Where's the Free Name Change?

General Discussion
It's advertised here:
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-ii-service-name-change

However, if I go to: Account > StarCraft 2

I notice there is nowhere to change my name. Where do I do it at?
Wait for the start of the new season then it should he there
Thanks for bringing this up. New name changes for the upcoming season are scheduled to be applied tomorrow, April 10.

If you have an existing name change available, we suggest using it before that time, as name changes do not stack.

If you currently do not have any name change available, you should see the option appear after that date.
Forget the free name change. Where is the "Pay for a name change feature" they said was coming like 5 years a go.
04/09/2015 01:58 PMPosted by Psione
Thanks for bringing this up. New name changes for the upcoming season are scheduled to be applied tomorrow, April 10.

If you have an existing name change available, we suggest using it before that time, as name changes do not stack.

If you currently do not have any name change available, you should see the option appear after that date.

I named my clan after you ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

But how do you change your name to begin with?

I've never used one, the feature doesn't appear to exist under Account.
same here, I don't have that "Character Name Change" thingy too >.<

Shop Sc2 products free name change
Yeah it's gone T_T Oh well.

All this time I've wasted, saving up to decide on the perfect name change...

Only to find they don't stack!?

Shop Sc2 products free name change

Look at my first post. Link is there. Takes you to your account page, where it doesn't exist.

The Free Name Change does not exist.
i havent changed my name this season but there is still no button to change it is this a bug? will it be fixed next season? every player on Eu has this problem actually. i dont know how it works in other regions.

Australian time, it's the 10th today.....?
04/09/2015 02:51 PMPosted by Jake
All this time I've wasted, saving up to decide on the perfect name change...
Only to find they don't stack!?

I never plan on changing mine, but it'd be funny to have like 8 free name changes sitting around.
Why can't I change my name to UnluckyGod? Is that Blizzard ban "God" word?
Still nothing on my sc2 game management section :s
04/10/2015 08:30 AMPosted by JeongWooLee
Still nothing on my sc2 game management section :s

Same here. No eligible characters
Same. Haven't used a name change since about 5 seasons ago. I follow the OP link and get directed to my hots collectors account page. No name change option appears.
welp rip the name change dream :/