Epilogue RP Thread VIII

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 22 Next
[Ivan]
"That may be but this is my ship and I saved your sorry a$$ from the zerg now didn't I? Not much an employer if you get most your people killed now are you?" I retort. "My ship my rules. Don't like em I'm sure Delta wouldn't mind jettisoning you out into the void."
[Leah]
"Maybe... " I say as I start to stroke her hair.

IC:
[Amanda]
Savoring her touch, my eyes flutter closed;
"We can worry about it later. Right now, I'd like to see how comfortable those bunks we installed are..."
[Leah]
"Hmmm... Getting tired are we?" I ask slightly playfully.
[Apollo]

I groan loudly, making sure my twin and Leah can hear me. "I'm still working in here!" Grumbling about overzealous women, I continue looking over the feed system, unable to find the source of the issue. "I don't get it, everything looks fine. Why won't it work right..."
IC:
[Amanda]
I grin and nuzzle up against her, blatantly ignoring my brother;
"Damn straight I am..."
[Leah]
I smile slightly as I stand up carrying her in my arms.
"Right then I'll carry you to the bunk."
I turn towards the shaft that Apollo went down.
"Don't be hating cause you aren't with someone." I yell towards him before walking towards the bunks with Amanda in my arms.
[Apollo]

A wrench flies out of the shaft and catches Leah's arm and Amanda's head in response. There wasn't enough force to really hurt, but it got the message across. "I've got plenty more with your names on them!"
IC:
[Amanda]
Twisting gracefully in Leah's arms I dodge out of the way of the wrench;
"Seems as though someone's a mite annoyed..."
I say with a chuckle.
[Leah]
I toss the wrench back to him telekentically with a bit more force than he threw it making sure it hit a finger or toe.
"And I can send them back with more force than you could muster." I say with a small laugh while I shake my head. "I'd say. Even Ivan doesn't get that aggressive about things like that."
IC:
[Amanda]
Sighing, I shake my head;
"That's because... well, yeah, you know..."
I say, trailing off.
[Leah]
"Good point."
I open the door to the first bunk room and carry Amanda over to the bed setting her down before sitting next to her.
"Seem pretty comfy." I observe.
IC:
[Amanda]
Scooting back a little bit, I press myself up against the wall;
"Nice and cosy too..."
[Leah]
'Mmhmm.. definitely a good bed... Not quite like home's but it will do." I say as I lay back a bit resting my head on Amanda.
IC:
[Amanda]
"Hey, cosy has it's plus sides... not to mention the safety netting..."
I say with a wicked grin;
"I don't know about you, but I think we've earned ourselves a little R&R..."
[Leah]
"Mmmm I do agree." I say with a devious smile of my own curling closer to Amanda,
IC:
[Amanda]
Snuggling closer, I stop with the awkward clunk of what armor we were still wearing;
"Then again, we should probably get a little more comfortable first..."
I say with a laugh.
[Leah]
"True we probably should." I say as I start to remove my gauntlets and boots first setting them on the ground nearby. I stand up and shut the door making sure it was locked before I start removing the rest of my suit slowly.
IC:
[Amanda]
Tossing my gear in one corner, I lean back and watch Leah, playing with the zipper on my jumpsuit.
[Apollo]

Muttering to myself, I continue working, moving the belt manually to find any snags or hooks in it. "If I so much as HEAR something that makes me wonder, BOOM! they're getting wrenches to the face..."
[Leah]
As I take the last piece of my suit off I walk over to the bunk and lay back down next to Amanda curling up close.