Announcers in Coop too soft ?

Co-op Missions Discussion
Announcers in Coop too soft ?

i have bought alarak and Swann since theyre both pretty hilarious , but alarak seems a bit soft on his voice during the game , but Swann is perfectly fine( loud and clear).. anyone else having this voice pack too soft problems ?
I have the same problem on ladder, too. I thought it was just me.
Alarak is okay, I really do not want to hear too many annoying lines that are only interesting for the first few times.
yeah all i hear for alarak is mmmmahahahaminerahdahsdjashdahsdha like that , pretty muffled up .-.
I get the feeling there arent many quotes at all.I bought abathur, i think there needs to be a lot more quotes from announcer.
10/27/2016 02:49 PMPosted by psymix
I get the feeling there arent many quotes at all.I bought abathur, i think there needs to be a lot more quotes from announcer.

You can preview all quotes from the map editor.
10/27/2016 08:48 PMPosted by SCakewalk
You can preview all quotes from the map editor.

Yes, but what i meant was: When I play co-op I don't hear abathur say almost anything, except his voice for finishing upgrades, and base under attack. I think, it would be nice if they added his voice so you can hear it a lot more often.
Like if my team mate engages and i didnt realize it, noticed on the map ( yeah i guess i am that blind sometimes ) , abathur would say something like ' Our ally has engaged the enemy ' or ' Our ally needs reinforcement. These little things would make the game hell of a lot more interesting.
Also, i realize it would probably be very hard to do so, but it would be nice if missions were a bit more random, not static on what happens. Still havent tried mutations, only once, the train one and we got rekt.But that was when my commander was like lvl10.
Anyway looking forward to much more stuff implemented to co-op honestly.It made starcraft2 fun for us noobs,casuals or what ever :)
10/28/2016 08:26 AMPosted by psymix
Like if my team mate engages and i didnt realize it, noticed on the map ( yeah i guess i am that blind sometimes ) , abathur would say something like ' Our ally has engaged the enemy ' or ' Our ally needs reinforcement. These little things would make the game hell of a lot more interesting.

They do say these things, just like the vanilla announcers.

Problem is that some like Alarak and Abathur seem to have their volumes lower than default announcers, making them hard to hear at times.
I thought the announcers only worked for actual multiplayer?
10/30/2016 05:10 AMPosted by Yattien

As of patch 3.7.1, you can use it in co-op.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20344326/starcraft-ii-legacy-of-the-void-371-patch-notes-10-25-2016
10/30/2016 07:04 AMPosted by JorgeCis

As of patch 3.7.1, you can use it in co-op.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20344326/starcraft-ii-legacy-of-the-void-371-patch-notes-10-25-2016

Sweet

How does asking for clarification merit a downvote...? The downvote squad are weird and annoying.