Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 30)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
My post on page one and Zanon's conceding of defeat happens at the bar. When he finally concedes that I have brought him down to the negative health (he really should be dead to be honest, but that is dictator's perks eh?) he teleport/retreated/ran away with his tails between his legs to Aiur's Kitchen, whereupon I teleport to in order to pursue him. Once inside, I begin to blast my speakers.
But we backtracked...gah, I'm so confused...
Let's say you were really, really drunk.
02/10/2014 09:23 PMPosted by Zarkun
...gah, I'm so confused...

Isn't that the whole point?
And a proper hospital. After the amount of wounded people exiting the bar was noticed, a hospital was set up right next to us. Using the husks of old businesses as a foundation.
02/10/2014 09:24 PMPosted by ShadowFury
And a proper hospital.

Proper my !@#. That place is run by Ebilcorp. Do you know who and what they use for employees?
Achievement unlocked:

A Dictator's Requiem:
Bring Zanon down to negative health and force him to retreat back to his flagship

Achievement unlocked:

Chessmaster:
Your masterful manipulation of "THE ORDER" has resulted in a humiliating defeat of the charismatic glorious and calculating dictator.

Achievement unlocked:

Invincible:
Take no damage in the opening phases of OPERATION BAR FREEDOM

Achievement unlocked:

Overkill:
You had him at turn two. There was no need to go overboard with turn three. But it pays to be prepared.
Well, duh. They hired most of them from me. They were particularly interested in my clones, especially the more, unstable ones and incompetent ones. In fact, I think that they were the ones to be screwed over in the deal with the price they payed! Fifty dollars per clone! Ha, they only cost me twenty dollars to make, and would cause more damage than they were worth!
Not to mention zombies, ghouls and god knows what else.
Y'know that place is under the management of an old buddy of mine? We had a blast back in the day. I would brutally take someone out, he would eat all the evidence with his massive maw. Ah, the perks of being friends with a Basiivern.
Sounds like good fun, I will admit that.
I wonder what he eats these days. Maybe that's what the clones are for... No, no... I see the clones come and abduct people all the time, and whenever I visit I see them bustling about busy, or accidentally knocking over a few vials of acid onto a patient.
"YOUR FOUL EXISTENCE COMES TO AN END DICTATOR ZANON. THOUGH YOU HIDE WITHIN THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP, PLOTTING AND SCHEMING, IT IS FUTILE.

YOU CANNOT HIDE FOREVER. I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL DESTROY THIS SHIP AND THIS WILL SIGNIFY THE BEGINNINGS OF A NEW AND WONDERFUL ERA OF DEMOCRACY.

IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM, I WILL NOT BE STOPPED. LIBERTY WILL TRIUMPH!"
=====
g'night
I give it a week. Tops.
I have no issue conceding defeat.

You worked within the limits set by me, and if I had set a seconds duration on Summon Epic Ally instead of deciding it took one round perhaps things would have turned out differently. But that is my fault, not yours.

Perhaps in the future I will be more prepared in the case of a surprise attack... I might even use the nuke resistant counter or tables as cover.
02/10/2014 08:53 PMPosted by Zanon
02/10/2014 08:42 PMPosted by Warhawk
*Starts innocently mixing a drink*

One of the security cameras moves slightly.

Subject #765 (Warhawk)
Drink mixing in progress...
Assessing threat...

Theta threat level.

Observe and report.

Correction.

Mixing of JRB drink in progress.
Threat level of JRB drink > threat level of standard drink.

Recommend upgrading to Epsilon threat level or higher.
Technically speaking, they are both in the Bar. The fact that they keep revising things indicates that they haven't actually started fighting yet, they're just trying to convince each other to give up right away by proving that the fight would inevitably turn in their favor, Holmes/Moriarty style.
02/10/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Zanon
I am in the Aiur's kitchen.
The Bar is on the surface of some planet surrounded by the husks of dead businesses.
And looooooooooooots of blast craters.

Since Zanon has teleported to Aiur's Kitchen, it is only logical that I followed him there whereupon I blare my speakers.

But you (Animus) are in trouble.

02/10/2014 10:00 PMPosted by Zanon
I have no issue conceding defeat.

How the tides of war change so quickly.
02/11/2014 10:23 AMPosted by Animus
The Bar is on the surface of some planet surrounded by the husks of dead businesses.

KnarledOne uses Adverse Possession on Guns and Steel.

Jake has lost control of Guns and Steel!

KnarledOne has gained control of Guns and Steel!

KnarledOne uses a free action to Declare Allegiance to the Old Order.
"Do I have to involve my Pizzeria? I'm still cleaning the labs..."