this bit again and isnt installing the disk? I have registered my code with battle net but I cant work out why my disk wont install SC2 HOTS when i pressed play the first time it wanted me to purchase HOTS online and download it! The disk just isnt allowing me to install the game. I was in the beta but i uninstalled that before even doing this one. Any ideas what i can do to fix it? ThanksZergling7 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 Anyone haveing problems connecting BattleNet? I am having a problem connection Battle net. If someone has some solutions, Pleas post it here so that I can fix the problem once in for all. I am getting frustrated about this problem since SC2 is not working properly for some time.KillerZone0 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Townsville Starcraft I was just wondering how many SCII players there were in Townsville Australia, and I would love to start a community. If you are from TVille, friend me, and eventually we might start Barcraft events!. Thx (Iv moved this from general discussion)Dynasty1 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Ping/response better on NA then SEA for optus Been playing on SEA since launch, but since the 2.0.4 patch have had some very laggy games (not caused by background downloading, mine finished). Switched over to NA and the game seems to be much more responsive to input, even better then it was before 2.0.4. I'm with Optus cable in Melbourne, anyone else experience the same?Salamando6 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 UFB makes ping better? this the UFB (ultra fast broadband) is under construction cross new zealand. has any of u guys started using UFB already? how is the ping? any improvement than before? thanksNeo3 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 Game of Counters Stole this from NA forum. The rules of the game are simple I will name a unit and someone will respond with the counter and then the next person will respond to what they said. so it will look like Marine Baneling Tempest Muta ect So I'll start Widow MineRhodesian11 Jun 14, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 Noobschool tournament #9 PLEASE NOTE: you can only play in this if you have a SEA account, this is all on SEA Also HOTS ONLY For those of you who don't know, noobschool is a channel all about learning and teaching the game, so if you're new, you should come visit for sure, or if you're a veteran, you can come help others to learn! This tournament is not too serious, no prizes or anything, just for fun. The 9th noobschool tournament will be held on friday the 14th of June, 10pm AEST (GMT+10) Each round is to be played Best of 3, finals are best of 5, lose one series and you're eliminated. Meet in the noobschool channel at 9:50, if you will be late, please alert me, if you do not you will be disqualified if you are 10 minutes late. we will have a seperate bronze-silver tournament! (although if you would like to play in the unrestricted tournament you can) If you are currently in bronze or silver league on SEA, just tell me when you sign up and you will play against other bronzes only. IF YOU DO NOT REQUEST TO BE PUT IN BRONZE YOU WILL BE PUT IN OPEN Rules are the same in both tournaments more information + signup here: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/561366134?page=1#0Neblime5 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Problems So Ive Got both Wings Of Liberty and Heart Of The Swarm. Before Heart of The Swarm came out Wings Of liberty was working fine. Since then I have gotten a new computer and everytime I've tried to play the game it asks to be optimized, so I allow this. Then i get an Error message saying this (RROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception Program: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.1737\Agent.exe Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:7C919AF2 The instruction at "0x7C919AF2" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be written.) I have tried Multiple troubleshootings to try and fix this and nothing seems to change Please helpVegeta2 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Crashed as login to Southeast Asia server I have more than 50 games in my computer, none of them has my computer crashed, I got HOT version, the funny thing is my computer always crashed as I login to Southeast Asia server, feel like the data just cannot be passed to my side as long as the screen is stuck in there and my computer ended up crashed, but everything is working fine if I login to America and Koren&Taiwan server adn I haven't tried Europe server yet, so strange, could tell me what's going on in here? ThanxPatton0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 6, 2013 BarCraft Melbourne XII - WCS KR Finals Silicon Sports are back with BarCraft Melbourne XII bringing you all the live action from the Blizzard World Championship Series Korea Finals at the home of Melbourne eSports, The Exchange Hotel from 3pm AEST, Saturday June 1st! Details at http://siliconsports.net/barcraft-melbourne/ Come down and have a beverage and join in the action on what will be Silicon Sports biggest BarCraft event yet! There will be heaps of Prizes and Competitions, and you'll even have a chance to meet Team Silicon Sports [SLCN], Silicon Sports' new Professional StarCraft 2 gaming team! There will be prize give-aways from Volume Store, Tt eSports, heaps of screens, great food and drinks specials from The Exchange Hotel as