Arcade Workshop: Pure CTF

Map Showcase
Welcome to another Arcade Workshop!

This week, we're taking a look at Pure CTF. As with our previous Workshops, please use this thread to leave constructive feedback about the game. Thank you!
First!
Heres to a successful future for the game! Best of wishes! Ill make sure to try it out!
Meh... I've no interest at all in Arcade. 4x4 is what I play back when I used to play. I'll consider playing again if they fix the matching system.
It's a really great minigame. I think that the map is a bit big at times, as it get hard to keep track of where people are, but that just opinion. I do, however think it is UGLY. I mean, the game is really good, but the map is all grey. And I think that pickupable guns, like in normal FPS would be neat.
Some one should make some of the good games from WC3 like hero line wars, arenas, and many others
I don't mean to be spaz blizzard, I think that the Arcade Category is very nice fun game to play with, but please! Fix the balancing issues first before you guys get into other projects its freaking annoying that you kept putting not important games, instead focusing the balance issues between 3 races!

in code S there is no Terran players!
02/14/2014 02:24 PMPosted by Spyrian
Welcome to another Arcade Workshop!

This week, we're taking a look at [url="http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/12941347"]Pure CTF[/url]. As with our previous Workshops, please use this thread to leave constructive feedback about the game. Thank you!
I can't logon to Starcraft because it says a game is run ning when in fact it is not. Star Craft must be broken.
I can't logon to Star Craft. It says the game is running, when in fact it is not. I guess Star Craft is broken.
hey, Pure CTF is very very nice, but we need bigger teams, not bigger maps ;), for subscriber games or lanpartys 8vs8 is funny, i think pls make a 8vs8 map
looking for ppl to play the risk arcade game with the computers sit idle and don't attack makes it boreing hit me up