Disconnect hack already?

General Discussion
I think so.
any proof?

a replay?

anything at all?

how about a user name that did it to you?
pretty sure they cant as the game isnt hosted locally, whereas starcraft and wc3 were -- hence the port forwarding issue when creating games.
pretty sure they cant as the game isnt hosted locally, whereas starcraft and wc3 were -- hence the port forwarding issue when creating games.

There is always ways to %%#! around with things.

but proof would be nice.
There were many unfound claims of this happening during Beta. Random disconnects are bound to happen and will eventually happen to you in some form or another.
Opponent name was "rock".

As soon as the match started, I got the "Waiting for Server" box which did not go away after several minutes, forcing me to surrender. In the meantime, I was still receiving messages via RealID while I was sitting there waiting for the game to restart. Of course I am speculating, but it reminded me of the old days immediately.

The replay is saved, though it's only about 5 seconds long.

Where would I upload it?
There weren't any drop hacks during the beta. I think it is much more likely that it was a battlenet bug. It is usually reliable but it is far from perfect.
I'll buy that. Just thought I would bring the possibility to someone's attention.
always good to bring it up, but I'd say bug as well, hold the rep though, just incase it gets more common.

Then we can bring the hackers down :p
Server went offline for a second. Happened to me theres another topic discussing it. Wasn't a drop hack.
Yup, gotta stop scouting! its hacks.

If unit moves too far outside of nexus / CC or hatch until after 15mins the unit is killed after short warning "You're moving outside proximity of base, you have 5 seconds to return."

But seriously, best thing to do to stop hacks is to stop making it popular by making posts on it ALL THE FREAKEN TIME, you are a part of the problem.

Let blizzard deal with it and less marketing of hacks on our end eh?.