The Adopt A Noob Program

Zerg Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
KilJim 639 - 1800 Diamond
Can help out with questions, lots of free time at work
Not in game a whole lot, maybe weekends
    Overkill

I assume pretty low bronze, I just need some one to help clean up my play,
    usually on in a pretty regular basis, 10:00 am-12:00 pm, depending on work, usually on before noon, just send a friend msg and I will get to you usually that day. THANKS for the help!
    Noob looking for mentor.
    Bronze 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4
    Ohtee - 302

Decent at zerg, but I've been playing terran a lot more :( League is bronze
    Updated to this point. I'll be on tonight so message me if any of you want help.
    Corsana, 899

Probably a noob, know a few things, but would still like to improve my game. I'm in bronze, though don't really get around to playing that often. :P
    hm. well, im about a 1600+ diamond player who plays zerg exclusively, and id be willing to try to teach. i dont know if id be a good coach, but im sure that i could help a bit. #981
    Evo
    High Gold/ Low Plat

I switched from toss. was in plat, got dropped to gold as zerg, got back to plat, got dropped back to gold. Need macro help and help with 3rd expansions and when to actually build an army and not just drones.
    Revolt
    2000 Diamond

I will be able to help out zergs in terms of analyzing replay and MAYBE try helping their gameplay.
    Mordurus #829

I am a protoss who wants to get assimilated into the swarm :D. When I first started playing this game I picked out zerg because they were the nasty alien race that just wants to eat everything :). I tried them but I thought they were too hard so I played toss instead.

Long story short I want to go back to zerg now that Ive learned the basics of this game. As protoss i lose to zerg more than terran, and I am fascinated in their style. Hopefully one of you guys can help me learn the fundamentals of zerg. Thanks.

Oh, and Im in gold league
    IdrALisk 251 I need a lot of help with vsing Protoss ):.
    SyntaxError #136

I just don't know how to control and work with everything for zerg. Teach me the way of the swarm.
    SyntaxError #136

I just don't know how to control and work with everything for zerg. Teach me the way of the swarm.

TBH I have no idea what this thread is about because I didn't even read the title. The only thing I noticed, was latest posters name is SyntaxError.

I love the name man xD
    Bast 384

Plat 1500ish

I can teach people anything they wanna know about zerg.

I usually start a game or two vsing them to get an idea of how far along they are then teach em up.

message me ingame anytime You will have to wait at the most an hour if you have to wait at all

mic prefered
    Grudge 201
    Noob
    SyntaxError #136

TBH I have no idea what this thread is about because I didn't even read the title. The only thing I noticed, was latest posters name is SyntaxError.

I love the name man xD

Help me out here man, I want the sexy hydralisk+infestor portrait xD Oh, by the way, i'm a really bad noob, bronze.

Noob

Mid-High Silver League :)

I could use help in every aspect of my game obviously. Especially transitioning from early game to mid-game. I feel like if games go any longer than 20 minutes, I lose. Any help would greatly appreciated.
    SyntaxError #136

I love the name man xD

Help me out here man, I want the sexy hydralisk+infestor portrait xD Oh, by the way, i'm a really bad noob, bronze.

Add Datastream.876
    I can get you up to at least gold but most of it is practice practice practice.
    SyntaxError #136

I love the name man xD

Add Datastream.876
    I can get you up to at least gold but most of it is practice practice practice.

Alright, always wanted to learn zerg, but it just felt too difficult. Might not be able to get on till tomorrow though. Expect to see me soon. xD
    Arlyne #658
    Mid level diamond zerg-around 1500 points.
    Not the greatest, but willing to help people out =D

Schedule is a bit hectic for Monday - Thursday, but at around 3 PM western time on Friday I can get on and play a lot more until Sunday rolls around and the routine starts over.

Hit me up in game if you're interested!