Won't connect to battle.net account

Mac Technical Support
cant connect... havent logged in a long time...?
same problem here, had a new computer built and its pretty powerful, gtx 560, so get to log in screen, lets me type my email add and password, then I hit enter, its just stays there... Wanna play sc2 nao! T_T
Can we see about getting a trace to the login server?

Trace Route to Login Server
1. go to Mac HD => Applications => Utilities folder
2. open the Network Utility program
3. choose Traceroute tab
4. in the box enter: us.logon.battle.net
5. click the Trace button
6. select all the data that comes up in the box below
7. command + c to copy the data
8. in your reply, use command + v to paste the data

Pfft! Secret doors, who needs 'em? What do I care about secret doors?... and the unparalleled delights they keep hidden from the world!
same but i think i pushed a button that says do not allow this to use my internet but i dont no how to undo can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
i have the same issue. i type in my user, but it says it can't connect and i can't even put in my password. help?
i can get the username screen but it just says connecting to battle.net and never does can i get help plzz
You will need to put your Battle.net email address, instead of username. That may be the issue.

If it's stuck at connecting, this might be something to due to a network issue. Is there a specific connection message that you are seeing? Any screenshots would help. If you have not done so, try doing these basic steps to see if this helps.

Powercycle network devices
    1. Unplug your modem and router (if you have one.)
    2. Let them set for 30-60 seconds.
    3. Plug them back in modem first, then the router.
    4. Test

Resetting permissions on the Starcraft II folder
    1. Select the Starcraft II folder
    2. Press Command + I
    3. In the Info box, go to the Sharing & Permissions section and click on the lock and unlock it, entering your admin password when prompted.
    4. Make sure you have Read & Write permissions
    5. Click on the Burst icon (cog wheel) and select Apply to enclosed items

Then run a repair from the repair tool located in /Applications/Starcraft II/Support.

Pfft! Secret doors, who needs 'em? What do I care about secret doors?... and the unparalleled delights they keep hidden from the world!
I am having the problem of the the game is awaiting a response from battle.net thing
Here is my traceroute, what does this mean?

Traceroute has started…

traceroute to us.logon.battle.net (12.129.206.130), 64 hops max, 72 byte packets
1 * * *
2 * * *
3 * * *
4 * * *
5 * * *
6 * * *
7 * * *
8 * * *
9 * * *
10 * * *
11 * * *
12 * * *
13 * * *
14 * * *
15 * * *
16 * * *
17 * * *
18 * * *
19 * * *
20 * * *
21 * * *
22 * * *
23 * * *
24 * * *
25 * * *
26 * * *
27 * * *
28 * * *
29 * * *
30 * * *
31 * * *
32 * * *
33 * * *
34 * * *
35 * * *
36 * * *
37 * * *
38 * * *
39 * * *
40 * * *
41 * * *
42 * * *
43 * * *
44 * * *
45 * * *
46 * * *
47 * * *
48 * * *
49 * * *
50 * * *
51 * * *
52 * * *
53 * * *
54 * * *
55 * * *
56 * * *
57 * * *
58 * * *
59 * * *
60 * * *
61 * * *
62 * * *
63 * * *
64 * * *
Delta, based on that trace i'd have to guess something is flat wrong with your dns server, or settings. you can't even get past your router. it's also possible your router is just blocking traces. First i'd try rebooting mac to see if that fixes dns issue. maybe reboot router/modem while at it. Beyond that, that's a tricky thing to fix without knowing more details, like ISP, OS version, router/modem models and firmware versions, etc.
im having the same problem on PC
im from japan..haven't played for a couple of months..i've been playing on americas ever since and now when I try to connect to america it just loads and it never end..but I can play on sea..when I change region to america it wont enter it just loads
Hey Marked,

I've answered your other thread, so let's work on that oen thread. This is an old thread. Look below for the current link.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7811021716