well! We wanted to get the word out now so you can book this in your calendar and start the hype train now! Stay tuned to our website siliconsports.net, follow us @siliconsports & like us on Facebook as we confirm further details as they come to hand. It is surely going to be one hell of an awesome night!rezyn7 Jun 6, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Noobschool tournament #7 PLEASE NOTE: you can only play in this if you have a SEA account, this is all on SEA Also HOTS ONLY For those of you who don't know, noobschool is a channel all about learning and teaching the game, so if you're new, you should come visit for sure, or if you're a veteran, you can come help others to learn! This tournament is not too serious, no prizes or anything, just for fun. If you're above platinum don't expect too much serious competition. The 7th noobschool tournament will be held on friday the 12th of April, 10pm AEST (GMT+10) Each round is to be played Best of 3, finals are best of 5, lose one series and you're eliminated. Meet in the noobschool channel at 9:50, if you will be late, please alert me, if you do not you will be disqualified if you are 10 minutes late. we will have a seperate bronze tournament! (although if you would like to play in the unrestricted tournament you can) If you are currently in bronze league, just tell me when you sign up and you will play against other bronzes only. IF YOU DO NOT REQUEST TO BE PUT IN BRONZE YOU WILL BE PUT IN OPEN Rules are the same in both tournaments To sign up PM me in game or reply to this thread. The first map of each round is determined randomly displayed on brackets, after that loser chooses map. Maps are as follows: Ohana LE Daybreak Newkirk Precinct Shakuras plateau Bel'shir Vestige Akilon Wastes Neo Planet S If you are interested please reply to this thread or pm me! Also, if anyone would like to cast/stream you are very welcome! ===============BRACKETS============================= http://challonge.com/noobschool7 bronze: http://challonge.com/noobschool7b MAX 32 PLAYERS EACH BRACKET OPEN PLAYERS: 1.Slayer 2.Serenity 3.loxago 4.Volka 5.Mossie 6.Rendorian 7.Harbinger 8.Req 9.Carnallust 10.Sneak 11.Liquidninja 12.Infected 13.Fischball 14.tskaahyeah 15.CSregicide 16.Eluce 17.IcedTea 18.Zack 19.Japetto 20.shaunooooo 21.Stwomy 22.Kyuza 23.EISADORE 24.onlylose 25.Hedkrusher 26.Lysergic 27.imbaBlurwing 28.Spitonyou 29.empty 30.Neblime 31.MMAjr 32.Killzone BRONZE PLAYERS: 1.Pantyraider 2.TerranTerror 3.Noobavenger 4.JimJam 5.CABOOSE 6.Rikuknut =======================STREAMS============================= Twitch.tv/soundsstarcraft twitch.tv/lokthNeblime39 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 3, 2013 Noobschool tournament #9 PLEASE NOTE: you can only play in this if you have a SEA account, this is all on SEA Also HOTS ONLY For those of you who don't know, noobschool is a channel all about learning and teaching the game, so if you're new, you should come visit for sure, or if you're a veteran, you can come help others to learn! This tournament is not too serious, no prizes or anything, just for fun. The 9th noobschool tournament will be held on friday the 14th of June, 10pm AEST (GMT+10) Each round is to be played Best of 3, finals are best of 5, lose one series and you're eliminated. Meet in the noobschool channel at 9:50, if you will be late, please alert me, if you do not you will be disqualified if you are 10 minutes late. we will have a seperate bronze-silver tournament! (although if you would like to play in the unrestricted tournament you can) If you are currently in bronze or silver league on SEA, just tell me when you sign up and you will play against other bronzes only. IF YOU DO NOT REQUEST TO BE PUT IN BRONZE YOU WILL BE PUT IN OPEN Rules are the same in both tournaments more information + signup here: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/561366134?page=1#0Neblime0 Jun 3, 2013
May 30, 2013 Sydney BarCraft - hosted by Oceanic eSports! Sydney BarCraft - the largest BarCraft in the world - is just around the corner once again, this time we will be watching the prestigious WCS Korea Season 1 Finals! On the 1st of June at 4:00PM, we will be gathering at the Paragon Hotel, in the heart of Circular Quay. Sydney BarCraft is hosted by Oceanic eSports, the new home of the Australian Pro League. Check out the Facebook event page for full info! http://www.facebook.com/events/460536007356149/brijan2 May 30, 2013
May 30, 2013 Please move our achievements from SEA to NA Please!!! We don't want to do everything all over again! It's unfair! ; _ ; First you force us to leave our beloved server, and now you make us restart all over again! ; _ ;NoVice36 May 30, 2013
