Classic Hydralisk Skin Mod!

General Discussion
Hey everyone! I just wanted to post that a Skin Mod that Xiaorobear and I have been working on is available now.

It changes the hydralisk into it's classic SC1 version. Complete with models, sounds, icons and wireframes. Link to a picture below.

http://ghostnova91.deviantart.com/art/IT-S-LIVE-635977396

Just hit "Play with mod" when creating a custom game and search for "Classic Hydralisk Mod by Xiaorobear and Ghostnova"

I hope you all enjoy! If you'd like to see another classic skin mod leave it down below.
Oh wow..finally a skin mod. +1
Holy sh*t I had so much fun with the sound itself!!

Please do this for other units!! <3 <3 top bloody work

This has to make its way into the actual game as skin and sound content <3
I'm glad you like it!

There is likely a Siege Tank skin coming.

Would you guys prefer separate skin mods or a mod that adds all of the classic skins together?
09/22/2016 07:28 PMPosted by GhostNova
I'm glad you like it!

There is likely a Siege Tank skin coming.

Would you guys prefer separate skin mods or a mod that adds all of the classic skins together?

One that is added :D

I kinda wish this is how the Hydra was in the main game :D
Can you do that for the Protoss Zealot as well, please? I prefer their Broodwar sounds and effects to the SC2 one, and I prefer the BW skin as well.
09/22/2016 10:15 PMPosted by KhalDanis
Can you do that for the Protoss Zealot as well, please? I prefer their Broodwar sounds and effects to the SC2 one, and I prefer the BW skin as well.

Yeah I could see doing the main three (Hydra, Zealot and Marine) as a skin mod.

Keep an eye on my DeviantArt page. I post updates on these mods there.
very nice. Could you also make classic Siege Tank skin? Sc2 tank is ugly compared to original. Twilight Archon from pre-bata Sc2 would be awesome too
I love it, its how hydras should already look! The way they did in the original starcraft's cutscenes.

Hopefully blizz gets in contact with you and has you develop DLC for us/me to spend all my hard earned cash on ;)
+1
Such a nice skin!!
09/23/2016 07:29 AMPosted by TREASON
very nice. Could you also make classic Siege Tank skin? Sc2 tank is ugly compared to original. Twilight Archon from pre-bata Sc2 would be awesome too

If I'm not mistaken the siege tank will be the next.

09/23/2016 11:18 AMPosted by Mattao
I love it, its how hydras should already look! The way they did in the original starcraft's cutscenes.

Hopefully blizz gets in contact with you and has you develop DLC for us/me to spend all my hard earned cash on ;)

Man would I love that!
I really need to try this! XD
Amazing work man, keep it going!
I would also like to hear the old Zealot sounds!
The old Hydra Skin looks and feels much better than the current one.
Great work! Keep working! Thanks for this beautiful unit!
Impressive work mate !
BW style goliath would be awesome as well. Sc2 models are so ugly!
Check out my video for my Classic mod I'm working on!

https://youtu.be/cNJGQbzK1w8

I have a Goliath in there. I'm working pretty steady on it.
shup up and take my money