cannot play single player or campaigns

Technical Support
I bought the full version of the game but when i try to play the campaigns it says the full version of the game is not installed. I activated my game on battle net and entered the cd code of the cd jacket alrready , anybody else have this problem.
Did you actually install the game? You're not trying to launch it through the beta client, are you?
no i bought the game last night and installed it off the cd
I bought the full version of the game but when i try to play the campaigns it says the full version of the game is not installed.

Can you see if there are any other StarCraft II folders or files besides C:\Program Files\StarCraft II and:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net

or

C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net

Before you check, go to this option in Windows explorer:

Folder Options -> View

I called tech support and they had me create a new user administrator account. I logged in and it fixed my problem. I have windows xp
I created a new user admin and it worked fine for me !! But why I needed to do this for SC 2 to work and cannot play campaign and tutorial in my main user admin ??
I have a similar problem in that I can play for a few minutes but then it freezes no matter what i'm doing(I had the menu up in game foew like 5 minutes maybe and it STILL froze up),increadibily aggravating as I cant even play a campaign all the way thru before it freezes and I have to restart the comp.
How did you guys go about making a new user admin, I just created another user admin account in addition to the one I had and that didn't fix it....... not sure what to do now.
There is a 4 page thread that deals with this bull#@@* aswell, if you could kindly help us out that would be nice too.
what exactly am i checking and or looking for????
No one knows.