Blink Stalker/Disruptor

Protoss Discussion
In PvT when is a good Composition to use Blink/Disruptors?
Disruptors are totally sh!t vs Terran period. Terran units are small in large numbers which can easily be dodged with Stim + Medivac pick up. It is better to have maybe 1 or 2 disruptors mixed in with storm compared to like 5 disruptors + blink stalkers.
i ve found disruptor and force field is a very good composition. blink is not that important in late game vs terrant
08/09/2016 08:56 PMPosted by Suphin
i ve found disruptor and force field is a very good composition. blink is not that important in late game vs terrant

Um. Sniping liberators and drops isn't important? Because those are pretty damn important.
08/12/2016 08:23 PMPosted by Wobulating
08/09/2016 08:56 PMPosted by Suphin

Um. Sniping liberators and drops isn't important? Because those are pretty damn important.

Uh, yeah it's kind of necessary.
I've given up on BlinkRuptor way to much micro for me to pull off on my laptop touch pad.
09/06/2016 08:37 AMPosted by noobtastic
I've given up on BlinkRuptor way to much micro for me to pull off on my laptop touch pad.

Oh, god. You're playing with a touchpad?
Why would you do that to yourself? A wireless mouse is $7.
Lol almost Made it to plat one with a touchpad before I went on a losing streak!
09/18/2016 05:25 AMPosted by noobtastic
Lol almost Made it to plat one with a touchpad before I went on a losing streak!

...wow. That's impressive.

Why not buy a mouse, though?
09/18/2016 01:29 PMPosted by Wobulating
09/18/2016 05:25 AMPosted by noobtastic

...wow. That's impressive.

Why not buy a mouse, though?

I have a Mac mouse around the house somewhere just need to find it.
09/18/2016 02:44 PMPosted by noobtastic
I have a Mac mouse around the house somewhere just need to find it

But... you're playing Starcraft with a touchpad! How is this not a priority issue?
Lol this boggles your mind.
09/19/2016 01:05 PMPosted by noobtastic

Yes, yes it does.
09/19/2016 01:05 PMPosted by noobtastic

What the freaking heck!!!! You use a fricking touchpad??? How? Bro, do yourself a favor, and use a mouse.