Anyone can update me about the game, thanks

Protoss Discussion
Hi everyone, I just restarted playing Sc2 for the first time since id say about 2 years, and oh boy do I feel confuse right now. The game economy changed, I have no idea what are the standard build orders. I was master rank before so Im not a noob but id really appreciate if someone could share some infos with me, that would make the learning process less harsh for me.

1. What is the most standard and safe opening build order at the moment (for the macro game).
2. What kind of early harassment or rush options do I have that is considered effective?
3. Is it still a good idea to build pylons around the map to either warp in units for harassment/reinforcing army when pushing or its just better to use a warp prism for this.
4. Do I absolutly need to use disrupter to stay competitive at a higher level or there are viable alternative?
5. When should I build disrupters and agains what kind of army composition they are usually effective?
6. Adept vs Zealots? When to use them and why.
7. What is a good late game death ball units composition at the moment?
8. I see terran liberator are very powerful, is tempest my only option to counter them?

Alright that’s enough questions for now I guess! Thanks to you guys if you can update me with the current state of Starcraft 2. Oh and sorry for my bad english!
10/25/2016 12:34 PMPosted by RainDrop
1. What is the most standard and safe opening build order at the moment (for the macro game).

1-gate FE into 3-gate robo is pretty safe. Obviously, you need to scout, but this build works against most all-ins.

2. What kind of early harassment or rush options do I have that is considered effective?

PvP:
2-gate adept pressure. Get a 2 gateways, a cyber, and then your natural.
PvZ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fppseAzrvSg
is a very strong opener.

3. Is it still a good idea to build pylons around the map to either warp in units for harassment/reinforcing army when pushing or its just better to use a warp prism for this.

Depends.
If you're doing an all-in, it's often better to use a pylon + gateway, both so you don't waste robo time and because it's a whole lot more durable.
Otherwise, Warp Prisms are pretty much always better.

4. Do I absolutly need to use disrupter to stay competitive at a higher level or there are viable alternative?

Kind of.
Disruptors aren't very good against terran anyways, so you'll need HTs or colossi, but in PvP/PvT, phoenix/immortal/archon/chargelot is perfectly viable.

5. When should I build disrupters and agains what kind of army composition they are usually effective?

They're very good against adepts and roach/hydra/lurker.

6. Adept vs Zealots? When to use them and why.

Adepts are better against light units, zealots are better against everything else.

7. What is a good late game death ball units composition at the moment?

Tempest/Carrier/HT is the ideal end-game comp, though they're neutering the Tempest, so I'm not sure how that's going to work out.

8. I see terran liberator are very powerful, is tempest my only option to counter them?

In low numbers, blink stalkers work, but after 5 or 6 are sieged in the same spot, you'd better get tempests.
Disruptors:
They are viable in all MUs but require more micro then the alternatives. Puck uses them in PvT and it forces your opponent to split like a mad man or lose everything.

Against Zerg I get them if they don't have ling heavy armies. If they do I go the PICA route.

Tempests
You can deal with them with Voidrays plus gateway units and it's a better transition because they will also help against Mauraders. Once they get range upgrade you'll need tempests.