[Ladder] Placement is still broken

General Discussion
Placement matches and resulting placement are still broken. Was silver/gold in Beta, placed Bronze after couple brutal matches against 200+ APM average ex-Diamonds.
You were suppose to fix this before going live?
Disappointing.
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. Fix what exactly?

You are put up against random people at various skill levels to see how you perform. I'm sure it matters a bit more on win/lose basis but it still takes in your performance.

You might want to take into the account the amount of people playing the game now then there was in the beta.

I don't think it is broken after the information you have given. You're performance placed you in bronze, have fun in bronze and work your way up the ranks. Have fun and don't get disgruntled.
What hope new players have if I am placed into Bronze? I wasn't even trying to smurf, but that what it will end up.

What hope new players have if I am placed into Bronze? I wasn't even trying to smurf, but that what it will end up.

You will win your way out of bronze pretty quickly if your that good. The first couple days will be rough till everyone gets where they belong. The longer we all keep playing the better the matchmaking will be for everyone......in theory.
I just play win or lose. However work is stealing time. I wish...I wish I could just play and play :(
I find the matchmaking system pretty good, only problem is im getting a weird bug where it doesnt show anything in the matchmaking area....
Random opponents are random?
If you think you are to good for bronze you will obviously rank out of it. So are you just impacient? Blizz cant fix placing you randomly with pros during placement.