If every single nerf was reverted

General Discussion
12/14/2015 11:22 PMPosted by SoliDSnaKE
lol of course terran since theve been nerfed more times than protoss and zerg COMBINED.... and the funny thing is theve been the weakest race statistically for the past 5 years...... go figure??

Why is this getting downvoted? +1 for EXTREME truth.
12/14/2015 11:22 PMPosted by SoliDSnaKE
lol of course terran since theve been nerfed more times than protoss and zerg COMBINED.... and the funny thing is theve been the weakest race statistically for the past 5 years...... go figure??
I wonder if Bit.by.bit would come out of retirement for this patch. It'd be fun to watch...you know for like 5 games.
12/15/2015 12:37 PMPosted by Jaded
Bit.by.bit

What is this?
dont forget the old archon toilet
12/17/2015 12:18 AMPosted by Gorthauer
What is this?

King of SCV pulls. I think he did it as the first one at the beginning of Wol.
I believe terran was broken in a stage way earlier than other races. Hellions would just kill every zerg before the could get their 1 supply roaches.

I don't know how protoss would fare with pylon overcharge, but i am sure liberators with insane range would just kill them
You guys realize terran could build baracks before depot before...imagine how fast those reaper rushes would hit, with grenades hitting building and grenades speed...

Yea, terran would be beyond broken. Mass reaper all-ins are already strong, it would be nearly unstoppable..
Research Hallucination?

plsnotthatagain
Only reverting nerfs, not buffs :P

If you're going pre-WoL release, Terrans would probably win any game at the early phases with SCVs pulls. 60 HP workers for realz.
Terran for sure due to the crazy broken early game they had in WoL. Translate it into this expansion and we got extremely OP early game for terran that no one other than another terran can survive.
It would be zerg. You ask why?

Swarmhosts, infestors, vipers!

Biggest nerf to terran was the ghost nerf back in wol. Outside of that, terran had no big nerfs, only small ones. But ghost cant stop swarmhost, infestor and viper.

Also the timings you guys listed. They are all stoppable except maybe one. Reaper in the past were really good vs buildings because of their grenade. What will we keep? The mine or the grenade? or both? If both early game will go always to terrans.

EDIT: I believe the earliest imba composition of zerg would be ravager infestor.
12/17/2015 02:38 AMPosted by Khas
I believe terran was broken in a stage way earlier than other races. Hellions would just kill every zerg before the could get their 1 supply roaches.

But this changed with maps and especially with the queen buff.
12/15/2015 05:22 AMPosted by Moonshadow
Well, you are missing quite a lot actually...You have no idea how powerful zerg would be if infestor nerfs were to be reverted.

Remind me how infestors come out before reapers.

Your reapers regenerate, do extra damage to buildings, have grenades, can be reactored out, and are faster than anything except speed zerglings, and bunkers build faster. The terran just goes proxy 2-rax-reaper every game in every matchup and wins instantly. Cannons/spines don't kill reapers- reapers tear them down with their bonus damage; 12-pool would be your only hope of getting enough units out in time, and that fatally breaks your economy, and you still probably wouldn't be able to drive back the reapers. You'd have to go fastest possible speed every single game.

Then reapers goes into reaper-hellion/hellbat and you lose anyway, because speedlings and workers die to un-nerfed hellbats so hard.

You'd never GET to infestors or anything above zerglings. Maybe you'd reach roaches as he was killing your last two workers, if you wanted a truly spiteful defeat, but that's about it.
12/17/2015 04:44 AMPosted by Kramerica
Only reverting nerfs, not buffs :P

If you're going pre-WoL release, Terrans would probably win any game at the early phases with SCVs pulls. 60 HP workers for realz.

By reverting every nerf it is like going way back to the start of the game

Research hallucinations would be there
12/17/2015 05:14 AMPosted by todespolka
But this changed with maps and especially with the queen buff.

Nope? It changed with the hellion blue flame nerf. Yes it was a nerf, hellions were as strong as if they had blueflame inittially.

Even if every map was had chokes on your natural and even 3rd blockable with queens, those hellions would still just burst through.