Myco's Guide to Lower Leagued toss players.

Protoss Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 16 Next
lolz,so horst is actully admiring this guide xD
bump
My only question is why are you afraid of mushrooms?
Born with this mental handicapp =D
Myco, would you mind if I friended you? I feel like I'm at a point where a little input on my play from a high level player would help a lot. I have beaten platinum and diamond players but, still lose to silver/gold so I can't advance. I need to figure out which aspects of play I need to concentrate on.
Thanks for the guide.
Ofc,just msg me when u see me on ^^.
Though i'd be studying for some exams coming up and got some project over the weekend,but I should still be on quite a bit =D
myco show me naka's guide. i want to compare. ty
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/933153625?page=1
I'll beat him with sheer number of guides =D.
I'll prob write another over the weekend I think.
Thanks for the great guide, I love it.
I'm new to sc2, just started a month ago, and I'm sure this guide will be a good reference for me.
Bump
Good Job Bit*h
01/23/2011 1:12 PMPosted by PepsiPoP
Your punctuation and spelling are horrible. Unless you fix it, this guide will be of limited use.

You're a ##!#.

Anyway, this guide helps me alot. Well, some of it. I knew the fundamentals and really only focused on when to expand and how to wall off. But still, a great guide for noobs like me :D
01/23/2011 1:12 PMPosted by PepsiPoP
Your punctuation and spelling are horrible. Unless you fix it, this guide will be of limited use.

And you should go to hell, you inconsiderate fool.
I ♥ u guys.
Still my spelling was terrible earlier,you guys are reading the "fixed version" =D
Any Ideas Myco?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1965570497
Too sleepy now to check replays...
msg me tmrw,and i'll have a look.
can i friend u
This is a fantastic guide, take it from a guy like me, I've been to platinum and smacked back down to silver. I'd love to add you and learn some more from you. I've gone up and down these forums looking over numerous pages of the protoss strategies without anything to piece together, or any individual strategy.
I noticed several red flags throughout where I said to myself "Wow, I need to try that."
Great fundamental guide

Thanks Dude