What frustrates you the most vs Zerg?

Protoss Discussion
In a matchup against Zerg, what strategies do you they use that frustrates you the most?
Roach/ Ravenger

btw are you doing this just for the fun of seeing what protoss players hate or trying to get salt or what?
08/22/2016 07:15 PMPosted by Rescarve
Roach/ Ravenger

btw are you doing this just for the fun of seeing what protoss players hate or trying to get salt or what?

He's a Zerg Player lol. Lurker Drops, Ling Elevator, mass Mutas.
To be honest?
Everything.

Mass Queen
Ling Bane (+ Hydra)
Roach Hydra
Muta Ling
Hydra Lurker (+ Overseer ofc)
Lurker Broodlord Corruptor

I mean, after reaching Dia, I lost 300 MMR off PvZ alone. Whatever I try simply dies, and I'm afraid of expanding as mass Lings can come whenever and ravage everything before I manage to stop them. And in the Zerg base mass Queens prevent any kind of harass.

I need to spend my bonus pool on NA acc where I offrace with Zerg...
08/23/2016 07:45 PMPosted by Aurioch
To be honest?
Everything.

Mass Queen
Ling Bane (+ Hydra)
Roach Hydra
Muta Ling
Lurker Broodlord Corruptor

I mean, after reaching Dia, I lost 300 MMR off PvZ alone. Whatever I try simply dies, and I'm afraid of expanding as mass Lings can come whenever and ravage everything before I manage to stop them. And in the Zerg base mass Queens prevent any kind of harass.

I need to spend my bonus pool on NA acc where I offrace with Zerg...

What about warp prisim zealot harass, our zealots destroy queens I think?
Roach/ Ravenger

Our Immortal stalker build isn't sufficient in countering roach/ravenger?
08/23/2016 07:45 PMPosted by Aurioch

I hate this the worst... Observers seem to insta-die to Hydras, then its meat grinder city.

Opening Oracle every game would make for a much better spotter but I am still too crap to keep it alive lol.
08/24/2016 03:25 PMPosted by BilboBagins
Roach/ Ravenger

Our Immortal stalker build isn't sufficient in countering roach/ravenger?

The army seems to always get on top of them + The army has a lot of HP
zerg is way to broken- and if u cant win as a zerg- u just a retard
Honestly I only win vs zerg if they don't know how to macro. Otherwise they just have too much !@#$ because their units are so cheap.
Basically to have a chance in a macro game against a good zerg player you have to harass efficiently early game with adepts or oracle/pheonix, while also defending the wall and natural from ling run-bys. Otherwise you just get overrun, regardless of his unit composition. (well.. I guess if he build mass swarm hosts you might win)

I admit I'm not good at harassing (it takes a lot of micro). And sometimes have trouble defending from ling run-bys. Therefore I only win against poor macro players.
Hidras, ravager, Corruptor-Viper, Lurker. That !@#$ it's imposible for me to deal with.
mass ling floods into r/r , muta, hydra lurker. Too many options and you cant defend against all of them its either Russian roulette or get lucky enough to scout it without the sniper queens getting rid of your scouts
What I hate the most is I can't win vs. zerg.