Corrupt a Starcraft 2 wish - part 2?

ANZ / SEA
Introducing an old classic, but I won't do the 1st wish.
You guys will know what to do when you read this thread first, for a few minutes.

2nd poster will post the 1st wish. Since I just want to bring this incredibly funny thread back to life.

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/115531552?page=1
Alrighty, I'll start.

I wish a player from ANZ/SEA wins the WCS Grand Finals.
12/15/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Arcagnion
I wish a player from ANZ/SEA wins the WCS Grand Finals.

Granted but they play protoss so the Forums become a whine-fest and you dont want to moderate them anymore

I wish that ANZ/SEA had more than ~3000 people on ranked ladder.
Granted. Well... ~3001 is probably greater than ~3000, anyway.

I wish the in-game music included VLDL tracks.

Biological - Psionic - Heroic
Granted. Well... ~3001 is probably greater than ~3000, anyway.

I wish the in-game music included VLDL tracks.

Biological - Psionic - Heroic

Granted but now your harvesters (probe/scv/drone) will all dance and sing their respective sounds when the "What does the drone say !?" part starts

I wish the Thor can rain down artillery barrage like the campaign Super Thor , Odin .
12/16/2013 10:41 AMPosted by FreaK
I wish the Thor can rain down artillery barrage like the campaign Super Thor , Odin .

Granted, Thors now have the strike cannon ability. Oh wait, removed it because "blah", so yeah lets remove it again, because "blah".

I wish we could bring back some SEA forum craziness and.... Well... "Resurrect" those SEA forum goers and bring 'em here.

Beers are on Arcagnion. :D :D :D
I wish we could bring back some SEA forum craziness and.... Well... "Resurrect" those SEA forum goers and bring 'em here.

Beers are on Arcagnion. :D :D :D

Granted, but you get sent back in time to get this to happen, and in doing so you become younger than 18 and are now unable to receive beer legally, and Arcagnion drinks it all while you watch and can't join in.

Either that or you are forced to finish writing that story you started a few years ago on the SEA forums.

I wish that my internet was significantly faster than 80kb/s
12/21/2013 02:20 AMPosted by TheGame
drinks it all while you watch and can't join in

I don't drink anyway.

Either that or you are forced to finish writing that story you started a few years ago on the SEA forums.

NO! NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT! PLEASE! D:

I wish that my internet was significantly faster than 80kb/s

Granted, but it's only 80.00001kb/s and only last for a micro second.

I wish someone would either finish that story for me, or the forums just forget about it, entirely.
12/25/2013 09:38 AMPosted by NoVice
I wish someone would either finish that story for me, or the forums just forget about it, entirely.

Both are granted, but you think up of a sequel for it, and mindlessly post it up here.

I wish Battlecruisers would have Yamato Cannon as its only attack. No more of those little laser thingies, just Yamato cannon all the way.
12/25/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Seth

Both are granted, but you think up of a sequel for it, and mindlessly post it up here.

I wish Battlecruisers would have Yamato Cannon as its only attack. No more of those little laser thingies, just Yamato cannon all the way.

Granted, but now everother flying unit with energy can use the Yamato Canon (including Overseers).

I wish Scarlett wins 1st place in 3 E-sports tourneys consecutively next year.
12/25/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Jimmy
I wish Scarlett wins 1st place in 3 E-sports tourneys consecutively next year.

Granted, Scarlett wins 1st place for pancake eating contest which is held during E-sports tourneys for the next 3 years.

I wish patch 2.1 is already here.... NAO!
If it is already here, I wish for almost-full-mechanized humans to be possible both in SC2 and real-world.
I wish patch 2.1 is already here.... NAO!
If it is already here, I wish for almost-full-mechanized humans to be possible both in SC2 and real-world.

Granted, but then it's revealed that the Legacy of the Void is scrapped, and they have went on ahead to SC3.

I wish I had a fluffy tail.
12/25/2013 09:38 AMPosted by NoVice
Granted, but it's only 80.00001kb/s and only last for a micro second.

significantly

I think you missed this word

12/26/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Seth
I wish I had a fluffy tail.

Granted, but its not allowed to be shown in public due to it being "Indecent Exposure"

I wish I knew how to put together an awesome computer, cause this one has overheating issues :(
(I have the moneys for it)
12/26/2013 04:09 PMPosted by TheGame
I think you missed this word

Then double it. you get 160.00002kb/s, and the time reduction is doubled (Micro second is halved).

I wish I knew how to put together an awesome computer, cause this one has overheating issues :(
(I have the moneys for it)

Granted. But, all computer components around the world is tripled for the remainder of your life.

I wish I could find a 4th friend, so that Seth, Thoth, and I can play 4v4s without waiting for a random player.
v.v
12/26/2013 04:09 PMPosted by TheGame
Granted, but its not allowed to be shown in public due to it being "Indecent Exposure"

Good enuff. As long as I can hug it, comb it, and stuffs.

12/26/2013 09:07 PMPosted by NoVice
I wish I could find a 4th friend, so that Seth, Thoth, and I can play 4v4s without waiting for a random player.

Granted, it's an AI.

I wish I could build an awesome AI that can reply to my messages for me (for social media, and e-mails).
12/26/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Seth
I wish I could build an awesome AI that can reply to my messages for me (for social media, and e-mails).

Granted, but it's been copyrighted by the creators of Siri.

I wish that floating computer device in Man of Steel would be available in Earth right now... like... RIGHT THE HELL NOW!

Oooooh, I could just imagine:

???: Beep* Beep* Beep*
~~ I wake up. ~~
Novice: ... What is it SCIA? [Pronounced Sa-Yah]
Social-Computer-Interactive-Artificial intelligence: Transmission from Thoth, sir. Regarding another ozone core energy depletion 5 minutes ago.
Novice: .. Mmhhhhh... What time is it?
SCIA: Three.
Novice: .. a.m.?
SCIA: Yes, sir.
Novice: Ahhhh.... Fine, put Thoth on the line. And send a notification to Mathmick regarding alternatives for core energy. And prep Seth to assist in core transfer and an all-electrical grid shutdown.
SCIA: Yes sir, anything else?
Novice: Hmmm.. Ask Falcone to get up, and prepare the back-up batteries. Oh, and make some coffee for me.
SCIA: Yes, sir, sending all notifications now.
12/26/2013 10:49 PMPosted by NoVice
I wish that floating computer device in Man of Steel would be available in Earth right now... like... RIGHT THE HELL NOW!

Granted, but it becomes self-aware and takes over the world like in Skynet, nuking everyone.

I wish I was put in Said AI's friendly list, and immune to nukes.
12/27/2013 05:14 AMPosted by TheGame
I wish I was put in Said AI's friendly list, and immune to nukes.

Granted, we want you to win all of our games for us, and we commanded every opponent to rush and we left the game, every game, all games. :P Peace v^_^

I wish for a Starcraft lore + all starcraft unit quotes, portrait animation, and 3D image to be in an app made for free for all Blizzard customers. ^_^
Also available for Diablo and Warcraft.

(Sold for 1.99$ if they haven't bought any blizzard game. :P)
I wish for a Starcraft lore + all starcraft unit quotes, portrait animation, and 3D image to be in an app made for free for all Blizzard customers. ^_^

Granted, the closed beta release keys were free.

I wish for a large jar of Nutella.

Granted, the closed beta release keys were free.

I wish for a large jar of Nutella.

Granted, but it has been infiltrated by hook worm eggs, with about 250 eggs per sq. cm.

I wish for another computer, just as powerful and equal cost as mine.