Roll 2 Dodge: Thombie Apocalithp

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 7 8 9
I stride gracefully towards the nearest bar and attempt to get the owner of said nearby bar to have a game of dice with me, with the stakes being....... THE WHOLE BAR if I win and if I lose, my house ( who needs a house anyways ).

I should specify, the nearest bar that is inhabited by humanoids who won't try to rip me to shreds or eat me upon first seeing me. If they look like they will do that I realize that I have clearly walked to the wrong bar and leave to try a new bar.
02/23/2017 08:15 PMPosted by xer

Well, that sure went swimmingly. I'd hate to tempt fate further...

Might as well test the range on these things... I fire my only finished psychic dominator at ships.

Roll of ???
(Have rolled, will reveal result when you specify what 'the ships' are)

02/23/2017 10:25 PMPosted by Zarkun
I call a precision airstrike on the Sectorwatch command building before taking to the field myself, the Blade of Zarkane and a heavy pistol in hand.

1 Lethal Failure
Your airstrike messes up the timing and hits you as you take the field.
Zarkun is Injured.

02/24/2017 07:04 AMPosted by Lumamaster
I attempt to locate a weapon of mass destruction capable of dealing significant damage(if not outright annihilating) the Overmind and its broods.

3 +1(Good) = 4 Success
You locate a Protoss Memory Crystal! It contains the memories of someone capable of channeling the void energies necessary to kill the Overmind!
Lumamaster feels Good!

02/25/2017 07:44 PMPosted by ThisGuy
ThisGuy: Try to get your followers to send the Overmind hate and death threats on social media.

2 -1(Injured) +1(Overmind) = 2 Failure
The aforementioned followers have better things to do. If they even exist.
ThisGuy is Injured.

03/04/2017 02:53 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I head to Operations and goes to establish a communication line with the Empire in order to ask for reinforcements from the Emperor to fight back against the Zarkane forces breaching a Sectorwatch base.

2 Failure
The Empire is busy fighting a very close battle with the Fists of Animus splinter group. Try again later.

03/09/2017 05:15 PMPosted by WinterMute
I stride gracefully towards the nearest bar and attempt to get the owner of said nearby bar to have a game of dice with me, with the stakes being....... THE WHOLE BAR if I win and if I lose, my house ( who needs a house anyways ).

I should specify, the nearest bar that is inhabited by humanoids who won't try to rip me to shreds or eat me upon first seeing me. If they look like they will do that I realize that I have clearly walked to the wrong bar and leave to try a new bar.

2 Failure
You gamble and lose your house. Now that you are penniless and have no place to return to, you get the distinct feeling that the patrons have added you to the menu. You exit as planned, but two individuals with sharp teeth are following you.
02/26/2017 09:31 AMPosted by LeKroger
Ok then. I finish of the weakened hive before going onto the other base.
Roll of ???

Whoops, I can't believe I didn't catch that.

I have it fired at the Imperial ships currently assailing my freighter.
I run the hell away from the sharp-toothed weirdos screaming all the while and aiming my panicked retreat for the nearest large police type building wherein I will try to seek refugee from the "people" chasing me.
03/10/2017 01:14 AMPosted by LeKroger
02/26/2017 09:31 AMPosted by LeKroger
Ok then. I finish of the weakened hive before going onto the other base.

3 +1(Good)= 4
The weakened base is taken down.

03/10/2017 07:35 PMPosted by xer
Roll of ???

Whoops, I can't believe I didn't catch that.

I have it fired at the Imperial ships currently assailing my freighter.

1 Lethal Failure
When you activate the device, a psionic cascade occurs and the device shorts out. The device is repairable, but you suffered some serious injures from the backlash.
xer is Injured.

03/10/2017 07:46 PMPosted by WinterMute
I run the hell away from the sharp-toothed weirdos screaming all the while and aiming my panicked retreat for the nearest large police type building wherein I will try to seek refugee from the "people" chasing me.

3 Grey Area
You run into the Police station screaming like a mad man. You are instantly arrested for disturbing the peace, but the two individuals following you were not brave enough to follow you into the Police station. At least you will be able to talk your way out of this one.
WinterMute is Fine.
I now have my forces rebuild.
@Zanon

Did you ever performed an action?
While Imprisoned I attempt to convince the guard that he hates his boring job sitting in front of prison cells all day every day doing absolutely nothing and ask whether he would rather continue to sit here in this boring dead end job to go out into the world and achieve his dreams. I also try to simultaneously convince him to let me out of prison early for giving him this amazingly useful life advice, or just to spite his co-workers.
I attempt to get medical attention while ordering my special forces to destroy the power core.
02/23/2017 06:53 PMPosted by Zanon

As for my action: Focus fire on the damaged enemy carrier. I'm not just going to let it fly into my formation and explode.
ThisGuy: Set yourself on fire for the Celestial Court.
I decide to have my portable portal devices field tested for an experiment and have my elite Sectorwatch forces to equip themselves with the experimental devices in order to show up to the battlefield and take out Zarkun and his Zarkane.
I seek medical aid from my base.

After all, a megalomaniacal evil genius with a penchant for dastardly genetic engineering and mind control can't possibly have any lethal first aid equipment, right?

...Right?
I love this game.

I try to ress this thread.
Well.

I'm back.

Is it dead already?
If not, I would like to try and rejoin.