Thundercrash's dimensional PRP Bar - vs. 32

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
Several Carbot Vipers abduct the ships to the ground, all crashing and causing huge explosions.
The ships remain in orbit as mass times velocity...well, you get the point.
04/24/2014 05:39 PMPosted by KnarledOne
04/24/2014 05:03 PMPosted by Jester
over six hundred 22.5 km ships,

I'm sorry, my +5 Suspenders of Disbelief get broken at more than a dozen ships the size of Spacing Guild Heighliners (Frank Herbert's Dune). You just materialized from nothingness six hundred ships a good mile longer each than a Heighliner.

!@#$%, please. Go play Warframe. This ships are fighting a merchant cult which viewed 100,000 3-12 km long ships, which were all destroyed, as acceptable loses. They were also funded by a merchant who paid for said ships, the crew, and the machines with these laser-totting behemoths with pocket change.

Their universe is insane. Those 22.5 km long ships (High end, I think low end was around.... 15? km long) belong to the Grineer, who replaced every single one of 4 billion clones killed in a year, and got them cybernetic augments on top of that. And that four billion? Just in basic frontline troops.
Those ships? They were producing them in the thousands, while they were being sabotaged by Ninjas who can disrupt space and time by flexing their leg muscles, turn large rooms into frozen wastelands, mind-control enemies, create black holes from grenades, and turn ally completely and utterly invulnerable.

Warframe. Is. Insane.
04/24/2014 05:53 PMPosted by Jester
Warframe. Is. Insane.

I concur. I thought SC was a scary future.
So now are we comparing the lengths of our ships?

Daedalus Hydra-Class Warships currently in production are made for wiping out planets...

They are supposed to be roughly 24 km. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to test them out.
At the risk of angering people...

...I don't really consider Warframe to be a stellar example of well thought out sci-fi.
04/24/2014 06:11 PMPosted by KnarledOne
At the risk of angering people...

...I don't really consider Warframe to be a stellar example of well thought out sci-fi.

And I agree with that, actually. But it is in the Beta, and doesn't have a whole lot of lore, so it still has potential.
04/24/2014 06:04 PMPosted by xer
So now are we comparing the lengths of our ships?

"Some people are overcompensating. Oh good, you live friend! Don't worry, I will let no harm come to you. Though it is not Zanon, I will take pleasure in ruining his associates. Now who are they? Hm? A roach and an AI? You send a roach to fight an immortal? A.I, your name is Discord is it not? Do you take me for a fool? Even a gatling gun mounted on that creature will fall before my disruptors!"

An immortal covered in monkey excrement with said monkey angrily yelling at the roach breaks through the waves of faceless goons to get to Digger.

"Are you ready to meet your maker you big slobbering roach? Huh, what happened to its bum side? There's a rather large punt mark there..."
"My ship is a meter long..." I say, holding up a small replica Battlecruiser.
04/24/2014 06:23 PMPosted by Animus
There's a rather large punt mark there..."

*facepalm*
04/24/2014 06:28 PMPosted by KnarledOne
04/24/2014 06:23 PMPosted by Animus
There's a rather large punt mark there..."

*facepalm*

"What? There's a punt mark at its bum side! It's an observation!"
You are a bottomless pit of self-reference, are you not?

-Vaarsuvius.
04/24/2014 06:35 PMPosted by KnarledOne
You are a bottomless pit of self-reference, are you not?

-Vaarsuvius.

"Considering I never met the roach, I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not referencing anything."
"Well, time for murder." I say, swinging my sword in a vertical windmill and then slice downward on the Immortal known as Animus, splitting him in half.
The over shields activate and the slash recoils backward.

"This isn't anime," I scoff.
I flick the EMP gun in Animus' direction, and fire it, removing his shields. "No, but this is an EMP gun."
With that, I smirk, invoking a psionic ball, resembling a fireball, and fire it at him. Weakening his armor then stabbing him at the center of the psi-blast.
04/24/2014 06:54 PMPosted by Korozain
With that, I smirk, invoking a psionic ball, resembling a fireball, and fire it at him. Weakening his armor then stabbing him at the center of the psi-blast

The sword embeds itself .1 millimeters into the armor. Korozain finds that he cannot pull out the sword despite it being .1 millimeters deep. A red light is seen from the head of the immortal.

"Your sentence has too many god forsaken commas. Your sentence is very choppy. I am agitated. I am going to beat the snot out of you first so I don't have to read your commas. You also lack a subject in your second sentence."

I simply proceed to blast Korozain's upper body to smithereens with 12 shots of my psi disrupters.
I telekinetically lift Animus and toss him into the Nokar/Carbot Zerg horde, making sure he lands on his head. "Here, kill a bunch of them. KO needs more camera time for advertising his KOHSs." I say, reforming my Needle Spine arm into a hand.
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I have had it with these god forsaken goons on this god forsaken bar! GET OUT OF MY WAY!"