May 24, 2013 Sea Region Clan based on N/A If your anything like me and from Australia or from SEA and for some reason somehow ended up gaming on N/A we would love to have more gamers from the SEA region at vansc, we are a Canadian clan who someone has drawn numerous Australian players and are welcoming with open arms and beers over raidcall! before anything else is typed i want to emphasis i love how much sea is growing and this isnt intended of poaching players or moving them from sea to na, im just trying to gather players that are allready on N/A to join our community. What we can offer: We have a damn good website/forum located at http://www.vansc.ca. This website contains the aforementioned forum, an auto updating stats page that tracks wins and leagues for all game types (1v, 2v, 3v and 4v) A streams page where we highlight our member’s streams. Twitter notifications about your achievements and advertisements for your stream Facebook notifications about your achievements and advertisements for your stream The forum also contains a large amount of replays that have been released from large events and our own personal replays where we have ether played a good game, or are asking for analysis on our game. We host online 1v1 events, we're looking at getting a cast setup for these events to broadcast them online. Our tournaments are a focus for us, and we're continuously working to make them better. You don't need to be a tournament player to enjoy the events either as we have a good number of obs in each game, and of course our casted VanSC_TV stream may be running too. Last but not least, you’re pretty much guaranteed a couple of free followers on your twitch stream by having it loaded up on our site. We are a great place for those players who want to improve there game and have a community focused on progressive improvement and enjoying this awesome game. Our website is the best spot to contact me about in game information or jump into our group Group: VanSC Clan: [VanSC] Website: www.vansc.ca We are after players with the attitude of improving at sc2 idealy if your willing to play around 100 games a season and want to progressively move up that ladder we would love to have you come along :D -Madd0ck5Maddocks4 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Any Aussie clans on NA? Looking to join an active clan on NA server. Anyone know of some good ones? Last season was in Diamond but now just just playing unranked.Xenophage2 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Hello Hi oz people, I just found oz discussion as I live in NSW, mine is master league now. Nice to meet you! (Next season will be reset on 1th May 2013, sigh x100)JiMMYxiaNG6 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 mOOnGLaDe into Ro8 WCS Americas So who here saw mOOnGLaDe go through two Koreans to get to the round of eight in WCS Americas? Intense! Looking forward to seeing if he can make it to top four next week!Arcagnion2 May 24, 2013
May 17, 2013 BarCraft Melbourne XII - WCS KR Finals Silicon Sports are back with BarCraft Melbourne XII bringing you all the live action from the Blizzard World Championship Series Korea Finals at the home of Melbourne eSports, The Exchange Hotel from 3pm AEST, Saturday June 1st! Details at http://siliconsports.net/barcraft-melbourne/ Come down and have a beverage and join in the action on what will be Silicon Sports biggest BarCraft event yet! There will be heaps of Prizes and Competitions, and you'll even have a chance to meet Team Silicon Sports [SLCN], Silicon Sports' new Professional StarCraft 2 gaming team! There will be prize give-aways from Volume Store, Tt eSports, heaps of screens, great food and drinks specials from The Exchange Hotel as well! We wanted to get the word out now so you can book this in your calendar and start the hype train now! Stay tuned to our website siliconsports.net, follow us @siliconsports & like us on Facebook as we confirm further details as they come to hand. It is surely going to be one hell of an awesome night!rezyn1 May 17, 2013
May 13, 2013 DVD cover Hello, is anybody there has a Heart of the Swarm dvd cover back and front,, someone can scan send to my email deathknightrj@gmail.com......... please thanksReymart4 May 13, 2013
May 10, 2013 Noobschool tournament #8 TOURNAMENT 8 HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR 1 WEEK, IT IS NOW BEING HELD ON THE 10th. ALL OTHER DETAILS REMAIN THE SAME. PLEASE NOTE: you can only play in this if you have a SEA account, this is all on SEA Also HOTS ONLY For those of you who don't know, noobschool is a channel all about learning and teaching the game, so if you're new, you should come visit for sure, or if you're a veteran, you can come help others to learn! This tournament is not too serious, no prizes or anything, just for fun. If you're above platinum don't expect too much serious competition. The 8th noobschool tournament will be held on friday the 10th of May, 10pm AEST (GMT+10) Each round is to be played Best of 3, finals are best of 5, lose one series and you're eliminated. Meet in the noobschool channel at 9:50, if you will be late, please alert me, if you do not you will be disqualified if you are 10 minutes late. we will have a seperate bronze tournament! (although if you would like to play in the unrestricted tournament you can) If you are currently in bronze league, just tell me when you sign up and you will play against other bronzes only. IF YOU DO NOT REQUEST TO BE PUT IN BRONZE YOU WILL BE PUT IN OPEN Rules are the same in both tournaments To sign up PM me in game or reply to this thread. The first map of each round is determined randomly displayed on brackets, after that loser chooses map. Maps are as follows: Ohana LE Daybreak Newkirk Precinct Shakuras plateau Bel'shir Vestige Akilon Wastes Neo Planet S If you are interested please reply to this thread or pm me! Also, if anyone would like to cast/stream you are very welcome! ===============BRACKETS============================= OPEN: http://challonge.com/noobschool8 BRONZE: http://challonge.com/noobschool8b MAX 32 PLAYERS EACH BRACKET Players: Neblime Fischball Slayer Volka loxago Darkluster Vortex Zen Onlylose Lampsone IcedTea Techimon Nickcavo Haza Rendorian Infected Flarierza Harlem Bronze Players: Wrenboy MiDNiGhTzz StormNeblime24 May 10, 2013