Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 39)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 19 20 21 Next
For those of you who care, now that my finals are complete I am working on the next Darkest Heart post.
Enough with the delays! I WILL have a Darkest Heart post up later today.

EDIT: There. Done.
So I know I haven't used this place in forever, but I'm gonna stop in one last time to say that my RPing days are pretty much over, but all you guys are really cool people and tbh I miss hangin' with y'all.

https://www.facebook.com/forlackofabetteridentity

This here is my personal facebook account. I've got a couple people on skype but feel free to send me a friend request cuz I don't use skype much anymore either.

Love y'all.

-Artificial/Anterograde/TheHourglass/Beowulf/WhateverOtherStupidNamesIUsedToGoBy/Sam
:(

I come back to see the beloved GD forums to be nearly dead and then I try to see if Zanon's bar is still open and it's pretty empty over here as well :(
07/04/2017 10:35 PMPosted by KillerofGods
:(

I come back to see the beloved GD forums to be nearly dead and then I try to see if Zanon's bar is still open and it's pretty empty over here as well :(

Indeed. It still comes as a surprise when I remember exactly how long it has been since I joined the forums here. Starcraft 2 came out all the way back in 2010.

2010! We are just a few days shy of seven years since the game's release. Seven years! I joined the forum here back in 2011, so I've been coming here for six years! I'm glad I did, since I have almost entirely happy memories here.

06/21/2017 02:51 PMPosted by Artificial
Love y'all.

-Artificial/Anterograde/TheHourglass/Beowulf/WhateverOtherStupidNamesIUsedToGoBy/Sam

So long; fare well.
2010! We are just a few days shy of seven years since the game's release. Seven years! I joined the forum here back in 2011, so I've been coming here for six years! I'm glad I did, since I have almost entirely happy memories here.

Is there another forum you guys have left to?
No not quite. Many of us have become rather busy with life, at least that is what I suspect.
07/13/2017 07:11 PMPosted by LeKroger
No not quite. Many of us have become rather busy with life, at least that is what I suspect.

Ah yeah I've been working a lot (well 50-60 hours a week) and saving a lot so I can go to college, my dream would be to work at Blizz one day :P

But this job I have now is just physically tiring but I've started taking joint/anti inflammatory supplements and that seems to be helping my back pain so far. It was hurting all the time (not serious pain but I was concerned since you only get one back, I definitely do want another job now to prevent future back issues.)
So I try your discord link, and its expired. There goes my master surprise plan.
Well maybe not so much as a master surprise plan as much as a "Hey how are you people".
Hello Jay.

Here is a new one

https://discord.gg/E6JsC
They expire too fast. My name on discord is Mockingjay as well.
Here is a new one.

https://discord.gg/E2266

Can't add you as a friend without the number sequnce for discord.
08/01/2017 08:23 AMPosted by Mockingjay
So I try your discord link, and its expired. There goes my master surprise plan.

Yeah, I don't run a perma link in order to prevent trolls. Sorry Jay XD
Mockingjay!
Glad that you decided to visit again! It's been a long time since you've stopped by. How fair your RPs in other parts of the internet?
https://discord.gg/ZAH7yFN

Fresh link, Jay. This one won't expire until I see you join XD
I've been all over the place, and have lately just been doing Space Station 13 casually and a lot of art/and/or writing more so. Its on/off busy all the time, and I've got a job this summer while I wait to go back to my Uni.
KnarledOne, I wait no longer! In the next couple days I will have a Darkest Heart post up.

Also, hello everyone who still drops in.
09/10/2017 09:05 PMPosted by Zanon
KnarledOne, I wait no longer! In the next couple days I will have a Darkest Heart post up.

Also, hello everyone who still drops in.

Well THAT didn't go according to plan.

I recently discovered that the makers of Pathfinder (the RPG) released a tabletop game called Starfinder, which is Pathfinder IN SPAAAAACE! (Muppet reference) Anyway, it is exactly the sort of system/setting I have been looking for. Alas, Darkest Heart did not get done. Rest assured though, I'm not giving up on it... Though progress is very slow between school, my new hobby, and other stuff.
With everybody being busy with life and school, it's inevitable that things slow down to a crawl :/

Also, just poking my head back in after a couple months to confirm i'm still alive.