Black screen, hard lock up

Technical Support
Iso if you have a multi core processor start sc2 press ctrl alt delete go to SC2 process right click go down to Set affinity and uncheck some of the cores, that fixed my problem, and it even runs FASTER than it was before.
Since SC II can only use 2 cores, run MSCONFIG, click the Boot tab, click Advanced options..., check Number of processors:, and set the drop down box to a value of 2 or less. May also want to disable HT in the BIOS. Since I made this change SC II runs with all options set to max resolution without a single hitch.
SC II can only make use of 2 cores/cpus. If you are running a CPU with more than two cores, run MSCONFIG, click the Boot tab, click Advanced options..., check Number of processors:, and set the drop down box to a value of 2 or less. May also want to disable HT in the BIOS. Since I made this change SC II runs with all options set to max resolution without a single hitch.
SC II can only make use of 2 cores/cpus. If you are running a CPU with more than two cores, run MSCONFIG, click the Boot tab, click Advanced options..., check Number of processors:, and set the drop down box to a value of 2 or less. May also want to disable HT in the BIOS. Since I made this change SC II runs with all options set to max resolution without a single hitch.
dupe, ignore
I have ATI HD radeon 4600 and I have tried 3 differnt blizz techs, they all did not help very well.
They don't realize it is their game at fault here. I can play high smoothly and crash so I set it to all low and it still crashes. Updated and everything.

BLUES LOOK HERE! patch it up please?
I will be a very happy starcraft 2 player :)
..()_()
=(-.-)=
..(bb)
DO IT FOR THE BUNNY
PS I tried the core thing and it failed to help at all
im also having this issue, havent done any multi player... i had already beat the game normal and about to start hard, the update (1.1.1) came and on mission 3 the screen goes black and stays that way never to come back on. every time form that moment on i can get into the game paly for about 5 or 10 minutes, it goes black and i'm forced to hard shut down. made sure everything possible that can be updated is updated. uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. used the repair tool no issues forund. cleaned hard disk, opened and cleaned fan, ran 2 defrags and same thing every time.. agian it started after 1.1.1 and i had already beat the game. i dont understand why its doing this.