Awful frame delay - menus included

Technical Support
Ok... the game installed perfectly fine, cinematic intro plays perfectly fine without lag, but when I try to play even just the tutorials, I can notice a horrible frame lag. It's also present when choosing menu options - the mouse highlights the buttons considerably after I point the cursor on it. I am running Windows Vista Home premium (32 bit) and have GeForce 7100 graphics card. The nvidia 7000 series is supposed to be supported for starcraft 2 (although maybe on low settings only). I went to the nvidia page and downloaded and installed the most recent driver (256) and I still have the bad frame lag.

How can I get rid of this frame lag? I'm trying to run it on all lowest settings possible even.... I don't care about having perfect graphics, I just want to be able to play this game without lag. My comp is only 2 years old, it SHOULD be able to play this game on the lowest settings. Anyone have any ideas or have the 7100 graphics card and gotten it to work? If so, PLEASE help.

Thanks.
Hey Same Thing to. I Have ATI HD3200 Intergraed. I Think people said that billzard is going to come out with a patch to fix it. but idk. give it a week or 2 and billzard should have it all fixed up
You are using a horribly slow and old video card. what do you expect? 60 fps? The opening cinematic played fine because it was a VIDEO. everything after is rendered in game. And kevin are you joking? Yea, an integrated video card is gonna play it fine after a patch.
7100 is not horribly slow and old. My PC is only 2 years old now. It is past the minimum requirements, and I'm only trying to play on the lowest settings. And I get 8 FPS; that's not right. And seeing as people are having the same problem with the GeForce 9000 series and better, it's obviously a problem with the game. Just look at this forum. Everyone is having this problem.
dude. my frame rate sucks same as his. everybody is haveing this problem dude. i have everything on low driver updates. and the whole 9 yards. crap frame rate. and HD cinematic's LAG so bad. its the frist day this game is not perfect yet
So I'm having similar issues. I recognize that my video card is garbage and not supported but worry that it will turn out to be more than just that. I'm not a computer guy (haven't bought a game since original sc). My lag is incredibly horrible but everything else is at recommended level. Replacing my vid card should make a massive difference right? I don't want to sink any more money into this if it won't make a difference. Thank you!!!
KevinS, that depends on a lot of factors about your computer. What are your specs?
GeForce 7100 is under the system requirements. HD 3200 is a tad under the requirements (A Radeon 9800 is still faster) so it'll run on the lowest settings decently until the game gets really busy.
7100 is not horribly slow and old. My PC is only 2 years old now. It is past the minimum requirements, and I'm only trying to play on the lowest settings. And I get 8 FPS; that's not right. And seeing as people are having the same problem with the GeForce 9000 series and better, it's obviously a problem with the game. Just look at this forum. Everyone is having this problem.
Which 9000 series? 9100 is under the requirements and the 9400 is stretching it. 9500 starts to stretch its wings a bit.

Tech Support/Billing

It's a Protoss unit, sarge, coming thru the south pass. He looks broke
http://www.surveymk.com/s/H2S6NPZ
my card passes the requims. its shader 4.0 dirextx 10. suport. 512mb. card. and urs is only 128. mine should run good. but it dont. even on low. its the FPS. everybody is haveing problems. even with good cards.
Ive been posting on this since day 1. Nothing is going to be resolved and the CMs wont have anything to say other than your computer is crap and you should upgrade it. Ive said it before, and I will say it again:

When I read minimum requirements, I expect the game to play smoothly on low settings on that type of computer. Recommended settings should play on med-high.