Vote: Favorite New Streamer in 2014

General Discussion
Please cast your vote here for this category in the 2014 Blizzard Stream Awards, powered by Twitch.tv.

Results will not be revealed when you vote! We’ll present the complete results for all 21 categories of awards on March 18, 2015 on our blogs and on blog.twitch.tv.

Thank you!
Favorite New StarCraft II Streamer in 2014
Poll ended on Mar 17, 2015
Sacsri cuz his really funny.
I guess Naniwa didn't really start until 2015. So I'll give you a pass and go with the bigboi.
Breaker being on the list is so stupid/funny that I logged in just to vote for him.
How can you note vote for Parting?
Most of these options are bad. They're all Koreans that play k-pop with no webcam, no chat interaction, and no stream consistency.
OMG
my personal best newcomer: PiLiPiLi
check him out, he plays high gm protoss with great commentary!
03/10/2015 02:06 PMPosted by PcH
with no webcam

With webcam on keyboard
outlaw is a pimp
#PureLegacy y u so eZ Kappa
Wheres AgileZerg :(
Soulkey for sure. Good to see a top notch Zerg play.
03/10/2015 01:54 PMPosted by lestye
How can you note vote for Parting?
>vote
>click on "Results"
>get nothing
ThE trUe bEsT sTReAmEr................ ........ ... iS avilo, chAmP......... UnDerSTANd??????????????
EvEn iF hE ISN't NeW.................... ................ ........................ hE wINs......................
-1 for EXTREME bias.................
OUTLAW Is the most underrated streamer on twitch right now.
I cannot recommend Outlaw enough. His insistence on playing only SC2 even when chat begs him to play pokemon, his in depth commentary during every live game, and his obsession with getting everyone's name right in chat are just a few of his high points. If you haven't visited his channel yet, do yourself a favor and check him out - you won't be disappointed!
NeuroStarcraft?
He's awesome :D