Those Who Watch from the Shadows (PRP/Disc)

Joeyray's Bar
I have a feeling everyone will have P.I 8 and stuff.
Only if they want telekinesis. If you don't have telekinesis, I'd rather you were lower than the highest allowed PI rating.
01/20/2014 02:03 PMPosted by Zarkun
Only if they want telekinesis. If you don't have telekinesis, I'd rather you were lower than the highest allowed PI rating.

Everyone wants their chars to be telekinesis.
actually no not really. though I have a way to partially get around telekinesis.
I still require finished applications here guys. This RP needs to take off as well so I can see how well they run parallel to each other, so to speak.
Ehh... I'd rather not have a pair of 'Psionic' RPs at the same time. Not that I have anything against this one.
There's actually gonna be some correlation with this one and another RP I have planned. PoH is just to test waters. This one is the first in the Shadow Wars Series.
Sigh... I get around to fleshing out the Drake siblings (& yes, one of they are on opposite sides)

Despite my lack of apparent enthusiasm, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this... :)
If all goes well, it should be a decent RP.
will get at least one spectre in the works tomorrow. might also throw together a ghost.
Added some stuff to my chars (bot of previous page). Anything not work so far?
Your PI level. The first sheet is typically the standard for others. Since you don't have Telekinesis, you don't need such high PIs.
I'll drop Artemis' P.I. to 6 or 7, by Allen needs the 8 as he does have Telekinesis.
I either over looked that...or you edited it back in...Either way, if you have telekinesis, it's fine.
I'm saddened this didn't make it. I still plan to make a series around this though...
I know there hasn't been a loss of interest. Come on, let's do this thang!
I'm afraid I'm a little on the busy side right now, what with my senior project and all. Life should settle down in about a month or so for me, but for right now, unless some other RPs die off, I'm not joining any more.
Ah, but you already joined this one. In fact, you finished your sheets, mostly, first.