artanis is too naive

General Discussion
am i the only one who thinks artanis was too stupid, i mean he trusted kerrigan and the tal darim, if amon was like "hey hybrids go ask artanis to be his friend cause u dont like me anymore and wanna join him then kill him in his sleep" artanis would tottaly fall for that as he trust anyone without even thinking, god if amon himself said "hey dude im tired of being an evil god i will now be cool and all k?" artanis would take the bait.
He was facing utter destruction of all life in the universe so I think he was willing to accept any help he could get, even if it meant being betrayed the consequences would be worth it.
He asked Kerrigan for advice. She suggested he subjugate his enemies to fight for his cause. He took that advice, only instead of subjugating his enemies he rallied them.
11/14/2015 08:36 AMPosted by Ticklefist
He asked Kerrigan for advice. She suggested he subjugate his enemies to fight for his cause. He took that advice, only instead of subjugating his enemies he rallied them.

Exactly. He was taking a risk with Kerrigan, but Alarak had already made his point by rescuing Artanis in the first place.
Artanis is naïve, but of course, who wouldn't ally themselves with someone of my power? He did not really have much choice..
He killed Zeratul, who had seen it all. He had to make it count, also, saw prophecies.
11/14/2015 08:39 AMPosted by Kelthar
Exactly. He was taking a risk with Kerrigan, but Alarak had already made his point by rescuing Artanis in the first place.

Yes but that happened while Artanis was still in the temple. He didn't know about Alarak just yet.

What I had expected to happen was when Kerrigan told him she wasn't his enemy, he would have said, "While you breathe, you will ALWAYS be the enemy of my people" and proceed to attack her anyway