Sc2 Menu background - multiple planets?

General Discussion
Hi,
this guy, hasuobs as shown here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPa01cX35YY&list=FLLNqSEbLTE-N0KXk8sQwkTQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=25
has multiple planets as background,

while I have only one planet and a battlecruiser as background. I looked in the options, there is only Kerrigan and this planet available? Thanks for the help.
Once you finish the Wings of Liberty campaign, the Planets background automatically cycles between planets.
10/03/2013 04:06 AMPosted by TheSkunk
Once you finish the Wings of Liberty campaign, the Planets background automatically cycles between planets.

I finished it but started over, no wonder I'm stuck on 1. D8
10/03/2013 04:06 AMPosted by TheSkunk

i have finished the campaign.
But, as Scary said, did you restart it again? (The Wings of Liberty one specifically, not Heart of the Swarm)
Hmm, I think I did plenty of times in the past, for certain achievements. Nice joke blizzard. So looks lik ei having to do this again this evening.

thanks for the info

BTW: Is there a "bonus" backgruond when finishing heart of the swarm aswell? Cause I haven't done that, I don't like zerg too much.
No, I don't think there is any such thing for Heart of the Swarm.

As for the Wings of Liberty one, you might be able to load a save from the final mission and "finish" the campaign again to make it work. I'm not entire sure, though, as that system always behaved very strangely.
No, I don't think there is any such thing for Heart of the Swarm.

As for the Wings of Liberty one, you might be able to load a save from the final mission and "finish" the campaign again to make it work. I'm not entire sure, though, as that system always behaved very strangely.

This worked in WoL. Not sure if it would work in HotS, with the WoL background selected. it might be worth trying though.
Unfortunately savegames from WoL are overwritten from HotS one. No problem I will do the terran one again, it's a good campaign anyways.
can you have this multiple planets background while playing the expansion HotS and not the expansion WoL ?
Do i need all achievements for get dat new backgrounds?
Read this

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/443096-random-planets-in-hots