One thing pisses me off in campaign (Spoiler)

General Discussion
11/18/2015 12:10 AMPosted by Imposter
Zeratul always seemed kinda lame to me in SC2. Tidings of DoOoOooOoM!

It was the prophecy's matter. If there never was one, I bet he'd act more to help his people in a more direct way
11/17/2015 07:27 AMPosted by Inprea
Actually as this is a blizzard game I expected a tragic ending

Really? I thought the opposite because it is a Blizzard game. Blizzard stopped doing traumatic endings. The only times they are really tragic is if it's going to pave way for another expansion.
Actiblizzard stopped traumatic endings, because they just think, it doesn't bring much profit (which is wrong). A good story brings profit, and a well written ending, no matter whether its happy or tragic end. A cheap prophecy is not good storytelling.

I don't even get why it has to be some prophecy. Zeratul already touched the Overminds mind once, he could've touched some preservers mind as well and find Amons plan stored in it. And it would be less weird than:

"Well I found some big stone where someone looked into the future again and chiseled Amons big and evil masterplan."
There was no joy in life for Zeratul, he can't even have sex.

He'd end up living in a Nexus somewhere on Aiur where kid Protoss made fun of him while he explained to them why their life for Aiur is the ultimate joy in their life.

Raynor on the other hand had a very, very, very flexible Kerrigan for all eternity. Now that is what I am talking about.
I would have loved that after Kerrigan ascended she turned around and back stabbed everyone again killing Raynor and Artanis all according to her plan to gain infinite power and domination over the galaxy> I mean you kept hearing Amon tell Ouros during the terran epilogue "you know what she is capable of!" implying that you still can't trust her.
11/17/2015 06:22 PMPosted by Samariyu
Kerrigan went from being one of my favorite characters and one of the best video game villains to the worst thing about SC2.
Hey MaskedImposter nice to see you ^^

Anyhow, can anyone tell me why I feel Kerrigan is a bit like a Super Saiyan?
11/18/2015 02:47 PMPosted by PsioniX
11/17/2015 06:22 PMPosted by Samariyu
Kerrigan went from being one of my favorite characters and one of the best video game villains to the worst thing about SC2.

Not the worst thing, PsioniX. In the end, she DID see the errors of her ways. The main problem with the epilogue was that because she didn't lose her powers, she didn't have to sacrifice anything.