Arcord Industries Business Storefront

Joeyray's Bar
04/19/2014 05:40 PMPosted by KnarledOne
It's irritating enough when TLM does it in the Bar. Please, no "I wasn't there" stuff.

Or, for that matter, decapitations. Look back at the early Bar threads. We had some hilarious times back then because people didn't care about winning, only being funny.

How often were things losing heads/limbs?
Uhhh... there were no explosives, and the data was corrupt due to its storage method. Believe me, my data has been corrupted enough to know it results form the storage method. Usually.

Also, whether space is relative or not, you have no idea where I actually am. (I am tracker-free, I assure you.)

Points are supposed to be separated, i.e. You attempted to control Kay-Oh! patrons, and you were disruptive to the building's state. And for my third point...

Your supposed 'first two points' was actually just one point with two parts.
04/19/2014 05:54 PMPosted by Maverick
Uhhh... there were no explosives, and the data was corrupt due to its storage method. Believe me, my data has been corrupted enough to know it results form the storage method. Usually.

04/19/2014 07:51 AMPosted by Maverick
The building blows up from lack of interesting-ness.

Kaboom.

Also, whether space is relative or not, you have no idea where I actually am. (I am tracker-free, I assure you.)

Oh, and who's to say that? Whether you think you are tracker free or actually are tracker free are two different stories. The best on-person tracking devices are the ones which are hard to remove and even harder to spot. An abnormal growth within your heart, giving out psionic signals, for instance.

Points are supposed to be separated, i.e. You attempted to control Kay-Oh! patrons, and you were disruptive to the building's state. And for my third point...
Your supposed 'first two points' was actually just one point with two parts.

Joke's actually on you since you tried to control Kay-Oh patrons, along with being disruptive to the building's* data.
You just proved my point, Jester. The building blew up from lack of interesting-ness not from the existence of explosives.

Right, the 'along with' joined them into one point.

As for the trackers, I assure you, there is no way to track me. I have some pretty extreme security measures.

No, I will not say which, because then you could defeat them at some future point.
04/19/2014 07:17 PMPosted by Maverick
You just proved my point, Jester. The building blew up from lack of interesting-ness not from the existence of explosives.
Right, the 'along with' joined them into one point.
As for the trackers, I assure you, there is no way to track me. I have some pretty extreme security measures.
No, I will not say which, because then you could defeat them at some future point.

They blew up. Which, you know... stuff blowing up is usually caused by what, kids? EXPLOSIVES. Or a big kinetic energy projector, but, you know, someone would have had to put something like that there.

Along With could mean anything, combining it or stating it into a separate point.

*Rolls eyes* Sure. Trust your security. Just remember, look into whatever you drink or eat next time. Or watch what you breath. Parasites are everywhere. Especially when your own body sees it as something which is quite normal, and useful to your own body.
Sigh...

Explosions, though often caused by explosives, may be generated by anything from, IRL, a natural gas leak, to C-4, to (here) things that would never cause an explosion IRL, such as lack of interesting-ness.

If you knew my security measures, you would be less likely to post such ridiculous methods.
Also, it is security measures, not security, implying less beings and more automatic/robotic.
Sigh...

Explosions, though often caused by explosives, may be generated by anything from, IRL, a natural gas leak, to C-4, to (here) things that would never cause an explosion IRL, such as lack of interesting-ness.

If you knew my security measures, you would be less likely to post such ridiculous methods.
Also, it is security measures, not security, implying less beings and more automatic/robotic.

So you're using cartoon physics in Sci-fi. Aren't you supposed to be logical?
I would applaud at the idea of using that type of physics, but no thank you.
If I knew your security measures? Please. Just the fact that I've already got a organism working in your body, letting me track you, just tells me I'm already several steps ahead of your 'security'

Oh! Maybe I'll start having it grow to replace your heart. That would be even better.
A Holoscreen Appears in front of both arguing parties

Would you please either leave or go outside to fight. If you choose
the latter... Free popcorn.
04/20/2014 07:29 AMPosted by Jester
So you're using cartoon physics in Sci-fi.

It's Bartown. Duh.

04/20/2014 07:29 AMPosted by Jester
t I've already got a organism working in your body, letting me track you

04/20/2014 06:54 AMPosted by Maverick
you would be less likely to post such ridiculous methods.

It's true, Mav. I know, because the psychic computer I implanted in his brain reported it to me.
Could we please keep this in control and not crazier than it has to be?

...Wouldn't want to end up in the back room..
The organism was removed, like, 27 posts ago. The moment you attempted its implantation.

How did you attempt to implant it, anyway? I have not eaten or drunk anything at all.

Besides, out of my three main security measures, the third is a signal blocker. It dampens all out- or in-going signals in every energy spectrum. It is basically cloaking for every type of communication, whether sight, sound, or signal.

EDIT: One portion of my brain is saying this: "WIN! WIN! WIN!" Another is saying this: "You guys (myself included) are taking this way too seriously." A third is saying: "Why are everyone's arguments basically eloquent restatements of the phrase 'You are wrong, I am right', without any logistical evidence?'"

Also, thank you, KO, for making the point I was about to make about this being Bartown.
Nothing matters anymore as everything is swallowed up by an endless abyss, signalled by me yelling, "Papa!"
Excellent, that ends that rather nicely.
Takes out 2 Plasma Pistols, One labeled as "For SF", and the other "For Maverick".
I fire at SF First.

Follow the rules. Or else. I have things in the back room that
would torment even you.

I aim at Maverick

Play Nice. If you are going to come here, follow the rules.
Both pistols shatter as my revolver goes off. "Oi, I have carrying any kind of pistol trademarked in these parts!"
I walk into the building and set a cylindrical device on the counter that as I remove my hand counts down from 0:05. I then disappear into a worm hole as the device reaches 1 and then 0. The entire facility and everything in it is reduced to sub-atomic particles.
I love how SF doesn't even get a warning.

...and BTW, why is everyone trying to blow this place up? Seriously, if you don't like it don't buy its products. Free market, people. Vote with your money. Nuclear bombs are a little... over the top.
I was simply trying to end an argument. Which must of ended, being that this place has just been consumed by a grandpappy me.