Shattered (RP Discussion)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
But, it's still all there...

And that means I can still do worse before the Mods feel that I am going overboard with my posts in DH... *Maniac smile cue*
Thank you mods.
Thank you steel.

I will not reply to what Mav said as I did read it. I'm sure the moderator made it clear but I just want to re-iterate. This is a place to sign up or discuss my RP. That is all.

Speaking of which, how do you all feel about the dice system?
05/22/2014 03:53 PMPosted by Korozain
Speaking of which, how do you all feel about the dice system?

Should be fun. Kinda wanting to use teh system as well, mostly because one of my previous RPs.... was a bit frustrating to others in how long I made the guys last.
It's...touchy. I can see it for certain encounters for combat, but the rest of it is...sorta unneeded. I mean, you've always done well in the past. Why change up your approach?
Because it makes loot more controlled. And I want certain things to be of random chance like they really are, or just to stir the pot and make things interesting. >:3
Or you could establish a list of what you'll find for loot before we start and you're the DM. Why do you need to roll dice to add something horrible to the mix?
Because... Horrible things make the experience better sometimes...

But for loot i will have a list of x # of items you can find, ill number em, roll the dice. And that's what you get.

Also made some changes to the char sheet pertaining to weapons, please change your sheets accordingly.
05/22/2014 04:24 PMPosted by Korozain
Also made some changes to the char sheet pertaining to weapons, please change your sheets accordingly.

05/19/2014 08:01 PMPosted by Korozain
For weapons try to describe armor as light, medium ,or heavy.

Do you want us to describe the gun, and define where the armor falls under, or...?
Ok for weapons and armor I mean like a tag.

Like along with the description put what type of fun it is as well.
05/22/2014 04:40 PMPosted by Korozain
Ok for weapons and armor I mean like a tag.

Like along with the description put what type of fun it is as well.

Yarp. Done then.
Thank you Jester. Would you mind notifying people on dA?
Koro: WHC! also I do plan to apply but will make character later.
We read you know.
Sorry!

And I know just dA gets around quicker.
I think my sheet's OK, since I already tagged what they were originally.
Yeah you're fine. Even gave a picture for the armor...

I'd like some heavies and medium armored fellows, also perhaps a Sapper. And explosives expert. Well also need a medic and I can cover a machinegun wielding heavy but that doesn't mean you all can't make one as well!
I'm sticking to one character in this one. I've got three in WHC and scores in DH and...yeah.
I understand haha
As of right now I will not be making another character, but I might at another time. Also, on the dice system note, I'm good with it, albeit not thrilled about it. Because although it does add more control, more RPG feel, it also can restrict creativity in a single post. Plus the twin team won't be able to shine as brightly.
05/22/2014 05:00 PMPosted by Korozain
I'd like some heavies and medium armored fellows, also perhaps a Sapper. And explosives expert. Well also need a medic and I can cover a machinegun wielding heavy but that doesn't mean you all can't make one as well!

Alright, getting a Firebat set up.