Mass recall tips?

Protoss Discussion
I am currently a diamond player and need some clarification on the best way to use mass recall. I have heard of three ways to do this and I'm wondering which is the best. 1. Select mothership core, click r, and click on nexus on the minimal. 2. Select mothership core, click nexus camera key (already set up), click r and then on the nexus. 3. Set up rapid fire recall, select mothership core, hold down r, and then hover mouse over nexus on minimal. Which way do you master players us? Which way is the fastest? Thanks!
I personally used the first method you described the most.

But another quick method is the following:
1. Select MSC
2. Hit the Recall hotkey
3. Hit Base-Camera hotkey (spacebar in my case, no need to doubletap like regular camera hotkeys)
4. Click Nexus
I just click on my minimap.
1. Press Camera Hotkey for where you want to go.
2. Press M-Core Hotkey
3. Recall

Or

1. M-Core Hotkey
2. Fish around on map
3. Recall

The first is best IMO because I've lost my MSC a couple times recalling fishing around in the mini map.
09/26/2016 07:51 PMPosted by noobtastic

1. Press Camera Hotkey for where you want to go.
2. Press M-Core Hotkey
3. Recall

yup this is best IMO.
Use the camera hotkey one~
Yeah.... I should really probably start using camera hotkeys.
Diamond 3 and I still use 6 hotkeys, the base keybindings, no camera hotkeys and no real builds memorized.
Oops?
Camera Hotkeys are easy to setup. Double tap whatever Hotkey it is for your Nexus and ctrl+F#. It took me a good set of games to actually use them
And I still catch myself scrolling s lot.

But they help out a lot when you get mine dropped etc. I rarely lose probes if I catch it on the mini map.
09/30/2016 04:49 PMPosted by noobtastic
Camera Hotkeys are easy to setup. Double tap whatever Hotkey it is for your Nexus and ctrl+F#. It took me a good set of games to actually use them

But they help out a lot when you get mine dropped etc. I rarely lose probes if I catch it on the mini map.

No, I know how to do them. I just... never got into the habit.
09/30/2016 05:36 PMPosted by Wobulating
09/30/2016 04:49 PMPosted by noobtastic

No, I know how to do them. I just... never got into the habit.

Yeah, your gameplay will probably suffer for a few days while you get used to them, but once you are used to them you will be so thankful you learned.