2 accounts, 1 login annoyance

Technical Support
When I log in starcraft 2 using battlenet launcher it always go to a account where i have no achievements nor levels in coop.

I logout inside the game, put my password again and im present with a windows called "Select A Game Account" with two options: Starcraft II1 and Starcraft II2.

My progress is all in Starcraft II1.

But the damn game ALWAYS connect to the Starcraft II2 account and i have to always logout and log in the Starcraft II1 account.

How can I make the Starcraft II1 account the main one, the priority, so i don´t need to be annoyed to logout, input password, etc just to play the damn game every time i go play.
Hey EdTheMad,

When you get the option to choose your Starcraft II1 account make sure to tick the box for 'Don't show me this message again'. That should set your Starcraft II1 account as your default login.
There is no such option. Im sending a print.

https://puu.sh/wYe8j/56d4c7c988.jpg
Hey EdTheMad

By default, when you launch Starcraft II it should give the option right away to select the account and would show the 'Don't show me this message again' option. If you are not seeing that then that character, select option would be disabled on your account. The steps below will re-enable it.

Then when you next launch Starcraft II you will have the option to select which of your Starcraft IIs you want to log in too and set it as the default.

1) Open Starcraft II Options
2) Select Language and Region
3) Unselect Don't show me this message under Character Select Dialog
4) Press Accept and then Exit Game
5) Launch Starcraft II
Unfortunately, there is no such option inside the Language and Region options =/

Print below.

https://puu.sh/wYWW8/6fc28574e9.jpg

I also tried reseting all options inside the bnet launcher, but also didn´t show the "Don´t show me this message" anywhere. I tried the "Reset in-game options" and "Reset dismissed dialogs". I tried logout, exiting the game, dismarking the remember me option where i put email and password, lots of times and different orders. Nothing works, Starcraft II2 game account is still the default one.

https://puu.sh/wYXIO/c7037ff923.png
https://puu.sh/wYXIg/e25be4f663.png
So no solution for my problem? D=
Support? Help me!
Same here, Blizzard, I had previously finished the WoL and did my ranking and achievements. However, when i got the HoTS and LotV, there was a new account created and i lost all my WoL ranks and achievements. Then only recently, there was this pop-up that showed that i had two accounts instead of one in the NA region.

The WoL achievements in my first account are still there but the HoTS and LotV achievements are not. And vice versa for my second account where the WoL achievements are not there but the HoTS and LotV achievements are.

Is there any way you can merge the two accounts - considering that I never wanted two and its quite annoying to have to switch and all...

Thank you!
EdTheMad - Sorry for the delay in the response. I am looking in to why you are account is showing different than the other accounts I have seen after the SEA migration. I do not have a solution for you yet. Will post back when I do know more.

Epics What you are seeing is different then what EdTheMad is experiencing. Not too long ago the SEA region Starcraft II accounts were migrated over to the Americas region. Now when you log in to the Americas region you will see the option to log in to either your original Americas account or the migrated SEA account. This in effect gives you two Americas accounts to play on. These are 2 separate accounts. They do not share stats or achievements. The stats and achievements are not able to be combined in to 1 account. They do remain separate.

SEA Region Migration http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20861481/sea-region-migration-incoming-6-15-2017
Can you guys simple delete my extra account that has nothing in it? I don´t really need or want it (just don´t by mistake delete the wrong account).
Marked As Solution
08/06/2017 06:11 PMPosted by EdTheMad
Can you guys simple delete my extra account that has nothing in it? I don´t really need or want it (just don´t by mistake delete the wrong account).
We have gone ahead and removed the second account, can you give it a shot and make sure everything is good to go for me?
Thanks, it "fixed" the issue by brute force, but what works, works.
how do I delete the StarcraftII1 account so I only use the StarcraftII2?
Hello Blizzard!!
I have exactly the same problem as EdTheMad.
I tried doing the same thing you mentioned

'
Aug 1

Hey EdTheMad

By default, when you launch Starcraft II it should give the option right away to select the account and would show the 'Don't show me this message again' option. If you are not seeing that then that character, select option would be disabled on your account. The steps below will re-enable it.

Then when you next launch Starcraft II you will have the option to select which of your Starcraft IIs you want to log in too and set it as the default.

1) Open Starcraft II Options
2) Select Language and Region
3) Unselect Don't show me this message under Character Select Dialog
4) Press Accept and then Exit Game
5) Launch Starcraft II'

I don't have the option when I boot up and I dont have that option in the options menu you speak of.
One of my accounts under 'McLovin' has no achievements I can see and the other has over 2000. Please help me restore the one with over 2000.
As with EdtheMad I'm happy for you to delete the old account.
Please help!!!
08/07/2017 04:19 PMPosted by Beigelstin
08/06/2017 06:11 PMPosted by EdTheMad
We have gone ahead and removed the second account, can you give it a shot and make sure everything is good to go for me?

Hi I have the same problem except for me it automatically logs in the wrong account and every time I have to logout, login and select my correct account.
Please delete my second account. :)
Hi, I have the same issue here, when I launch the game it always log me in to the secondary account. Is there a way to just delete an account? It's kind of annoying to log out every time to log in to the 'main' account

The account I want to delete is StarCraft ll3

Regards,
Hi I am having same issue here. Can you help me?