[Spoiler] Who Created The Terrans?

General Discussion
11/20/2015 10:23 PMPosted by razen
11/20/2015 10:04 PMPosted by ragnarok

I don't quite see how the void seeds life. Yes we see the shadow creatures, but how do you explain how those turn into the beings of this universe? Plus the Xel'Naga had to create the gateway to the Void, can it develop on its own?

Void seep energy into mortal realm right? Well, as recent discovery, energies ultimately created everything. So, I guess that's how void would create life. (again, not exactly the real science, just some correlation)

also, xel naga didn't create the gateway to the void. they are from the void. they created the gateway to the known universe.

I imagine it goes something like this:

life created from void, void create void organism
life continue to cycle, xel'naga watch over them
life grow stronger, xel'naga give slight guidance for essence and form to free from void
,xel'naga free from void, create new universe

again, no official lore clarification. everything just based on conjecture.

not to push the envelope so to speak but....with all that we found out you could deduce or even say that it takes the void energies and the essence of the xel naga to seed life instead of just the void perhaps like a necessary combination?

Form(xel naga), Essence(xel naga), energy(void?).

life?

if you've already said this and ive missed read what you said then sorry, bit tired atm lol 6:31 am :D
11/20/2015 07:00 PMPosted by DukeOSausage
where do humans come from in the SC lore?

God

checkmate atheists
11/20/2015 10:31 PMPosted by xeN
with all that we found out you could deduce or even say that it takes the void energies and the essence of the xel naga to seed life instead of just the void perhaps like a necessary combination?

Really hard to say. Void energies so far have been used mainly to TAKE life. Don't know if it can give life (in terms of NON shadow entities)
Hello, DukeOSausage. May I take a moment to tell you about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

Edit: Damn it, DDay. You beat me to it.
Terrans are based off humans. Therefore, however you think humans were created, apply that to Terrans
11/21/2015 02:54 AMPosted by HeReTiC

now I am the master
11/21/2015 03:01 AMPosted by DDay
11/21/2015 02:54 AMPosted by HeReTiC

now I am the master

All hail DDay, King* of the forums!

* The forums already have a king and he will never be dethroned
11/21/2015 03:03 AMPosted by HeReTiC
11/21/2015 03:01 AMPosted by DDay

now I am the master

Foolish Kerrigan, the might of the Probe Empire cannot be contested.
11/21/2015 03:08 AMPosted by Kelthar
11/21/2015 03:03 AMPosted by HeReTiC

Foolish Kerrigan, the might of the Probe Empire cannot be contested.

Now, now, let's be civil. I've never said we can't have both a king and an emperor.
Heratic how many accounts have you bought now? How long does it take you to go thru the campaign again on brutal to get that portrait? Loser
11/21/2015 03:27 AMPosted by IIIIIIIIIIII
How long does it take you to go thru the campaign again on brutal to get that portrait?

Scrub detected

might as well sell that barcode account looks like you wont be needing it ever :^)
11/20/2015 06:28 PMPosted by Sentinel
Annunaki
Now that we know who created life, we still need to know who created sOs.
There is a theory that I've read days ago after the launch of LotV

Terrans were never created by the Xel'Naga, but the Xel'Naga saw some potential with us humans. It didn't work out really well for them and moved on to another planet.
The last trace about the Xel'Naga that Terrans have are their psionic powers (Ghosts).
Real-life lore states that...

Religion will tell you that answer, science can too...

There would be alot of conflict if Humans in SC were made by the Xel'naga...
I'd say it's something like Mass Effect.

At first Protheans present themselves as top race, then Reapers are the top race with no beggining and end even if it makes no sense, and in the end not even the Reapers' creators are the ultimate beings.

So I say Xel'Naga are nothing but a more advanced race, or somehow "boosted" version of existing races, they are not gods.

tl;dr what we're seeing in the game is not as grand as it seems, in fact it's very small.
Bearded White Jesus made the Terran. Common knowledge.
11/20/2015 07:10 PMPosted by FajitaEata
The Kerrigan thing is what confuses me the most. You have to be pure of essence and pure of form to ascend, but she's a Zerg Human hybrid. Humans aren't pure of form to my knowledge. I mean except me :D

I see your purity of form and raise you by my purity of essence.

Then I can upload my purity of essence into your pure form and ascend. Pretty sure you don't have the same avenue open to you.
The Uldaar cinematic, if I remember correctly, just said that the Xel'naga seed life throughout the galaxy, and then watch over their creations until two of them finally come together to complete the cycle. The retcon also states that Amon chose two specific species, Protoss and Zerg, and sped up their evolution in order to accomplish his plans.

On the Kerrigan aspect, puritiy of essence is defined in the campaign as the ability to change, like the zerg. Purity of form, however, is simply referred to as possessing the capabilities for vast psionic power. The protoss were the primary candidates for this, but it's not a trait lacking in humans either, which is why the overmind first went after them. Kerrigan, being a powerful terran psychic merged with the strength of the primal zerg, contained both purities within herself, making her capable of receiving Xel'naga DNA and ascending.
11/20/2015 09:52 PMPosted by razen
See, this is again, where I remember things VERY differently. As I recall, Void itself seed lfie. Xel'Nagans are just care takers.

This is how I remember it. I remember that the Xel'naga found Zerg and Protoss separately and interacted with them in order to find out if they had what it took to eventually become Xel'Naga. Protoss failed, and then they moved on to Zerg. I might have it backwards, but I feel like they thought Protoss had purity of essence but thought their psychic link hive mind thing was the wrong direction and abandoned them. Then they thought zerg had purity of form and I don't remember why they gave up on them.