The most satisfying feeling

General Discussion
Tell me if this is not the most satisfying feeling as a Terran player:

http://www.twitch.tv/doncroft/c/3305494

While we're at it, feel free to tell your own stories of those ingame moments that make it all worthwhile.
My most satisfying feeling is when you run a group of lings into the opponent's main and watch the SCV/Probe massacre. I dunno why it isn't as satisfying with Drones...

EDIT: Oh right, SCVs and Probes explode. YEEAAAAAAH EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!
The only other thing that comes close is sniping Colossus. Or maybe storm dodging, both of those get my heart pumping.
Oh my gawd. That was amazing. +1 to you don.
Feedbacks on full energy infestors. They pop.
11/26/2013 06:05 PMPosted by Spyder
Feedbacks on full energy infestors. They pop.

Yeah, killing eight Infestors with three or four High Templar does feel awesome. Even better if you somehow kill four Ghosts with one High Templar.

11/26/2013 06:03 PMPosted by SlowMinded
My most satisfying feeling is when you run a group of lings into the opponent's main and watch the SCV/Probe massacre. I dunno why it isn't as satisfying with Drones...

Because you play Zerg? No, you play all the races. Come on, a good Drone massacre is like a hot shower...OF BLOOD! Muhahahahaha.

11/26/2013 06:04 PMPosted by roarbot
Oh my gawd. That was amazing. +1 to you don.

Thank you!
Some of my favorite things are

When someone runs away from baneling run bys and clumps up their workers and i kill all their workers with 2 - 3 banelings.

Abducting all the protoss's colossi into your army/spores (you use spores to fortify swarm host positions)

Literally picking an opponent apart. Basically meaning killing them not with macro, but multitasking. Dropping and harassing everywhere not letting them do anything, it feels sooooo good!!
Tell me if this is not the most satisfying feeling as a Terran player:

http://www.twitch.tv/doncroft/c/3305494

While we're at it, feel free to tell your own stories of those ingame moments that make it all worthwhile.
HOLY SMOKES!

HAHAHAHA!!

+100000000000 Don :D

That was VERY satisfying lol! I love how he tried to split after losing like 70% of all his drones hahaha!!!!
Topic related, I killed over ten Zealots in a 4v4. I was actually looking to go after the Zerg, but then Toss was like, "Fry me instead, plzkthx."
Seeing a drop in your minimap for less than a second, reacting with phoenix and GG
My favorite moments before I took a long break of this game, was playing a ZvT where my micro is so in sync with my macro that my hands fly everywhere and by the time I get mutas, I trick the terran player and triggering the mines in a smart location so my flock can fly in and just throw the scvs all over the place :D

TLDR Muta glaves make enemy workers fly all over the place
Most satisfying feeling is launching a nuke and getting a decoy ghost sniped before nuking 100+ units in a team game :D
almost as satisfying as watching a flock of 30 mutas die to 3 mines
EDIT: Oh right, SCVs and Probes explode. YEEAAAAAAH EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!

pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop
Most satisfying moments? Definitely when you massacre a flock of mutas. Either they run over your marines and die or fly though a minefield. ahhhh so satisfying.
11/26/2013 09:04 PMPosted by OtherLuke
Most satisfying moments? Definitely when you massacre a flock of mutas. Either they run over your marines and die or fly though a minefield. ahhhh so satisfying.

I love seeing mutas fly over my mario mech force. So satisfying. The rage is overwhelming too!
11/26/2013 09:04 PMPosted by OtherLuke

This. Nothing like 20 mutas that just popped 25 seconds raining down in a shower of Zerg blood.
My favorite is when my Seeker Missles obliterate the opposing army.

TICK

TICK

*BOOM*
My favorite is when my Seeker Missles obliterate the opposing army.

TICK

TICK

*BOOM*

This feels pretty good.

But I have to say, the best feeling I've had in SC2 was in WoL when the opposing players Mothership/Baneling rushed, and Banelings, Hellions, and Archons all went into it, and as Stalkers were fighting Tanks in the background, BOOOOOOM, my Archons, all low HP, come out alive.
Used to play more terran in WoL...

best feeling for me was when you destroy all the meat shield agaisntt Protoss and you stutter step like a boss and snipe the colossi with bio.

Also, manner mules