When is 2.1 coming out?

General Discussion
I cant find a specific date anywhere.......
You will never find one
Patch 2.01 is out! Yes, it's not patch 2.1 and it has nothing special in it, but it will be updated within seconds with exciting bug fixes!
I'm going to take a wild guess and say it'll be around the Starcrafts season finale.
01/16/2014 09:46 PMPosted by Raver
Patch 2.01 is out! Yes it's not patch 2.1 and has nothing special in it, but it will updated within seconds with exciting bug fixes!

SUPER!!!!!

This is amazing now I am going to get myself all psyched up.
I've heard that it will be coming within this month, I might be mistaken though.
Soon (how the crap do you do the trademark thingy?????)
SOON(TM)

S
O
O
N

T
H
E

P
R
O
M
I
S
E
D

P
A
T
C
H

(soon)

you get the point, I was just trying to try something abstract with the comment interms of format.
01/16/2014 10:36 PMPosted by Qendel

I'll show you how to do it soon™
tomorrow
Timely™
Which I assume means sooner than soon.
01/16/2014 10:36 PMPosted by Qendel
SOON(TM)

S
O
O
N

T
H
E

P
R
O
c-c-c-combo breaker.

Soon™
or
Timely™
01/16/2014 09:42 PMPosted by Reno
You will never find one

Very disappointing TT

Why wouldn't blizzard set a deadline for themselves and stick to it rather than leaving us just wondering.
01/17/2014 08:12 AMPosted by Rhodesian
You will never find one

Very disappointing TT

Why wouldn't blizzard set a deadline for themselves and stick to it rather than leaving us just wondering.

With something like this, it's better not to rush it and f*ck it up even more than it already is. I'd rather have a long wait and get it done right, than get it on time and have it screwed up even more.
The answers you seek lie within: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/11224303088?page=1#11

I've kind of lost any hype I had for 2.1, but it'll probably return once the patch actually comes out.
The answers you seek lie within: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/11224303088?page=1#11

I've kind of lost any hype I had for 2.1, but it'll probably return once the patch actually comes out.

I laughed harder than I should have at your post, Skunk.

+1
Very very soon™
Blizzard soon, so grab your camping equipment and a few books.
01/16/2014 09:46 PMPosted by Raver
Patch 2.01 is out!

Yep!! Since August of last year!!

01/17/2014 08:12 AMPosted by Rhodesian
You will never find one

Very disappointing TT

I'd prefer they don't work with hard deadlines. As long as they keep finding game breaking bugs, they should keep on testing the fixes.