Most Gratifying Moves in StarCraft

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Getting a surround with Ling Bane Muta around a Bio army and watching it melt like butter in a hot pan.
Popping infestors with feedback

Storm / timewarp combos

Fungal chains on large groups of mutas in zvz
04/24/2014 08:46 AMPosted by Leongrad
Killing mutalisks, in any way, and feedbacking that cheesy @ss medivac full of crap heading to my base.

Ah, yes. Forgot about feedbacking full energy medivacs loaded with units. That is always a nice feeling lol.

04/24/2014 09:15 AMPosted by KillerBunny
drones lining up and that one juicy blue flame hellion shot....

There's another really good one I missed.
Every time a mutalisk dies.
04/24/2014 10:13 AMPosted by Edowyth

lol that reminds me. Every time a Zerg player forgets to baby sit their Mutas and they engage my Marines I start to open my mouth like I'm about to laugh.
Picking off a fully loaded medevac.
and
04/24/2014 10:15 AMPosted by Incubus
lol that reminds me. Every time a Zerg player forgets to baby sit their Mutas and they engage my Marines I start to open my mouth like I'm about to laugh.

I do that too! My brother says it looks like a maniacal smile -_-
Running Banelings into worker clusters. Somehow even more satisfying then killing clumped units.

Coming back from defending a push to check on your Warp Prism drop and finding 4 Zealots with 15+ kills each.

Widow Mines shooting anything. BFH killing workers or Zerglings.

And, of course. . .

it will always be using feedback on fully loaded medivacs with full energy. no greater feeling in all of starcraft.
The first thing that came to mind was when Nestea pulled off the offensive Spine Crawler rush in the GSL. The casting in that match also got me extra excited.

As for a more general example, setting up a flank on your opponent and then having it work out perfectly is extremely satisfying. :)
Stoping 3 cheesy allins in a single game and geting "l2p" instead of GG from the protoss. Simply priceless.
04/24/2014 01:45 PMPosted by Psione
The first thing that came to mind was when [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17DDFVNXbkI"]Nestea pulled off the offensive Spine Crawler rush[/url] in the GSL. The casting in that match also got me extra excited.

As for a more general example, setting up a flank on your opponent and then having it work out perfectly is extremely satisfying. :)

Oh my gawd!

How many times has any Zerg player ever wanted to do that?

:D
Burrowed banelings detonating successfully.
Just won a game with swarm host drop, that was gratifying!
04/24/2014 01:55 PMPosted by Cheeseling
Stoping 3 cheesy allins in a single game and geting "l2p" instead of GG from the protoss. Simply priceless.

Oh yes, this is the best :D

Had a former masters Protoss fail a blink-allin vs me (my EU Terran is gold rofl) on a map truly retarded to attempt blink on, when he saw all my bio come out of the myriad of bunkers I had and stim towards his stalker ball he said Terran was OP and exited the game. I nearly cried :')
For me as a Terran, so far it was that mega-mega Drone Hellion roast I had on Yeonsu that I've linked on the forums so many times.

Also, splitting well enough that my army actually survives a Baneling Mutalisk push-back feels pretty darn good.

♠ Zerg
Winning against protoss ever. No I'm not QQing, I'm just really bad at TvP
When HyuN won WCS America using a unit composition that Zergs never use. He also never goes tier 3. HyuN's Roach base builds are a spectacle to watch. The guy always puts up amazingly entertaining games. My favorite Zerg pro and SC2 player.
Theres also something satisfying when you manage to get up close to a zergs swarm hosts.

That jackpot feeling like "yes, i finally got them" when they just spawned locusts in the other direction and theres just the herd of them sitting there...

for some reason their death reminds me of cherry pie being cut..idk...
Nervously waiting for that bastard reaper to accidentally waltz into the center of my worker line, just as I select all of my workers and attack it so it gets surrounded and killed without killing any SCV's. DELICIOUS

Also, spotting a scan in my mineral line, and having enough time to position a siege tank and widow mine right under that drop and shutting it down. Best part of that is when I watch the replay, and his cam idles for about ten seconds. I cant help but adlib him saying, "GGVJHFFDSISDJSD!!!!!%$%$%^%$#" lol