So with Proleague being disbanded..

General Discussion
So with Proleague going away, will "top KR pros" and KeSPA still be the go-to places for feedback?

They spent the whole year taking what seemed to be only KeSPA feedback only for proleague to go away at the end of the year..

This actually feels like the beginning of the end for competitive Starcraft.. Sad.
As long as the SSL and GSL exist, "top KR pros" can be cited as a source of feedback.

Technically, as long as there are Korean professionals, "top KR pros" can be cited as a source of feedback, but that distinction wouldn't mean anything if there aren't formal Korean Starcraft tournaments. Then it would just be "top pros" (who also likely happen to be Korean)
Proffessional sc2 will disappear in korea, because korea has no sc2 fans. Its unevitable no matter what we do, sc2 wont make a comeback. People have made their mind about the game years ago!
i hope they go to just gm+ people. fyi excludes me as well.
11/02/2016 11:54 PMPosted by todespolka
unevitable

and hear i thought my english was bad LOL
Well Jaedong going to scbw it seems.Many others going to SC BW. Their design for SC2 failed miserably .... I always did say scbw more fun than sc2 to watch for sure, to play as well, but scbw is way much harder than sc2, that they made more easy just because of west to try and compete with koreans. Turns out not even with these easier mechanics, western world couldnt compete with koreans, hilarious :)

Time for SC BW come back, hopefully

Ty for a fail game, Mr David Kim and Mr Dustin Browder
11/03/2016 02:59 AMPosted by psymix
Well Jaedong going to scbw it seems.Many others going to SC BW. Their design for SC2 failed miserably .... I always did say scbw more fun than sc2 to watch for sure, to play as well, but scbw is way much harder than sc2, that they made more easy just because of west to try and compete with koreans. Turns out not even with these easier mechanics, western world couldnt compete with koreans, hilarious :)

Time for SC BW come back, hopefully

Ty for a fail game, Mr David Kim and Mr Dustin Browder
Hear the irony, and in some other posts on this board people are claiming that SC2 is too hard compared to BW. These forums are really something.
11/03/2016 10:38 PMPosted by light
Hear the irony, and in some other posts on this board people are claiming that SC2 is too hard compared to BW. These forums are really something.

Different people have different experiences.

I probably won't mind seeing Brood War come back but I highly doubt it will make it to the top again. Consider that Brood War and DOOM are not the only games with a professional scene these days, I think it's unlikely we would see Brood War as a top-viewed game today.

There are many other games that have come out since '98 as well so the distribution of players went to other things as well. I just don't think there is a chance for Brood War to be the top like some people say here.
they're going to still listen to the pro's...

the pro bronze leaguers that is!
11/04/2016 01:31 AMPosted by CaptainKaos
they're going to still listen to the pro's...

the pro bronze leaguers that is!

anyone can give valuable feedback, beta is designed to have feedback from everyone, how has listening to the best players worked out for them bringing in new players?, what bronze leaguers? doesn't have 100 players while diamond is 30%, everyone i faced was diamond or gold except for two people who both got frustrated and logged off after our games.