I'm cheering for Byun

General Discussion
It's been far too long since we've had a Terran world champion, and this seems to be Byun's year. As a Protoss player, I'm cheering for him and hoping for a Terran win.

Sorry, sOs. You're not even around this time. ♥
11/05/2016 02:05 PMPosted by Doncroft
I'm cheering for him and hoping for a Terran win.
Yeah. I would have been cheering for Zest, but Stats just doesn't generate any hype for me. ByuN is extremely hype though.
I wonder if ByuN will add a teamless Global Championship win to his now record making.

Actually, I hope so.
u guys know that toss dont win a singel bo3 or bo5 in the final blizzcon bracket? hope blizzard nerf toss more
11/05/2016 02:11 PMPosted by IIIIIIIIIIII
11/05/2016 02:05 PMPosted by Doncroft
I'm cheering for him and hoping for a Terran win.

lol I just saw your clan name!
This is why Zest should have won in that PvP ....
11/05/2016 02:40 PMPosted by psymix
This is why Zest should have won in that PvP ....

He probably would have faired better vs Byun than Stats did. But the fact is Zest lost to Stats, and that's on him.
Has a Terran actually won the WCS finals since it started? I think only Life and SOS have won it so we haven't had a Terran world champion at all, I'm mainly cheering for Byun even though I currently main Zerg because I've met him personally and he even added me on FB, nice person.
I'm cheering for Dark because not many people seem to be cheering for Dark it seems. It's all about Byun.
11/05/2016 03:12 PMPosted by Limit
Has a Terran actually won the WCS finals since it started? I think only Life and SOS have won it so we haven't had a Terran world champion at all, I'm mainly cheering for Byun even though I currently main Zerg because I've met him personally and he even added me on FB, nice person.

I think you're right. Since WCS started, I don't think a Terran has ever taken the championship. There have been plenty of Terran GSL and IEM winners etc., but nothing quite this momentous.
11/05/2016 03:17 PMPosted by Doncroft
11/05/2016 03:12 PMPosted by Limit

I think you're right. Since WCS started, I don't think a Terran has ever taken the championship. There have been plenty of Terran GSL and IEM winners etc., but nothing quite this momentous.

Life wasn't around this time to knock out Terrans
11/05/2016 03:23 PMPosted by Shahzad
Life wasn't around this time to knock out Terrans

Sad story.
Ok that micro in game 3 was slick, chasing down the ravagers while dodging the biles in the unorthodox way he did was insane.
I'm not even watching. Thanks to Blizzards idiot design choices I've been playing the previous expansions for the past year.
Byun won WCS!!! :D That's so awesome! Good for Byun, the best Terran ever.
ByuN now ranked #8 in Aligulac Earnings Ranking!
Byun the god Terran!
GGs, congratulations to Byun and to all his fans, Terran players or otherwise!!!
Finally a Terran wins a WCS, so happy for ByuN!