Can't log into SC2 editor

Technical Support
I want to start up the editor. But it requires a login from my Battle.net account, ok sounds easy enough. But I've entered the correct password and account name several times, and each time it gives me the same thing "Wrong account info. Please try again." I've launched it both from the file location, and the Battle.net launcher. It doesn't seem to matter ether way.
Howdy MasterBrain,

I'd recommend we try to force the StarCraft II Editor to update by trying the following combo steps:

Step 1) Reset your Battle.net account password Here.

Step 2) From the computer side let's clear your battle.net cache files Here.

Retest! If the issue continues this could be a sign something is blocking the program suddenly such as locale firewall/anti-virus software, or Windows Firewall itself.

Thank you!
11/17/2016 12:04 PMPosted by MasterBrain
I want to start up the editor. But it requires a login from my Battle.net account, ok sounds easy enough. But I've entered the correct password and account name several times, and each time it gives me the same thing "Wrong account info. Please try again." I've launched it both from the file location, and the Battle.net launcher. It doesn't seem to matter ether way.

Im having the same problem too
it is a known issue. i fortunately authenticated my editor before the bug occured so i can still use it. blizzard should fix it by making the login done in the app count, like in the client.
04/19/2018 05:57 AMPosted by TOMATO
11/17/2016 12:04 PMPosted by MasterBrain

Im having the same problem too

Never mind, it worked after a few months of waiting...
hey all you have to do is write your gmail not your name then enter the password

and how do i change my icon