What IF You Can Make....

General Discussion
1 buff to any of the 3 races, what would that be? Only choose one! And again, name the race you play.

For me:
I would like to buff DPS of stalkers, hp remains the same.

Protoss
Give Voidrays permanent cloak.

Protoss.
fungal will stack dps

storm will stack dps

stim will stack dps

oh yea!
Buff carriers, so we see them more often. And also the mothership and reapers so they're worth getting.
Oracle

Attack is no longer active, but a base ability.
Buff movement speed of thors.
That actually looks pretty cool!

Edit: thought I had posted this^ in a thread about a 'Starbow' mod or something. This is so weird!
Zerg:

Locusts can fly.
Colossi have a new upgrade!

Enhanced Legs!
Cost: 150/200
Research Time: 80 seconds
Researched At: Robotics Bay

Colossi legs have been improved. This allows Colossi to...

Crouch! No need to fret about those pesky anti-air missiles hitting your Colossi in the face! But don't worry, anti-air weapons will still try to aim at your Colossus in futile resistance, wasting shots they could be using against something they can actually hit like Void Rays!

Stomp! Every step a Colossus takes emits a psionic shockwave equal in power to a Psionic Storm, allowing your lone Colossus to wipe out 200 Zerglings with ease. The catch? None! It doesn't even hurt friendly units!

Roundhouse kick! Oh, there's Mutalisks or Banshees harassing your Colossi? No worries! Your invincible War of the Worlds ripoffs can simply Chuck Norris the entire flock/squadron right out of this plane of existence! Note: this is a passive ability and requires absolutely no skill to use.

Happy a-moving!

EDIT: Oh yes, forgot my race...

Probe Chiss Scrin
Lower cost Ghosts from 200/100 to around 125/100 or 125/75. Decrease Ghost cloaking from 150/150 to 100/100 and increase the +25 energy upgrade from 100/100 to 150/150.
lower probe cost and build time to 0
Terran player.

Something to help late-game bio in TvP. The current hellbat is not doing its job in bio very well.
kill counter on baneling nest
01/11/2014 03:50 PMPosted by Oboeman
Would it need it because the baneling nest would explode like a giant baneling???
01/11/2014 04:32 PMPosted by FrEeZe
Would it need it because the baneling nest would explode like a giant baneling???

Explosive baneling nest that behaves like a nuke would be on my list.

Imagine as a terran you run into those. Baneling nests would suddenly be the most terrifying buildings in StarCraft.
01/11/2014 02:24 PMPosted by GoGoGo
lower probe cost and build time to 0

stupid posts like this make me laugh lol, no serious thoughts about actually making some kind of 50-50 balance but opinions they want to make it more one-sided to their race.
Explosive baneling nest that behaves like a nuke would be on my list.Imagine as a terran you run into those. Baneling nests would suddenly be the most terrifying buildings in StarCraft.

lol I think that as a Terran player I'd be more than happy to drop nukes around the baneling nest to get that bonus effect because it'd be a double edge sword because of friendly fire.
01/11/2014 04:32 PMPosted by FrEeZe
no it counts the kills from the banelings, not from the nest itself.
Giving zealots after rseaeching charge the ability to use it at any tome rather than just when in range of the enemy really increasing the micro potential.
Carriers 100 second build time.

Hydralisks get +2 AA with upgrade instead of +1.

Thor movement speed increased to 2.00.