Can't Connect to Battle Net

Technical Support
Can somebody help me...

After I updated my SC2 to 3.16, I opened the game and the pop-up bar opened that shows "Can't connect to Battle Net" and the only options are Play Offline and Cancel. This message persists until today and I did everything to fix it like turn off the firewalls, deleting battle net cache folders, reinstalling the game and the Blizzard App, and rerouting the router ports in firewall options. I can play Overwatch with no errors and my connection is stable to connect and play.

I need immediate response because I miss playing Co-op with my friends. I don't know any possible fixes the resolve this problem...
this happened to me also. I'm also stuck with the same issue
I have the same issue as well since the patch
Hey guys,

If you can for me give the following step a try.

* Scan and repair your game

* Power cycle network devices

* Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS

* If you are using any anti-virus software make sure that StarCraft 2 is whitelisted at the very least or disable it temporarily.

* If you select play Offline are you able to switch to Online after?

If the issue continues please let me know as well as the error message and code if one is given.

~ Zayssie
Zayssie: I think we have tried all those options and it still says that " battle net is down"
I'm also facing this same problem and nothing I do seem to help the situation. I still can't connect, because the game says that the servers may be down.

Please help.
Hey there, i'm having the same problems after patch 3.16.

I've done as Zayssie suggested and non have worked. Help?
Thanks for the update guys.

If you can for me try logging into another region to see if it continues. Also I would like to go ahead and have you try switching to Google DNS.

~ Zayssie
1 sec ago

I bought the disk, and I have an account. When I go through the steps, and disable the internet connection and it gives the option to play offline, when I click it it says "Connect to authorize your game client. You also need at least one Starcraft11 character on the account with purchased content.......I don't know what this means or what to do???...Can you help please?
I'm facing the same problem. I can't connect to Battle Net since July 20th. But I update my SCII and paid for the warchest and even played two games on July 19th. I have tried all of your options, but none of them works.
When I start the game, the following windows appear:

"AUTHENTICATION
Connecting..."

"CONNECTING TO BATTLE.NET
The game is awaiting response from Battle.net. The service may be temporarily unavailable or your internet connection may be down. Please check your connection and try again."

"CAN'T CONNECT TO BATTLE.NET
Battle.net may be temporarily unavailable or your internet connection may be down. Please check your connection and try again."

The window gives me the opportunity to select "play offline", but when I choose that, I'm still unable to play the game. I can't log in to another region, because I can't log in at all. My internet connection is good, but when I try to push the log in button, nothing happens. The Blizzard app lets me log in normally and the connection indicator says that I'm "online".

The problem started after I downloaded and installed the latest patch.
07/22/2017 03:23 PMPosted by Zayssie

If you can for me try logging into another region to see if it continues. Also I would like to go ahead and have you try switching to[url="https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using "] Google DNS[/url].

~ Zayssie

Update,

Still not working. Retried the same thing you posted above this, as well as this and then tried other regions as well, still not working.

Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm are working fine btw, if that's any indication that i'm only really having problems with SC2. Help?
07/22/2017 11:37 PMPosted by LiquidSorrow
07/22/2017 03:23 PMPosted by Zayssie

If you can for me try logging into another region to see if it continues. Also I would like to go ahead and have you try switching to[url="https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using "] Google DNS[/url].

~ Zayssie

Update,

Still not working. Retried the same thing you posted above this, as well as this and then tried other regions as well, still not working.

Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm are working fine btw, if that's any indication that i'm only really having problems with SC2. Help?

You're not the only one, my man.
@HyperGoner

Yeah, just making sure people know i've tried the stuff above and it's not working for me.

Still waiting for a reply.
Same issue, can't login
Any Update on the progress of a fix for this?
Same problem.
Good to know it's not just me.

Good thing I decided not to purchase the War Chest else I'd be asking for a refund.
It's now been nearly a month now, and I still can't connect. When will this bug be fixed? I'm getting mighty tired of this crap.
What worked for me was, hit Cancel after the error, and then manually type in my user and password.