Myco's Guide to Lower Leagued toss players.

Protoss Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 16 Next
Holy #^*% I am away for so long and people still defend me...
I feel so loved ♥
05/17/2011 03:39 PMPosted by VMSMyco
I feel so loved ♥

You are, Myco. You are. <3
you're a #@@ myco.
05/17/2011 07:57 PMPosted by Bleak
you're a #@@ myco.

You know you miss me.
Don even try to lie
I have to say, i do most of these things, and i'm still in bronze >.> Anyone who thinks bronze people are nooby should play with me... I'd like to teach you a thing or two about respect.
05/28/2011 01:28 PMPosted by TheEskimo
I have to say, i do most of these things, and i'm still in bronze >.> Anyone who thinks bronze people are nooby should play with me... I'd like to teach you a thing or two about respect.

You've won 5 games in Season 2 and apparently so long ago that your history doesn't even show them. You don't rank up if you don't ladder...
Nice advice, Ive been trying to struggle with protoss for a while couldn't find the right thing to do. But thanks for all of this .
thanks
I need help with my mid and late game a lil, im really good early
yo, if u see this, add me, id like to face u mr. bronze league lol, add me, 818 is my character #
This post is incredibly helpful as I make the switch from terran to protoss. Thanks Myco!
You're doing great work! I'll be sure to recommend my noob friends visit this page for the fundamentals of protoss.

Our lives for Aiur!!
G'day, I was just wondering if u could help me here....

My friend is terran and he always pushes out with marines and marauders at the perfect time, around 6-7min. I'm protoss and I never have enough army to survive his push. Zealots are useless, he slows them down with his marauders and kills them before they get to his army. My stalkers are useless, coz marauders are OP. I always try to force field off my ramp, but he just waits until my forcefield runs out before killing me. Could someone please help? What early protoss unit counters a bio ball?
I LOVE YOU MYCO!!! <3<3<3<3 :D:D:D:D
found it extremely helpful i impliment these strats

My friend is terran and he always pushes out with marines and marauders at the perfect time, around 6-7min. I'm protoss and I never have enough army to survive his push. Zealots are useless, he slows them down with his marauders and kills them before they get to his army. My stalkers are useless, coz marauders are OP. I always try to force field off my ramp, but he just waits until my forcefield runs out before killing me. Could someone please help? What early protoss unit counters a bio ball?

Well if you scout him going 3-4 rax he's most likely gonna go for an early MM push so just make 4 gateways, delay your tech and keep producing units out of your gateways and make sure you have some sentries for forcefields and try to split up his army.

Well if you scout him going 3-4 rax he's most likely gonna go for an early MM push so just make 4 gateways, delay your tech and keep producing units out of your gateways and make sure you have some sentries for forcefields and try to split up his army.

You dont 4gate against MM...You may held off the first wave easier,but without colo/ht/upgrades gateway unit dont stand on chance on 1 base against MM.The best you can do is just practise your forcefield,keep some zealot to tank for stalker/sentries,and pull a few worker when you needs to.When you are going 3g robo,1 immortal before going colossi helps alot too.

Marauders are not op,send in some zealot to tank for your stalkers,it takes a long time for maruaders to kill zealots,if he doesnt kite zealot chop them up(with good forcefield he may not even be able to kite),If he does kite,stalker gets quite a few free shot off marauders.
I consider myself mid gold, and this guide helped me immensely! Thank you sir for helping me perfect my 4gate/3gate Robo. If you wouldn't mind I'm going to friend you and maybe we can chat sometime in game. Many kudos for the great guide. :)

~Creed
VMSMyco i used to play a little league but went to custom games forever cuz i stank at league.
i went 4 gate for a while but i dont anymore because i found a strategy that can kill your reputation, but almost always wins and you failed to mention it
PHOTON CANNON RUSH (dramatic music)
but other than that your guide helped me a lot perfect my 4 gate strategy.